Daughter

Arla Pov

His face is troubled even when he's deep asleep. My heart aches for him. Never once I thought that he was suffering so much. I was too fast to get in to conclusions.
Late at night he dreams about his mother's last moment, how he left Autumn at a cage all by herself. Never a peaceful sleep for him.
I touch his face trying to ease his worries by the mirage of the mate bond. He naturally presses in to the warmth of my hand.
His perfectly muscled chest now has a mark right under his left nipple. An failed attempt to end his life with a silver soaked knife.
My lips touch the scar kissing it with appreciation. His heart rate picks up immediately.
He has no idea what I can do to him.
His hand touch my head stroking with affection.
Desire slowly building inside me. He can smell it coming off me.
"Needy early in the morning, are we?"
Blood rush to my cheeks. I can't hide anything from him.
"May be "
My voice is sexy even to my own ears.
He handles me gently. Even his kisses are controlled. He kisses every part of my body before entering me. Even that he doesn't burry all his length in me anymore. He's too big for me to fully take without hurting the baby.
The healer said it could be any day now.
I know that he hates this confinement. But both of us are careful not to hurt the future inside me.
The cramps were not regular at first similar to any other way. I have been in pain the whole day. Klaus was with the pack training the juveniles fulfilling my duties when I can't exactly like how I looked after the Amazon pack when he couldn't.
I didn't want to worry him too much but I somehow knew that the wait is no more.
"Klay.."
I tried to mind link him but the cramp hits me hard making me scream. Pack mates running in to my room had my worries heightened. I trust no one at the moment.
"Arla what's wrong? What's happening? I'm coming baby ok?"
He bombard me with questions, his own distress pouring in to my soul through the bond making it worse for me.
It is only when I see Valor's face that I calm down allowing her to help me to the waiting car.
Valor gets in with me.
"Klay "
I keep calling to him over and over again. I can't think logically now . I want him ; I need him by my side.
Klaus
I smell him before I see him , running as fast as his life is dependent on it. In a way it is.
He wastes no time with words as he pull the wolf in the driver's seat out and get in. He drives to the healer's house with care, eyes looking at me all the time.
"That was rude"
I comment now that I am calm with him close by. He smiles at me and his face looks relieved.
One cramp hits hard and it feels like I'm breaking all my bones over and over. I thought this would be easy given the amount of pain I had to handle in my life, but this is totally different from what I thought.
I remember Klaus carrying me inside but the time seems to move rather fast .
One moment I was sitting in the car and the next I'm laying on a bed my legs spread out pushing the life out of me.
Klaus looks calm whispering me soothing words, wiping my sweat away. But I can see from inside he's worried about me, our pup our lives. His wolf is fighting to take over to sooth his mate when she is in pain.
"Focus Ar, You can do it"
His words soft, one of his hands is holding one of mine. I start to panic as time passes, my pup is not coming out. Klaus has blocked me from his mind and I get angry at this as I have no way to find what he knows.
"Show me what you think "
I scream loosing it to hormones,my body fighting ,hitting him with my hands.
"Why are you blocking me?"
"Arla please push , keep fighting. For our pup please "
"Show me"
My voice is quiet, even I feel the power of those two words. It's not a command of a Luna or Alpha. It's a command of the moon.
Fight leaving my body as his mind opens up for me , he thinks our pup might die. After all that we went through because of her she has no right to die.
I let go of his hand using all my strength a I push the life out of me. I feel the healer's hand entering in trying to help me deliver. I keep pushing until I don't remember doing anything else at all.
I know that she will live. Moon showed me. Just after twelve midnight my pup comes out as exhaustion takes me over.
The healer cleans the pup and brings to me my beautiful female.
Her hair is midnight black exactly like mine. But it's her eyes that holds me still. It's a colour in between black and chocolate brown. She has a combination of our eye colours. Her skin is golden brown exactly like his. She's a beautiful pup.
Her crys are powerful. Pup or not she is the future alpha to four territories. Klaus takes the pup from me kissing my forehead as I rest my head on the pillow I see the moon shining bright in the sky. It's the full moon tomorrow ; wait it's today now.
Moon chose to wait until it's the full moon to send her in to this world. I'm attracted to the moon more , the power is too much.
Klaus plants a kiss on my forehead , my lips wanting his attention instantly.
"You taste different Ar"
His eyes find mine, looking with love and respect.
"How different "
I ask , eyes barely closing with the exhaustion that I'm feeling.
"Like the moon"
His reply brings a smile to my lips.
"Moon shows me another vision. It's my daughter, a bigger version of her. She's standing in an office which is neither mine nor Klaus's. On her wall is a big map, her fingers trailing along the boundaries which includes Amazon, Olympic, Titans, Euclid , Pandora and Oasis. This surprises me.Oasis is the third largest pack now.
Somehow she has conquered them too.

Sucking on my breasts wakes me up, my little wolf is sucking the best she can. I never knew I could love someone this deeply. I smell her beautiful scent. She even smells like power , the moon . She will have difficult time in finding friends, most of the wolves would be too weak even to stand by her. This worries me a little but I have time before we go that far. I gently pick her up putting some pillows on the floor I keep her securely on them. Taking a deep breath I shift in to my wolf. She has been begging me to shift so that she can spend time with her pup. My shift is a little painful as this is the first time to shift in six months, but I have gone through worse.
My wolf eyes look at the most important thing for her in this entire universe now. She is hers. Wolf is careful not wanting to hurt her with her rough tongue she presses her wet nose in her pup's belly taking the smell in.
Klaus enters the room , my wolf stands in front of her pup growling at him asking her to step away from what's hers. He shift in a swift motion. Crawling slowly towards us to let us know that he is no threat to us. My wolf growls one last time but purrs as he licks her face. His wolf licks the pup slightly taking longer than her.
It's their pup , the result of their love.
Both the wolves lay on the floor. My wolf's head is resting on his wolf's side, her tail touching the pup slightly. His head is resting on the floor watching his two females resting with him by their side.
Me my mate and my daughter .