Plans

Arla Pov

"I don't know "
I'm still too overwhelmed by what he's suggesting,but it makes sense. My eyes naturally drawn to her . In a way she calms my fur to think clearly, what it's gonna be with our daughter with us.
"It's gonna be hard"
I sigh focusing on his chocolate brown eyes letting him know that I won't back down.
"Arla stop! I know it's gonna be hard but let's figure it out "
His eyes hold mine walking slowly towards me.
"I already have Hector as my Euclid Beta, we can figure out the best wolves to stand with us"
"So we will be two Alphas just living together ?"
I raise my eyebrows at him, it's not as easy as he thinks.
"Let's lead together. There's no other way. If we walk on our different ways Arla there will be no future for us"
He takes my hands in his sitting on the floor between my legs.
"I am not submitting to you "
He chuckles squeezing my hands pulling me down with him to the floor.
We just look at each other thinking about our future with and without each other.
"Honestly Arla I don't think I can get your submission."
He says after minutes and this holds my attention perfectly.
"When you're angry or really emotional there's a power that is radiating from you. I'm powerless against it. Physically we might be even but you're more than an ordinary wolf. You're Devine! You're the moon"
He just talks , there is no jealousy in his voice, both of us looking at our daughter.
"She has it too"
He concludes . For the first time I see his fears for her, that she might have an extraordinary existence that might somehow harm her.
I slowly press my lips to his. Whatever our paths were we now are in this together.
"Let's build a new pack house in the middle of all the territories "
His words are playful, excited.
"No , it has to be in the middle of Amazon, Olympic, Euclid, Pandora, Titans and Oasis"
Somehow I think the moon showed me the vision so that I can better arrange our lives for her future. I see curiosity cross his handsome face.
"What are your plans?"
"I don't have any plans , the moon has. Somehow she will lead all these packs. I don't know how, I guess the time will tell us "
For now we're talking one step at a time. Our weeks are busy planning our new pack house, building it with the wolves, continuous battles to pick the best to lead the individual packs as betas. Filling the positions. Sometimes I don't get to see Klaus for weeks. He's overseeing the new pack house construction project. It's huge, but is homely in a unique way.
"I missed you "
"I missed you too "
I slowly smile at his words biting his chest passionately "
He has got a little darker by working all day in the sun. I think over past few months he has gotten stronger too, his body is growing up with his responsibilities.
We stay like that on bed our bodies connected in the most primitive way, him buried deep inside me.
"Arla What are we gonna name her?"
We have been pushing this away for months as no name seems good enough. But both of us realize that we have to make a decision soon .
"I was thinking may be Faith"
This brings a smile to my face. It's unique and beautiful, exactly like her.
She gave us faith, something to believe in,something to fight for!
Our days are busy with everything, my world is filled with my daughter Faith. She is simply amazing but demanding as well. No other female can handle her when she wants something.
"Are you excited Faith?"
He coos the little one in my hands. The pack house smells of fresh paint. He picks us up and enters from the threshold. Our lives are finally in order. Pack mates welcoming us to our new home. Of course not everyone could come to this but we carefully selected who were to be moved from their birth packs to be relocated here.
"This is our room"
He whispers to my ears. In his words is a promise that he's gonna keep. The room is beautiful, simple and elegant. "This is Faith's room. "
He opens a door to the left. Unlike our room this room is colourful and uplifting.
"Other rooms you have seen"
He presses in to me. He wanted to surprise me with these two rooms. I passionately bite his neck. My way of saying I like it.
I put faith in the middle of the bed, she looks so small in it. Our bathroom is big and spacious. Hot water is washing our bodies away, our past ,worries away. He slightly bends sucking my breasts stealing the moisture what's rightfully Faith's .
"Arla"
His moans are for my ears kisses are for my lips and his body is for just for me.
I don't think we'll ever get enough of this as we mate over and over. Faith's demanding crys breaks the spell ,both of us drying quickly. I don't bother with cloths as I lay back beside my daughter giving her my nipple to suck. He comes from behind and drys my hair. It's the little things like this that he does that makes me fall in love with him even more.
"I love you "
He says casually, a little kiss to my neck.
Laying behind me he keeps watching us ,his body resting in the head board. My eyes are heavy and I quickly fall asleep sandwiched between the two most important people in my life.
A boy is walking in the desert, may be four or five years old. His head is angled towards the moon.
"Hix"
"Where do you think you're going?"
A woman asks the little boy. I don't recognize any of them. The woman picks the boy up and carrys him inside a house. All this time the boy is looking at the moon. Even when he's tucked inside his covers on his bed, his eyes are drawn to the moon light that is coming from the bedside window.
"Good night Hix"
"Good night mommy "
He doesn't close his eyes until they give in to the oblivion.
Then an old lady comes in to check on him. She plants a kiss on his face. In the moon light she's not clear. But I cannot go wrong in this. It's the Oasis Luna!.
I wake up Klaus touching me looking at me with worried eyes.
"You were having a vision "
He states. Not asking the obvious question, what did I see.
"I think I know why Oasis would be under Faith"
"Why?"
"Her mate is from Oasis "
He doesn't say anything for a long time.
This is nothing new but I don't want to picture my little daughter with a mate yet.
"We have a lot of time before anything happens "
"Yes"
I agree with him. No need to worry about anything. It will happen when the time is right.
When I look at my daughter she's looking at me as if to tell me that she knows my secret.
Oasis; the desert wolves. My mind doesn't relax enough to fall asleep so I walk in the garden letting the grass sooth my bare feet.
Moon is not in sight, the sky is beautiful with thousands of stars. But I know the moon is watching, hiding somewhere but she's always watching.
This is the best that it can ever get. I have my mate and pup by my side. Four territories under my command, I have the moon to guide me in my decisions.
I am who I was born to be. A Luna and an Alpha at the same time.
*End*

Author's Note
This is the final chapter of Arla. She finally found her place in this world.
I'm truly grateful for my readers for being patient with me, being forgiving for my mistakes but most importantly being a part of this beautiful journey with me. I have read every single comment and message even though I don't reply often, thank you for pointing my mistakes ,for encouraging me, you guys made me wanna write more.
Thank you so much for reading my story.
I'm planning to write Faith's story in the near future.Hope you would like that too.
Finally don't ever hesitate to let me know what you think about my first book or contact me about anything.
Until Next Time!
Much love,
Arla