८հαρէεг 17

OVER FUCKING 1K VOTES! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. I love you all to death. 

but yeah. here's the next chapter :)

============

*Zayn's POV*

"Zayn..." Liam whispered. 

I brushed my thumb over the claw marks on his arm. They were no human claw marks and I was aware about Liam knowing that. His skin was sliced open - every cut deeper than the other, black and red shadows circling them.

"Zayn" Liam repeated, his arm slowly slipping out my hand but I tightened my grip and pulled it back with a short glare. 

He was out of the medical room but he still wasn't allowed to go to any of his lessons since he wouldn't be able to write anyway. Liam, obviously frowned and pouted at that saying that he needed to get to his lessons this week especially since he had finals two weeks after. 

"Zayn, fucking stop ignoring me" Liam snapped this time as he grabbed my chin with his spare hand and pulled it forward so that I was facing him. I stood up instantly, ignoring the little groan he gave me. I turned around when I heard some shuffling and Liam's bed squeaking. 

"Don't you dare get out of your bed, you need to rest" I scolded as I opened the window that was next to Liam's bed, eyes narrowing at the full moon that was shining brightly in the pitch darkness of the night. 

"You know something, don't you?" Liam asked, quietly. 

I met his eyes as I turned around. His eyes held a curious look that told me he wasn't going to drop this matter anytime soon. And I didn't know if I was ready for Liam to know the truth or not. 

I nodded slowly and walked back to Liam's bed. Liam moved up and made space for me to get in, "And you want to know what I know, don't you?"

"Zayn, I nearly lost my arm the other day. Do you still expect me to not ask questions?" Liam asked. I didn't miss the blunt roll of his eyes as I placed my legs over his, tangling them up with his and pulled him closer. 

"No...not really. I just hoped you wouldn't" I whispered as I rubbed my thumb over the palm of his hand.

"I promise I wouldn't ask more than five questions" Liam grinned as he glanced up at me. 

"Okay, shoot"

"What are you?" My fist clenched and unclenched at that. It wasn't like I didn't presume this question will pop up because I did. I knew it would be the first question on his list. 

"This probably sounds weird but everytime I touch you it's doesn't feel like touching a human does. You feel so different Zayn, every single thing about you. The way you can have the tightest hold on me but it still feels so gentle and it never leaves my skin bruised or marked; or the way I feel you breathing on me but I know you aren't breathing, how is that even possible? The way your eyes are dark but then sometimes they are darker, almost pitch black. And your skin, fucking hell. It's ice cold and I know I am not the only one who noticed that. You radiate cold air, Zayn! Just tell me that I am not imagining all of this, tell me that you have an explanation for all this." Liam disclosed, breathing in heavily as he finished. He was leaning against my chest, his left hand laid down carefully on my lap. 

"What do you think I am?" I asked as I brushed some of his hair off his forehead using my thumb. He shrugged.

"Are you some sort of superhero? Who always saves the world at the last minute?" Liam guessed, with a hopeful glint floating in his eyes. I chuckled and shook my head, brushing my fingers over the claw marks on his hand again, "Oh...then are you like a fallen angel?"

"That's probably the exact opposite of what I am" I chuckled lightly. Liam frowned and parted his lips, my hand crawled up his arm to his lips, the pad of my thumb caressing his bottom lip softly. "A Vampire, that's what I am"

Liam's eyes widened and he gasped but thankfully didn't pull away. 

"But v-vampires do-"

"Do exist. There's one right in front of you, believe him" I stated as I pulled him closer. Liam let me, his hand landing on my chest. My heart did a little happy dance (if that's even possible) at the fact that Liam wasn't running away from me. He was letting me hold him, touch him and that's all I really wanted. 

"But Zayn." The uncertainty his eyes held told me that he still didn't believe me. 

"Cold Skin, Tight Grip, Not breathing, Dark Eyes. Tell me how you explain that? Only one thing explains it all, Li" I pointed out. 

Liam's eyes widened again as he let out a quiet, "Oh"

"Your heart...It's beating faster than ever"

"But I am not scared, like I know I should be, because holy fuck, you are a vampire but I am not. I am not one bit scared" Liam replied, honestly. 

"But you should be; should be constantly scared" 

"But I am not!" Liam snapped. 

"Idiot" I muttered and he pushed his body close to mine - almost melting into mine, cold and warm blending together. 

============

Again, I love you for getting this story to 1K. And sorry for the late update. But here it was. Hope it made up for the wait. The secret's finally out! What do you think will happen now???

This story needs more cliffhangers...

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE  [ 60+ ] *inserts puppy eyes*

COMMENT  [ 10+ ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x