८հαρէεг 18

*Liam's POV*

"Liam, feet off" Zayn muttered, quietly. His eyes fixed on his phone. 

"But I am cold!" I whispered, snuggling closer to him with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I heard Zayn sigh as he shifted our feet so that mine weren't over his anymore. I huffed and looked up at him, only to see his typical smirk plastered on his face. 

"We still haven't finished off our conversation from before" He stated as he curled his hand around mine. 

"Do you want to?" 

"I don't mind. If you want some answers then I am ready to answer them" Zayn replied with a small shrug. I settled back on his shoulder, hiding my face in the crook of his neck which caused me to shiver a little at the coldness of his skin. 

"Tyler" I whispered, feeling Zayn's body instantly go stiff. 

"What about him?" 

"Everything you know..." 

Zayn shifted his position again, straightening himself up and I moved away from his chest, perking up and facing Zayn. He let his fingers brush softly against my cheek before his hand dropped on my lap, cupping around my thigh.

"I am sure by now you know that we don't get along. We have known each other for so long that it pains me to even think about it and our hatred had started the day we met each other" Zayn started off. I wanted to chuckle at the hard, cold look he had plastered on his face but that probably wouldn't be a good idea. 

"Why do you hate each other?" I decided to chirp in, letting Zayn know that I was still engrossed in the conversation. 

"The typical- Vampire and Werewolf thing"

"He's a werewolf?" I choked out, eyes following down on my left hand to examine the claw marks. I never had a chance to look at them properly before but now looking at them, it made sense. 

"A vampire can never claw a person's skin like that" Zayn said, nodding towards my hand. 

"But it's more than the typical vampire and werewolf thing" I mumbled softly, looking up at Zayn. Zayn bit his lip and nodded softly. 

"Remember that night in the campus and that shadow. It was Tyler. It was him I was looking for and then you just showed up out of nowher-"

"So wait- he is killing people?" I asked. 

"I believe so" Zayn replied.

"Oh wow. Can you believe I used to like a fucking murderer?" I muttered. Zayn's head instantly snapped up and his eyes narrowed. I flushed a little and tried to avoid Zayn's glaze but he coughed and caught my chin, pulling me up a bit. 

"You like him?" He asked, with a raise of his eyebrow. 

"Key phrase Zayn- Used to"  I replied with a smug smiled. I grinned when Zayn wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, chin resting on my shoulder. His arms had a firm hold on me, fingers brushing lightly against my skin. 

"Good" Zayn whispered, pressing a lingering kiss on the back of my neck. I shivered and tipped my head to the side, allowing Zayn to plant yet another kiss on my throat. 

Zayn pulled away, his hand now resting on my face cupping my cheeks softly as his forehead pressed against mine. 

"I am not very different from Tyler. I hurt humans daily, you know" Zayn mumbled softly, his eyes gentle and -scared. I didn't understand why scared, though.

"I understand though. You do that because you need to live and you aren't killing people, Zee" I replied just as softly, fingers grasping the strands of his hair gently. Zayn smiled a little and leaned in for a soft, quick kiss. 

I was kissing a vampire.

A.fucking.vampire. 

Who I might just be in love with. 

"Who are you?" Zayn mumbled against my lips, a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. 

"Liam"

"My Liam?" He asked, arms hooking around my waist again, pulling me gently onto his lap. Somehow, I knew that he was only being gently because of my hand. It was obvious the way his eyes flicked over to check my hand every now and then. 

"You tell me"

Zayn leaned down to pressed a kiss on my birthmark and I could feel the smile pulled at his lips on my own skin.

"My Liam, Mine" Zayn whispered.

I tilted my head backwards, letting Zayn kiss down my neck, he stopped just above my collarbone and I felt his teeth gently dig into my skin. I couldn't help but let out a small gasp when I felt two of his sharp, pointy teeth dig in further than the rest of his teeth. 

His fangs. 

When my hands grasped his hair way too tightly, Zayn looked up to give me a worried look. 

"D-Did I hurt you?" He asked, fangs no longer visible.

"Nope" I whispered, pushing our foreheads together for the second time that day. 

Maybe I could just stay in this moment forever...

==============

hellooo....this story is getting more and more fun to write with every chapter. Hope that was okay.

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE    [ 75+ ]

COMMENT    [ 8+ ]

FOLLOW

:)

x