८հαρէεг 16

hello :) took me an exact week to do this update...hehe.

Anyways, here's chapter 16 :) This chapter may be a bit confusing...i don't know. 

============

*Zayn's POV*

Fuck. Where was he?

His friends were the only option. He wasn't anywhere in sight and It was impossible to smell him out. Don't know why, but I had a bad feeling about this because usually he was always there in front of me but not today. 

I haven't seen him at all. 

"Malik, what do you want?" Tomlinson asked, with a slight bitterness in his voice. I rolled my eyes and challenged him to keep on talking but he just glared back, "What pleasure do I own of having you standing in front of me?"

"Where's Liam?" I asked and Louis instantly gave me a sharp look. 

"You don't know?" He asked. He wasn't glaring at me instead there was a worried look on his face. I could hear the blood inside of me running faster because I knew what Louis was about to tell me, it was the exact thing I didn't want to hear. 

That- Liam's hurt. 

"Where is he, Louis?" I asked. Please don't let it be true. 

"In the medical room. He's unconscious and he will have to stay in there for the rest of the week" Louis informed. Louis gave me a curious look but that was ignored as I made my way out of the dining hall as fast as I could. 

I heard Tomlinson shouting my name once but I was too focused on getting to Liam as fast as I could. 

"Oi, wait. You can't go in" The nurse said, stopping me just when I was about to go in. I raised a eyebrow at her but she just glared back at me. 

"I am his boyfriend" She knew that I wasn't going to listen to her, so she just sighed and let out a small nod. 

"But don't make a lot of noise and don't stay for too long, he really needs to rest" She said before she walked away. 

When I opened the door, his hardly open eyes found me. I gave him a weak smile which soon vanished when I let my eyes run over his body. My eyes stopped on his left hand which was covered in a brown, crepe bandage. I instantly felt the anger burn inside me. 

This isn't how I wanted to see Liam, ever. I wanted to destroy the person who did this to him and I had a very good idea of who it was. 

"Oh. Zayn, w-what are you doing here?" Liam tried to get up but slipped back down on the bed, letting out a small whimper. 

"Who was it? Who did this?" I growled ignoring his question, I wanted to hear it from Liam. I wanted the culprit to be named, I wanted my rage to grow as much as it possibly can. Because I wanted to kill him. 

"N-no one, I just slipped down the stairs, nothing too big" A lie. It was obvious the way his eyes kept on moving about and he avoided my eyes at all costs. I moved closer to Liam, my hand slightly brushing against his own. 

It calmed me down a bit but not to the point where all my anger was gone. 

He hurt Liam.

"Fucking hell, Liam. Who. was. it?" I repeated myself. I gave him a stern look which he sighed to. His hand slipped into mine and squeezed it gently. 

"Don't get mad. I think it was Tyler...and you probably think I am going mad but he had claws, I swear I am not making this up, Zayn. He had claws and his eyes turned blue and he had hair all over his face...God, you believe me don't you?" Liam rambled on, his hand holding onto mine desperately. He stared at me with pleading eyes and I leaned over and pecked his forehead, softly. 

"I believe you, babe. I believe you" 

"And he clawed my whole left arm up...it's fine. Just stings a bit" Liam replied. I gave him smile, couldn't help but just stare into his wide brown eyes. 

"It will get better" I replied, letting my hand gently slide against his plastered arm. Liam let out a small nod and let his eyes slowly drop. I could tell he was tired and he probably needed to be left alone but I didn't want him to be out of my sight. 

I wanted to check the claw marks, because if they happen to be too deep then Liam could end up with some sort of infection. 

I wanted to kill Tyler for this. I am going to kill him but after Liam gets better. Right now, he's important.

"How did you get in? I swear visiters aren't allowed at this time" Liam asked softly, I immediately smirked and my cheeks slowly flushed. 

"I told the nurse that you are my boyfriend" I replied, my eyebrow arcing up. 

"Are you?" Liam asked, his cheeks flushing red. 

"You tell me"

============

yeah...I don't know how this chapter turned out. Not so happy with it. So yeah. 

Dedication-

Best Commment

VOTE [ 50+ ]

COMMENT [ 15+ ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x