Visitors

Klaus Pov
I went through her letter again. Trying to understand why she would write to me instead of calling. This is her first letter to me, perfectly professional except she has used Arla instead of Aria. This brings a smile to my face knowing that I matter, at least a little.

I look at the juvenile in front of me, pleasant and calm exactly like a healer should be.
"Ok Beta Damien will show you the healer's home"
I say to the girl ordering Damien and informing the girl at the same time.
There has not been a single day I could pass the day without thinking about her for last 8 months. If there's anything I regretted when Adrian left my pack was the loss of opportunity to look in to her eyes, breath in her smell.
"Vasilissa is the best she wolf to be a Luna" my mother's words, spoken with a hesitation.
I never reply them. I know I don't have a choice in this, it will always be her no matter what, I think all my pack knows that too.
8 months! I don't know how I survived for so long but I somehow did, healing with time.
"Sometimes we have to make a choice, whether to hold on or to let go, sometimes if holding on is too hard and painful, you should just let go"
"I don't have a choice when it comes to my mate mama."
I don't want to have this conversation.
" An alpha needs a Luna, your pack needs a Luna"
She just let me be when the silence is too much for her or to handle.
Honestly I couldn't think think myself with another she wolf. I know we have not had the easiest relationship, but somehow I know she will be faithful to me so should I .
That night as I watch the full moon I think of Arla. Full moon always reminds me of her, whenever I see the full moon I relieve the day she walk to me in that tribal costume, looking like a queen. I fall asleep thinking that I would dream about her. I'm so needy for her that I sometimes dream about her in my sleep and wake up all aroused and horny. That night I dream about making love to my Arla yet when I climax I see a different colour in her eyes, slowly Arla turns in to another she wolf , Vassilisa! I wake up panting. For some random reason this dream scares me.
And as days pass I fear I might see that dream but never once had I had the same dream again.

I walk through the jungle closer to the boarder of my territory,the pull was instant. It's like gravity, pulling you so hard towards her whether you like it or not.
By the boarder she stands, with all her elegance her mid night back hair dancing in the wind,exactly like the day we first met. Her back eyes meets mine, I feel my knees weak , so many days passed without her touch, smell voice. I silently walk to her , every step is kept with awareness; awareness of her.

Closing the space I bury my head I bury my head on her neck, taking her smell, the smell that I will find among thousands, millions.
I could tell she is as affected as me in this situation. No words are said , no word is adequate enough. I slightly look at her beautiful eyes as I kiss her red lips. So many raw emotions poured in to that kiss, the kiss is rough, long , telling each other how much they were missed. Ending the kiss I bite down her neck  , re inking my mark that is already there. I'm possessive, longing, clingy , rough and lovable at the same time, so is she.
She use her claws to tear my shirt, kissing my neck , biting her mark on my neck, her arms touching my back, my chest my stomach finally she bends and bites my left nipple hard. I can't take this anymore,this she wolf here can bring me to my knees. Low growl escapes my chest approving her actions.
I would have preferred to have her under normal circumstance and but this need is too much to ignore. As I lay her back in the hard ground I still find my eyes looking at hers for permission. Her eyes full of lust desire and need for me, those eyes alone can send me over the edge.
We both use claws to free each other from clothes. Skin on skin.
I kiss her body from the head to her toe , her beautiful big breasts warm and soft , long legs; a natural invitation for me. I suck hard on her skin I know it will leave marks. Her hands never stops exploring my skin.
As I bite her right nipple she let's out a moan of absolute ecstasy, pushing her hips up trying to make a friction, my moans joins hers.
I can't take this anymore her black eyes begs for what only I can provide her.
I can feel her so wet under me, her need smells so amazing. My tongue explores her silk walls, tasting what she has to offer me. I lick deeper in out in out , she screams  "Klay" as she climaxes along with her moans.
Her eyes roll back the focuses on mine, then look at my lips. I don't need to be hinted twice, I kiss her lips biting sucking. Breaking the kiss she kisses my shoulders, I remember she once saying that she likes my arms the most.
She holds my eyes and whispers
"Klay"
"Yes my Arla"
Both of using the voices that we never knew we had. The voice so passionate it can only be used for lovers.
"Make love to me"
I don't need to be told twice. My cock so hard than it has ever been. I enter to her slowly, I was worried that she won't be able to take me fully. If she can't who else can? I give her a little time to adjust to my size,she is so tight around me. My full cock silently stayed fully buried inside her hot, wet pussy.
I bend and kiss her again,sucking her earlobe.
"You ok"
She kisses me back , pulling my hair with her hands, somehow even at such an intimate moment I realize that I can stops if she is uncomfortable.
"Move"
She whispers and I start to move slowly, gradually increasing my pace our moans providing a beautiful music to our dance of passion.
I could tell that she is so close to her climax, in a swift motion she rolls us ,still connected by the most intimate way , straddling me riding at her own speed. She rides me exactly like how a horse back rider would ride a horse. Her torso straight. Her boobs are beautiful, bouncing as she ride me, her hair messy but beautiful in the Amazon wind, eyes full of lust. She looks at me when she finds her climax and my heart hurts with all the feeling We're feeling.
I roll us back pinning her down hard , she trys to roll us over but I don't give her any of that. I pin her down continuing my "in out " rhythm . May be I'm a little hard but I can't help it. My wolf comes forward as I am about to climax I see her wolf slightly in her eyes. 4 creatures joined together as one both as physically and mentally at this moment and I have the most intensive climax ever.
I bury my face in the softness of her breasts. She generally strokes my head , no words needed.
I can imagine how uncomfortable the ground can be for her but she doesn't complain.
I slowly pull her on top of me and she rests her head on my chest. Two creature that is bonded by the moon bonding themselves under the sun.
I stroke her back small cuts in her back due to rough ground are already healing.
Fully content she falls asleep in my arms under the hot sun. She must have been really tired from the journey. I don't know how she came , ship? Flight?
My body hot from the sun but I keep still letting my female reset. I listen to the sounds of the woods, flowing water, birds . Nature is a wonder and a miracle that no one can ever create.

We have completed the mating process we started long time ago. Now I can see her mind clearly, I feel her feelings. I try to search her mind but her mind is blank as she's asleep. Unusual calmness surrounding her.
After couple of hours I fall asleep with her , in the watchful eyes of the sun to witness our union than the moon as it should have been in the Luna Bonding Ceremony.