The night

Ar pov

I was escorted to a clean room. Former luna stayed and guided me to a bath room cleaning 5 days of waste away from my body.

We don't talk at all. Tension is too thick in this little room. "Tonight will be hard, but remember Arla it's a test to see how strong you are and what extent you would go to, to give what the pack needs"
I don't say anything. I will not be marked or mated in front of the entire pack. It's a disrespect and my wolf won't allow it even if she dies.
I sleep the whole day enjoying the softness of the sheets, but his pillow doesn't smell like him now,he didn't sleep in here for a while. It disappoints me for some reason.
"Luna it's time to get ready "
His mother's gentle voice soothes my nerves in a way. The traditional costume I wore the other day is on the chair.
I quickly wash my self and get ready for the evening. My wolf is at an edge she is in dilemma, part of her wants to see him the other part wants to kill the wolf who's trying to disrespect her.
His mother watches me silently. I have to ask her.
"I want to talk to Klaus before the ceremony "
"That is against the rules Luna I'm sorry the warriors won't allow you even if you try"
She has no idea what I can do , but even I know fighting 20 warrior wolves alone is a little impossible.
Brown eyes bore in to mine,
" Don't be afraid Child, he loves you. All of us have a part to do in this world and to do that part you have to be brave and strong. You have showed nothing but strength Arla , you have survived through worse. We are so happy to have you as our Luna."
Her words spoken with the intention of encouraging me but it only calms me to  really focus on the thing my wolf wants me to do.
Fight him
The entire pack is here, hundreds and hundreds of wolves. In the middle he waits looking directly at me. I approach slowly with his mother and sister flanking my sides. He is full of maleness my eyes run admiring the show , he's a beautiful beast.
I can see he's doing the same my cheeks heat under his eagle eyes.
I stand on his right, he starts the introductions with his husky voice. His voice alone creates sparks in my body.
" Mother my mate and Luna Arla, Arla my mother Grace"
"Brother my mate and Luna Arla, Arla my brother, 1st Beta Kaden"
"Sister my mate and Luna Arla, Arla my sister and the pack healer Autumn "
I bow a little smiling at them , they do the same out of respect. This puffs my wolf, she is thrilled that she gets the full attention she deserves.
"Pack my mate and our Luna Arla, Arla our pack"
He uses the word our, I feel attached to amazon in a way but Olympics is where I belong ,where my wolf knows.
He turns me to him slowly, he looks taller my wolf regard him she knows she has only a little chance of winning in a fight against him, yet she will hold on to that chance and will die try to be the wolf she was born for. And I tonight will follow her whatever decision she takes.
His family along with the entire pack is watching us watch each other.
My words meant only for him " Don't do this I won't let you "
He regards me " You will let me"
We stare at each other ,his eyes worried, he doesn't want to do this either?
Slowly he cups my face , kissing my forehead, eyes jaws lips.I naturally kiss him back I can't resist him this need this feeling is too much to handle , I crave his touch.
He starts sucking my neck I angle my neck to the sky giving him the access he needs. Moon watching us doing what we are destined to do. Sharp canines puncture my neck marking me as his the pain of the bite is nothing compared to this overwhelming ecstasy I'm feeling. My whole body is shaking he holds me to his body sucking my neck .
"Klay"
My voice lustful ,his eyes snap to mine.
He kisses my lips softly without any hurry , the long kiss is promising, loving .His fingers roaming everywhere my hair ,arms , back.
He started to kiss my arm kissing it all long kneeling as he kisses my finger tips pulling me to the ground.
My lustful mind too carried away to see what's coming until he flips me to position between my legs from behind.
"No"
I role to the side kicking him as hard as I can, getting up on my legs as adrenaline gives me strength ,I speak to the gathering.
" I will not do the Luna Bonding" I don't have to give excuses if I don't want to do it I won't.
The pack starts to whisper their concerns and they all stop with his movements.
He approaches slowly I look around, the circle of wolves watching us . I won't have any escape even if I wanted to escape. Now only I understand why the gathering is a circle ,the sea of ware wolves make it impossible to escape.

He is the predator coming for his prey. His eyes never leaving mine. I stand looking at his eyes not moving a muscle.
"I don't want to force you but I will "
"No "
My human side won't stand a chance with him but I trust my wolf more than anything and she will fight for what she was born for.
I take two steps back and shift in to my dark brown wolf .
My wolf eyes see the reaction of the crowd and his, this is the first time he's seeing my wolf.
My wolf is big strong and fierce, Klaus will be able to tame any other she wolf when he's in his human form but I am not an average she wolf.
His wolf is still taller and bigger than mine yet I also have a chance to win.

My wolf regards his wolf excited about being close to her mate,she is fighting for me but in her eyes his wolf has done no wrong.
She whine for him asking for forgiveness, he licks her face . Two beasts touching each other  showing love at their first meeting.
Without a thought my wolf marks him as hers taking me by surprise .His soul pour in to my mind ,not really clear as the marking is not completed fully.The feeling is beautiful .
His wolf marks my wolf as his giving in to the nature sealing the wolves to one another.
I take the control from my wolf and I can see he has done the same.
Wolves circle each other, it's magical how things change from 0 to 100 really fast.
Alpha blood demands submission. And the dance starts with my first attack. Wolves that are meant for love ,fighting each other under the eyes of the creator. Both of us not giving up , I don't want to hurt him too much but both of us have torn ears ,missing fur, bleeding wounds all over our bodies and we fight the whole night. My hind leg is broken and my wolf is tired of fighting but she pushes hard for me.
Both of us are covered in blood ; our blood.

He jumps to my throat not punching hard to kill  but hard enough to stop my movements pinning me to the ground , his weight is too much for my wolf to push ,specially with a broken hind leg.

He bites my neck hard asking for submission. My blood running down taking my strength away. It's hard for my wolf she doesn't give him the submission he's asking. If she could give submission she would still be in Olympics, but some things are just not meant to be.
A chill runs through me with the decision my wolf has taken but I will follow her to the moon willingly if that's what she chooses.

I remember his dark brown human eyes , looking to my wolf eyes with a panic right before oblivion takes me.
I love you my wolf 's last thought for me.