८հαρէεг 8

hello :)))))

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 8

Enjoy. 

===================================

*Liam's POV*

Do you know that feeling? The feeling where you know something is going to happen and you kind of want it to happen but you are nervous as heck and your stomach is literally burning on the inside with tingles. That was exactly what I was feeling at the moment. 

Zayn still hadn't let go of me, his cold hand was firm against my neck and I couldn't seem to take my mind of it. His touch was freezing cold unlike any other touch I had ever experienced before but I couldn't help but find warmth through the coldness. 

How was that even possible?

"You really don't know, do you?" Zayn whispered, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Know what?" I asked, my bottom lip tugged under my teeth and I bit on it harshly. Zayn's eyes immediately followed my movements and I found his eyes staring down at my lips. 

"That you drive me fucking insane. You wouldn't leave my mind for a second of a day, Liam. It's that bad. I don't know what it is about you but something. There is something" Zayn whispered. 

I didn't realize his hand had reached up to brush my fringe away because his words were swimming around in my brain and that was all I could concentrate on. I drive him insane?

"Zayn..fuck's sake, w-what are you on about?" I said. My words were half mumbled as I couldn't find the strength in me to look into Zayn's deep gaze and speak. 

As I was so busy thinking about things, I didn't notice Zayn lean over and slowly attach his lips with mine own. It wasn't until I felt the coldness that I knew. Taken a back from the force of his lips I had to grab on to his neck to steady my self. 

Zayn's lips were gentle as they moved against mine own. They almost felt addicting and every time he pulled away slightly, I found myself begging for more almost as if I needed it to live. Just when I gave into the urge and respond to his lips, he moved away. 

Pulled away faster than anything.

"Crap" He was no longer near me, in fact Zayn was on the other side of the room. 

When did he get there.

Zayn was staring at me, emotions swimming in his eyes. I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know what was happening anymore. Zayn fucking Malik had just kissed me. 

"Fuck" Another curse escaped Zayn's mouth as he backed away more. 

"Z-"

"That wasn't suppose to happen" and Slam. He was out of the door. 

===================================

Sorry for how short it is. I had to end it there. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE (35+)

COMMENT (10+)

x