८հαρէεг 15

Sorry for the late update guys, I just want to make you guys suffer a bit. haha, jk. 

anyways, here's chapter 15. Hope you enjoy :)

================

 *Liam's POV*

Turning around quickly, I found Zayn standing a few metres away from us. And I knew he had been standing there for ages, probably listening to mine and Tyler's conversation. The narrowed sharp look on his face was evident of that. It stirred weird feelings inside me, knowing that Zayn was here for me and no one else. 

It felt nice. It felt right.

"I was wondering where you were" Tyler commented, snapping me out of my thoughts. He was now staring at Zayn, a full on smirk playing at his lips. Tyler had his eyes narrowed at Zayn in a way that I couldn't define. 

It was like they were silently having a conversation and it wasn't one of those pleasant conversations of "How you doing, mate?". It was as if they were just waiting for me to get out the way before they pounced on each other. 

"Sorry but I really don't have time for your shit" Zayn hissed and he was standing next to me, and I was shivering because of the coldness that was radiating from his body. Weird, right? Normal people radiate warmth.

"Of course, I mean we can always discuss things later, right? In the darkness" Tyler nodded making me frown. What did he mean by that? I looked towards Zayn and it was clear that he understood what Tyler meant as Zayn's smirk had just grown. 

"In the moonlight, wouldn't that be perfect for you?" Zayn snapped, making Tyler flinch. 

"Gu-"

"I will see you later, Liam" Tyler shoot Zayn a glare but it wasn't just a glare. It said more things than I could ever figure out. Zayn and Tyler had a long history, there was a reason they didn't get along and that reason wasn't just me. It was something else. 

Zayn sighed beside me before I felt his long figures wrap around my hand. 

"You okay? You seem a bit off" Zayn asked softly, his expression, his posture and his everything changing instantly as he looked at me. He was suddenly the Zayn I had grown to love. 

"I don't know, what was that all about?" I asked, running a hand through my hair as I looked up to Zayn, our eyes locking together. The fact that he was battling with himself over my question was evident on his face and his fingers even tightened around my hand. Holding my hand rougher than ever. 

"Why do you care?" His hand left mine, leaving me feeling cold and alone. 

My heart thumped as I stared at Zayn. His expression was different from before, it was a determined one. As if he was ready to do anything to get me off this question. He was playing that game again, where he just pretends that I shouldn't know anything and hides everything from me. 

Like the past days meant nothing to him. 

It was okay to feel angry, right? It was okay to hate Zayn just for second because he was pushing me away from everything, from him, right?

"How can you do this?" I asked, as I moved away from Zayn. The bell ringing just then indicating the start of our first lesson but I didn't move neither did Zayn. He kept his eyes firmly on me as if he was trying to read me, understand me. 

"Because I don't want you in my life" He snapped, making me stare at him in horror. 

"Maybe you should've thought about that before you fucking kissed me and led me on. You should have thought about it before you stepped in to my life" I snapped, glaring right back at him. It was the only thing that would stop the tears from coming.

"That's not what I meant!" Zayn exclaimed as he took a step towards me, his hand reaching out towards me but I slapped it away, facing away from his touch. 

"Then what did you mean, Zayn? Thanks for telling me what was really going in your head because here I was thinking that we were finally getting some-

"Because we were, we are" Zayn interrupted, his cold hand landing on my cheek. I wanted to shook them off but I didn't really want to lose the touch of Zayn on my skin. It gave me a relaxing feeling and I could help but lean into his hand.

"Then why?"

"Look Liam, if we are ever going to make this work, make us work than you have to learn to not come wondering into my life. I know it's hard and I know you only want to help but my life isn't something you want to be involved in. It's dangerous and you don't even know half of it. I want you safe. I want you safe so that I can hold you in my arms and kiss you everyday, laugh with you and talk to you... I really need you to be safe" Zayn finished off, his forehead pressing against mine. His eyes looking into mine intensely, it almost made me want to look away and curl up on my bed with Zayn's arm wrapped around me tightly. 

"It's not just you. I can worry about you too, you know" I whispered, caressing his cheeks softly. The only reason he was pushing me away was because he wanted me safe. It made my heart swell up with love. 

Love I never felt before, especially not for Zayn. 

"Well, you don't need to worry about me. I can look after myself. The only person you should be worried about is yourself. If you decide to stay with me, just know that you are turning your life upside down" Zayn explained, his lips inching closer to mine with every word. I was trying hard not to breathe in and out so loud and fast but it was impossible to do so when Zayn was so close to me. 

"What if I say, I don't care?" I replied, pulling softly at his hair. Zayn just chuckled and shook his head, leaning forward to give me a short, passionate kiss. 

"You should" 

================

1K words, so I want no complains on how short it is or whatever. I am tired ^-^ Anyway, that is probably my new fav chapter for this story. I liked it. I don't know about my writing though :/ hope it wasn't too bad.

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE  [ 45+ ]

COMMENT  [15+ ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)