Knuckles

Aria Pov
His walk is graceful, him pace is controlled without a hurry. My wolf is excited to meet her mate after so long.
His eyes never loose mine, my mouth forming in to a smile just for him.
He walks towards me, I could tell his wolf is excited too. He stops right in front of me, all I had to do was take a step towards him and I will be in his arms. His face is a mask , no feeling in his handsome face. But his eyes betray him. He is worried
In a swift motion he turns towards Vivan,eyes challenging the lesser wolf. He doesn't shift but I could say he's having a hard time controlling the beast.
First punch is to the right side of Vivan's face, and it continues over and over.
Klaus is no ordinary wolf, he is a full fledged male Alpha who trains with his pack every single day.
I respect Vivan for his courage, he neither make a sound nor move out of his place ,silently taking every punch. Vivan is a good leader, he knows when to bend the knee and when not to. In any other wolf I might have seen this as weakness but Vivan is taking the wrath of a man silently knowing that a fight would have him lifeless. A wolf who knows who to pick his wisely.
I slowly approach him from behind. His elbow meets my side. It hurt but I know he's too raged to clearly see what he's doing.
He doesn't hit me again, one small contact is enough for him to know who's behind. Vivan' s face is bloody mess. Somehow I was trying to hold his eyes, but they're covered with his blood. I hug Klaus from behind, his chest is more muscular,his sweat smells like him, rain and summer.
My mate, my man
I go on my tiptoes and kiss the mark I gave his from behind. His punch stops mid air. Other arm which was holding Vivan's collar comes to touch my hand , Vivan drops to the floor. He will be fine after few hours, he's an Alpha and a strong one , but not quite strong as my male.
He turns to face me . His eyes furious, lips trembling with anger. I run my finger tips on his hard chest trying to calm him down. His eyes run through my body examining every inch. I wore a dress for him. Emerald green long sleeves dress fits me perfectly as a second skin, covering my body completely with its length and high neck collar. I am dressed to be undressed.
He picks me up , throwing me on his shoulder. I don't make a sound, I silently wait for my punishment.
He enters my bedroom closing the door behind us. He throws me to the bed , pure aggression is what I'm faced with. Two buttons of his Khaki shirt are missing,showing me the perfection under the material.
He growls at me once, and with a blink of an eye he tears my dress away , from the bottom to the front. Rolling me on my stomach he pull the dress out of me completely. I wore nothing underneath it. I could feel his weight pinning me down to the mattress, in another second he enters me with all his force. My insides thrive in pleasure and scream in pain at the same time. He slams himself into me with uncontrolled wilderness. I'm mated to the Amazon Alpha. And this is the Amazon brutality on its most primitive way.
He uses my pony tail to guide my and he releases his anger in to me multiple times. I don't know how many times I reached the climax, I lost count. My body was giving away this is too much to take , my pillow is saturated with my blood from his bites on my mark. They're not done to show love or passion just to remind me that I am with him and no one else.
I thank the moon when he stops moving, yet he doesn't move out of me. Still pinning me down to the mattress him deep inside me . My back and neck hurt because of this position .
We stay like that for a long time my eyes closing with exhaustion I feel. He finally move out of me , I'm so sore I whimper from the movement.
Getting up he rolls me up to examine my whole he just screwed. He is fully dressed, he's even wearing his shoes.
Cursing under his breath he leave the room taking my duvet with him.
I close my eyes not having anything to cover myself close by.
I wake up to the intrusion down there. One look out of the window ;it's midday . I have slept for a long time. My focus quickly shift to the man above me. He's still wearing yesterday's clothes . The only piece missing are his socks and shoes.
I have healed in my sleep desire meets desire, he's rough and I enjoy rough. We climax twice before he get off me,still fully clothed. My throat is dry , I want to use the bathroom, still I don't move a mussel. He sits on the floor by the head of the bed ,his back resting on the frame of the bed and mattress. His head is on the mattress only few inches away from my face.
I slowly put my right hand around his neck touching his chest.
"Always wanting to hurt me , nah?"
I speak finally so tired of the silence. Our first words in weeks.
"Who is he to you Arla?"
I would expect nothing less from this wolf than bluntness.
"A friend Klaus "
"Don't lie to me Aria"
It's just a whisper but it's more powerful than a scream.
"I never have, never will "
"But?"
I don't reply not knowing what to say. I want to let Vivan tell the story.
"But?"
He demands pulling me by hand , I don't reply instead I get up and go to the bathroom, he joins me soon after. He has his own things in my house exactly like I have my things at his house. He silently brush and start the water , stripping down naked and getting in to the tub. I flush the toilet and stand by the counter not knowing whether it is ok to join him or not.
"Come here"
That's all I wanted to hear. I get in sitting at the opposite side,our eyes looking at each other.
He reach out and pulls me to him. He lifts my left breast a little and kiss my tattoo.
I don't say anything, I didn't even think he noticed that but I could say he likes it. His name permanently inked to my body right under my left breast. Small and simple only for his eyes.
"Who did it?"
I could smell jealousy in the air.
"Valor; my Beta's sister "
I give him the truth.
"I like it"
I smile knowing very well he does and he smiles back at me . For the first time since his arrival we truly smile at each other.
And in another second our lips meet with a controlled sensation, to tell each other how much they were missed.

We quickly dress , I'm starving for food and Klaus to know the story that connects all of this.
Vivan is cleanly dressed , other than some small bruises Knuckles Alpha is as healthy as he ever was.
"Klaus ;Amazon Alpha"
"Vivan ; Knuckles Alpha"
Both men handshake and nod sitting on the table awkwardly.
I normally make myself food but I ask a she wolf to bring some food for us. She brings some food and leaves without a word. Clearly the power of three Alphas is too much for her to breath in.
"So ?"
Klaus asks and I nod my head to Vivan asking him to start from the beginning.
Klaus listens attentively,asking questions here and there I join at the last part describing my vision.
"So you're attracted to him?"
He asks his voice little deeper
"Not the way I feel attracted to you, but yes I am attracted to him a little "
He breaks the eye contact to look at Thamethebella's picture.
"And this is not you"
He says to himself.
" I think you will be attracted to her too, a little "
Even I could sense the jealousy in my words.
Klaus just nods.
"So going to this pool which kills almost everyone will solve the problem?"
"I don't know Klay, I only know that we have to go there"
"Moon told you to go?"
"Moon showed me, yes she wants us to go"
We regard each other for few minutes, then he slowly start to dig in to his food.
"When are we going?"
"The sooner the better"
I say feeling deeply about a responsibility that is wested on me to heal her.
"Ok then we'll leave tomorrow morning "
Klaus says meeting my eyes then Vivan's.
"Okay" Vivan says first.
"Okay"
I say at last.