८հαρէεг 13

I am really excited for you guys to read this as I writing Zayn's POV for the first time in this story, haha. Let's see how it goes. 

=========================

*Zayn's POV*

Not a moment after Liam had walked through that dorm door on that day, that I knew that he was something. He wasn't that person that was going to walk through the crowd, minding his own business. He isn't nosy, he just cares. Too much. 

He was something. 

It didn't take me long to get attached to him, it was the hardest thing not to do when it came to him- especially with his adorable, cute persona. And I kept myself away from him, avoiding him at any cost because I wasn't want he was looking for. I could never be what he wanted. I was trouble, nothing else. 

I could never ruin his life by involving him into mine. But that didn't stop him from getting involved. In the end, it didn't matter how much I kept him away because he ended up right next to me and I could no longer push him away. 

My feelings for him were the strongest I ever felt. I didn't have the strength in me to push him away anymore. 

"Finally, huh?" I stopped in my tracks, my fingers slowly drumming against the wall before I turned around. 

"And what might you be talking about?" I asked, shooting the person in front me a glare. 

"Come on Zayn, I am sure you are not that dumb but if you do want to pretend than maybe I can talk to him, myself. After all, he deserves to know the truth" He replied with a smirk, making my insides boil even more. 

"I swear to god if you go anywhere near him I will kill yo-" 

"Everyone says that but in the end no one ever does it. I can hurt your precious little Liam and you wouldn't be able to do anything" He chuckled. 

"I would like to see you go near him" I spat and with that I aimed my clenched fist right at his face, punching him harshly. 

His hand immediately went to his right cheek, holding it as blood poured out. I smirked at my work, shooting him a deathly dangerous look. 

"Y-Yo-"

"Like I said touch him and I will kill you" I hissed before I turned to walk away. I had just reached the Arts corridor when my eyes landed on him, a smile immediately forming on my face as my anger faded away ever so slowly. 

I loved the effect he had on me, he drove me insane. 

I guess he must have sensed my eyes on him as he immediately turned around, his sparkling brown eyes meeting mine. He mouthed "one second" to me before he turned back around to talk to Louis Tomlinson, his fucking best friend. I never got how they became friends in the first place, they were complete opposites. 

My back hit the wall as I leaned against it and watched Liam laugh at something that Louis had said,  the far sound of his laughter instantly making me forget about everything but him. 

"You know, this is the first time I have seen you smile" Liam said as he walked up to me, his eyes sparkling even more than before. 

"Are you trying to say that I can't smile?" I asked, with a small smirk.

"No, I am just saying it's good to see you smile for once" He replied with a roll of his eyes. 

I shake my head at his reply making a small chuckle slip out of Liam. The rest of the way to our dorm room was silent, Liam walking slightly behind me. However, he stepped forward when we came to our dorm room since he had the keys. 

Once we were inside, Liam dumped all of his stuff next to his bed before he turned to face me. I raised my eyebrow up at him, frowning. 

"Are you going to ask me more questions?" I asked, slightly worried. I didn't want him to ask me anything that can possibly involve him more into my life.

"Nope, don't worry" he replied as he walked towards me, playing with his fingers. 

"What's up" I asked. He seemed nervous with his fiddly fingers and staring at the ground. He just shrugged and blushed. And fuck, I wanted to pull his body against mine tightly and bruise his mouth, kiss him like there was no tomorrow. 

And I couldn't help but follow my thoughts. He was already close enough to me. All I had to do was wrap an arm around his waist and pull him closer, his head collided against my neck since he was looking down. 

"Can I?" I whispered into his ear, my breath hot against the shell of his earlobe. I chuckled when I felt his body shiver against my own.

"Yes, please" He mumbled, looking up at him with dark eyes. 

I laughed against his mouth before I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his own, kissing him ever so softly. 

=========================

Okay, so there you so. It's a bit short but I hope it's okay. This chapter was a bit different since I used Zayn's POV, you got to see the other side of the story, so yeah. 

Who do you think Zayn was talking to earlier on in the chapter?

Oh and it would mean the world to me if you check out my new Ziam stories- RedAce and Half A Heart. I would love you forever if you go check them out, like it would make my day a whole lot better...

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x