८հαρէεг 4

[ hello :) I feel like I lost readers on this story :/ Please do tell me if I am doing something wrong. ]

*Liam's POV*

"You can crash down at our dorm. Take the couch, if you want?” Harry asked. We stood outside his dorm; both of us refusing to forget about what happened earlier – the flashing images were still crystal clear.

"Nah, I'll be fine" I replied. I wasn’t looking forward to being in my dorm again since what happened in there last time; I could only hope that Zayn decided to spend the night out again.    

"Well, then we'll see you tomorrow" Louis said. I nodded, waving them off before I turned around and made way towards my own dorm – the heaven. Just my luck, Zayn was there; on his bed, with a book resting upon his chest like yesterday. I rolled my eyes at him, forcing myself to divert my eyes away from him as I walked over to my bed. I dumped my bag to the side before settling down on my own bed along with my laptop. And there it was – this weird sixth sense I had, telling me that I had someone’s eyes on me. That someone was no other than Zayn.

I could feel them, hardening on me; forming burning holes upon my face. In no time, I was able to feel my skin heat due to a blush trailing up my neck. I was tempted to storm up to him, shake his shoulders and snap at him – why wouldn’t he just stop? Finally I snapped up from my laptop screen and our eyes locked. We seemed frozen for a minute, every thought in my brain numb, and I seemed to lose myself in that delicious hazel colour of his eyes.

Finally, the contact broke. Zayn was the one to look away, a frown taking upon his forehead as he did so. I watched as he licked his lips harshly before fixing his eyes back to the book.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I drew my attention back to my homework but that really was no use; my brain seemed to be having a blockade.  I was focused on everything else but biology. Zayn. There was something about him; I couldn’t seem to get over it or seem to figure it out. People preferred to stay away from him but there was just something about him that made me want to get closer to him instead. I wanted to get to know him better. I wanted to know what made him beat the crap of that boy earlier. 

"He was a bully" Zayn spoke up softly as if sensing my thoughts; I frowned, not bothering to look towards Zayn but I coughed silently letting him know that I was listening. When Zayn didn’t seem to acknowledge that, I pushed aside my laptop and turned to face him. I almost expected Zayn to stare back but he kept his eyes fixed on the book.

"Who?" I asked, dumbly. I knew exactly who Zayn was talking about but something in me wanted Zayn to talk to me, tell me everything himself. Or maybe, I just wanted to hear Zayn talk. I like his voice.

"You know who." Zayn hissed, breaking through my thoughts. I nearly ended up snapping something back at Zayn but stopped myself in the end. "He in the upstairs corridor, shouting at some year seven student" He explained; his voice a sudden calm.  

All I could do was nod, dumbly. I had no idea how to reply to that piece of information. Everything I gathered about Zayn was wrong – he was only doing something right.  I never gave him the chance to explain; tell me what the problem really was. I judged him and at the moment, I really wanted to reach over and touch Zayn – tell him I was sorry.

"I am sorry" I murmured; I got out of my bed but stood frozen by my bedside, not at all daring to reach over and touch Zayn. I don’t think he’d like that.  

"What for?" Zayn asked. He had his typical smirk smeared across his face and I felt all my courage leave me; making me flush a shade of pink again and for my skin to burn furiously.

"For stopping you" I replied, too quietly; it was just barely audible for Zayn to pick up.

"You did what you thought was right" Zayn shrugged. Then, followed some shuffling before I saw Zayn got out the bed too, putting on his shoes.  

I frowned at the change in his expression; hard and cold. It definitely wasn’t the expression he had worn before. Something changed in that split second causing Zayn to flinch away from me sharply and storm right out of the room – the slam of the door ear-splitting.

 [ Sorry it's short. Hope it was good. That was fun to write ]

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x