८հαρէεг 12

helllooooooooo

============================

*Liam's POV*

The next morning I didn't see Zayn. I had a feeling where he was after what he said yesterday. I shivered every time I replayed our conversation in my head. Zayn had something going on but it wasn't bad like every one accused him of. Zayn wasn't the bad person here. 

And guilt was eating me up, how could I have ever believed him to be bad?

"LI! Liam!" Harry's fingers snapped in front of my eyes, pulling me out of my thoughts. I frowned at his smirking smile and was about to ask him what he wanted when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Dreaming about Malik again, are we?" Niall joked as he sat down next to me. I instantly looked down, trying to hide my red cheeks. 

"Shut up, Niall" I mumbled, pulling my phone out so that I wouldn't have to stare at the two instead. 

"You should have seen his face Niall. I could have left him here till dinner and he wouldn't have noticed that I was gone" Harry said, smirking further. Keeping my face straight I kept scrolling through my phone, doing nothing in particular. 

"Li, you can't give us the silent treatment. We will die without your sweet voice!" Niall complained with a fake, sad look. 

"Leave me alone" I mumbled, but I couldn't hide the small smile slipping off. Niall was always the hardest to stay mad at, he was impossible to stay mad at. 

"It's okay if you like him, you know. We knew from the start that you would fall for him" Niall smirked as he fived Harry who shot a short nod towards me. 

"I don't like him, though!" I exclaimed. 

I never got the time to actually decid how I felt towards Zayn. We have kissed, twice now but we never talked about it. I didn't know how Zayn felt about me, I was still pretty sure he hates me. Yet, I don't know how I feel. 

Zayn, is for sure gorgeous. He has perfect cheekbones and perfect hazel eyes to look into. He could turn anyone gay. Maybe, I do like him

No- I can't like Zayn Malik. 

"Liam, you might want to leave your mind alone" I heard Harry say, his and Niall's laugh following his words. I snapped out my thoughts but before I could even look towards them, my eyes met a pair of Hazel ones. 

Zayn. 

"Guys, I will catch up with you later" I said quickly, grabbing my bag and making a dash for the canteen door through which Zayn had just disappeared through. One thing I never understood was how Zayn was so quick, he walked quicker than anyone I knew. 

He was running away from me, that was for sure. I thought we were on good terms! He can't just change his mind every day and ignore me, pretend that last night never happened. 

"Zayn! Stop!" I yelled, fortunately the corridor was empty. I heard Zayn let out a small sigh as he stopped but didn't turn around. I slowly walked up to him, out of breath from all the running. 

"Liam we are not going to talk here" He gritted, nearly making me flinch. His voice was hard and cold like he was a whole new person, not the one I talked to last night. 

"Can you stop?! Please! You are confusing me! One minute you are all nice and the next you are pushing me away! Why?" I mumbled, not having the energy to yell at him even I was dying to just scream and shout at him. 

"Look Liam, I shouldn't have told you all that yesterday. Fuck, I can put you in danger and I can't let that happen" Zayn replied, his voice honest and sincere. The look in his eyes made me want to fall right into them and stay there forever.

"Stop worrying about me, I can look after myself!" 

"I know you can but not when it comes to me. You don't know me" Zayn chuckled lightly, his hand pressed against the side of my hip, knocking the air out of me immediately. I looked back up at him to find his eyes darker than before. 

"Help me understand you, then" I mumbled softly, glazing gently into his eyes. 

"You will leave just like everyone has. You wouldn't like me and you will leave me. You will hate me!" Zayn said, I could see in his eyes just how much he was trying to convince me, using everything in his power. 

"Please don't say that, I could never h-hate you" I whispered, my face was closer to his now and I didn't realize when we got this close. His whole body was pressed against mine, his hand still resting on my hip while my hands were by my side. 

My eyes roamed down to his lips and I wanted to feel them again, I wanted to kiss him and I did. Closing the small distance between us, I pressed my lips against his. Zayn let out a strangled growl when my mouth moved against his, he didn't take long to respond. His lips instantly  pulled at mine, kissing me like I have never been kissed before, taking control of my lips. I let him, I wanted Zayn to know that he had control over one thing in his life- My lips. 

He paused slowly, his mouth still against mine as he pressed his forehead against mine. 

"We shouldn't be doing this" Zayn whispered against my lips. 

"But we are" I breathed out, breathless yet again. That's exactly how Zayn made me feel. Breathless. My fingers were tangled in Zayn's jet black hair and I wanted to get lost in this moment. It was beautiful. 

"We are" Zayn agreed, smiling shortly before he pulled me back to his lips, giving me one deep kiss. "I need to go somewhere, but I will see you later?" 

I pulled away from Zayn, giving him a short smile and trying to hide my burning red cheeks. "Yeah okay, be safe"

Zayn nodded and pecked my burning, hot cheek, whispering, "I will be, for you"

============================

Okayyyy so there you go. This has to be my favourite chapter so far. I loved writing every word of it. I hope you guys liked it as much as I did. I hope it wasn't just me who thought it was good cause then that would be really awkward...

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE [50+]

COMMENT [15+]

:)

x