Tell me

Arla pov

My wolf is relentless needing her mate to be near her, she's reliving the moment he marked us .
Klaus kept on ignoring me for days saying that he has responsibilities that he overlooked while I was sick.
He cannot fool me.
I feel the distress of him , whatever I feel he feels , what ever he feels I feel. Both of us being alphas ,we can hide our thoughts from each other but being mates makes it impossible to hide our emotions.

I was surprised I survived after all of this and no one brought the subject of the ceremony before my ears, never even once.
Today morning I was feeling needy than ever, Klaus has left before I woke up disappointing me for the 6th consecutive time after I woke up after the ceremony. My wolf wants me to go to him but my pride won't allow me to.

Quickly taking a shower and following my morning routine I pick up his shirt from last night and decide to wear it. I can't help the way I'm feeling, I am marked by my mate I need him near me.

I decide to walk around in the Amazon land, wolves whispering Luna as and when I pass them. That title irritates me ,yet I held my head high wanting to go to a calm place where I can think about all this.

I started trekking to the cliff, sun shining brightly in the sky, some how this windy weather reminds me of home even though this is different than what we have in Olympic . Amazon weather is rainy and smells like earth, like him, where as Olympic's is more salty and fresh. The view is breathtaking. Sitting on the edge of the cliff I start to think about my situation, about me and about him.

He knows that I'm a born alpha , he knows that I can't be what he wants yet he doesn't say anything, ignoring me;my wolf and his needs altogether.
My stomach starts to protest reminding me that I didn't have anything for breakfast and now it's even past lunch time. But I don't want to go back to that loneliness, that emptiness. Ignoring the hunger I just wait on the spot laying under the afternoon sun.

I could smell him before I see him. His wolf approaches  dropping a bag of sandwiches on my lap before settling next to me.
My wolf is dying inside wanting to touch him, my body naturally wanting to lean towards him. Yet I choose to ignore him , eyes looking straight ahead not really focusing on anything. His wolf presses his nose to my cheek then points at the bag on my lap. I started to eat the sandwiches he brought me slowly chewing the delicious bread. I do not turn as he shifts to his human self sitting next to me , not as close as his wolf did, always keeping some distance between us.
"Don't skip breakfast " He states as a matter of fact, his words for me in days.
I don't say anything not showing any emotion whatsoever.
"Why are you wearing my shirt?" This is not what I want to hear from him.
"Answer me Arla"
"Because my wolf wants you close, your smell soothes her" Why lie about it.
"How is she?"
"She's as good as ever "
"Why didn't you tell me?" Here it comes the questions both of us have been avoiding.
"I didn't know how to "
"I was talking to some elders , trying to understand how it is for you. Do you realize how risky this is? I can't do this unless you accept me Arla ,my wolf seeks submission. And I can't risk it with you. I almost killed you. I don't want to go through that again "
He pauses scanning my features, leaning forward his breath washes my face. He is in no hurry, letting me know what's coming for better or worse.My whole body is alive with anticipation, he is the cure to my salvation. "I can't let go of you Arla" I don't want him to let go either . At this moment all I want is to rip our clothes and have my way with him.
He slowly presses his warm lips to mine, the kiss is controlled full of his pain; loneliness ; and worry. He wants to feel and he wants me to feel, and I'm bathed with this need of wanting to have more;more of this kiss, more of this moment, more of him.
I deepen the kiss climbing on to his lap ,his hands cups my butt slowly running up and down my back, his tongue warm and comforting. As I give into the kiss we start the dance of dominance trying to lead naturally, a strong vision flashes in his mind, the moment he thought I died the other day at the bonding ceremony.
He's afraid
He lets me lead the kiss and we kiss for a long time, melting in each other's arms.
"I'm sorry I ignored you Arla , You don't have to wear my used shirts anymore. "
I feel shy for some reason. His thumb brushes my cheeks cupping my face.
"What is my name?"
"Klaus "
My voice is lustful even to my own ears
"You called me Klay when I first marked you "
I smile leaning to the warmth of his hand. "Klay" I can see how I affect him, this makes me happy knowing that I matter.
My wolf is happy after a long time.
His strong arms lifts me in the air placing me on the grass , sucking his mark on my neck.
Need pools between my legs
He takes his t shirt off me , he pins me down pressing his full weight on me. My wolf doesn't want things this way she makes her presence known as I roll our bodies straddling him.
Eyes regard each other on a primitive level. I want to dominate him as much as he wants to dominate me, this line will always be drawn making us understand that moon has punished us in some way by bonding two beasts who are incompatible in many ways.
I get off him. Need so powerful and unsatisfied , yet I hold my self up, turning my back at him pretending like he doesn't matter. But from the inside I was dying to be loved by a mate so strong and powerful.
"This is not over, let's go back and talk things over"
I'm not sure what exactly he's referring to. Is it the discussion or is it the sex we just started to have. Anticipation sends a thrill over my body. I slightly catch a smirk in his handsome face, my feelings he's feeling at the moment is adequate to send any man to heaven.

I feel no shame as his feelings mirror mine in a perfect synchronization. The desire , lust , hope, passion. He's feeling all these feelings at the same moment.
Without my consent my mind looks for love yet fails to see any strong emotions as such behind that masked face and locked up heart.
I follow him few steps back admiring the fine mussels of his back. He is a strong man , someone any woman would love to have . Somehow I am stuck in between as I want to dominate a powerful,strong man . I don't know whether it's even possible to take control of such a beast that screams power. "Try" asks the subconscious mind of mine without even having a second thought.
In fluid motion he shifts in to his dark brown wolf, waiting till I follow his initiative. My wolf more than happy to be free after a long time starts the chase she's absolutely fond of. I have been selfish ignoring my wolf's needs . Challenging her mate in a game of chase she starts the run disappearing in to the setting sun.

She runs and runs and runs , it won't be easy for him to chase her specially with her unusual speed. Giving in to the nature she runs as she explores the Amazon land which she considers a second home now.

Twilight has always been my favorite time of the day, somewhere between the day and night. She is slightly tired from the running and she definitely is disappointed that he didn't find her yet.
It was after two three hours he found her. She gives him no mind , he was too late. He approaches as a true king. His presence is too intimidating to ignore yet she pretends he doesn't affect her at all. He howls his power to the moon, getting my wolf 's attraction instantly. He comes forward demanding to claim the price . My wolf understands what my human side will never understand.
He is more than us.

She is so proud of her mate, she invites him in to her soul as he bites down her neck sealing her to him forever.
Beasts are nothing but nature doing what they desire most , under the moon light ,only with her to witness our wolves finishes what we started without a care in the world. I'm overwhelmed by this feeling he's giving us even though we are in our wolf form there is no way I could not feel such a strong sensation.

As the night gets darker and cooler my wolf marks what's hers with a passion that melt my heart knowing that the human side of us won't have a bond as strong and beautiful as that.

The biting licking riding continues until there is no energy left in there bodies. As we lay beside each other under the moonlight my wolf sings her wolf song full of contempt finishing with a high note that would forever remind him of this day.

His wolf licks her face one last time before keeping his neck over hers protecting the most precious thing to him in this entire universe.