Dinner

Klaus Pov

She ascends the stair case at her own pace, not hurried not slowed, just the perfect pace to take my breath away. Her dress is emerald green , her curves hugging her in the right places. I am already hard by mere looking at her.
Mid night black eyes find mine and holds with so much of authority even I am finding it difficult to look away. Her  long legs carry herself towards me ; she is almost as tall as me in her heels.almost.
" You look beautiful Arla"
"You look handsome too Klaus "
I want to move forward, no matter how hard it is ,we will always find our way to each other.
She smiles brightly at me , a genuine smile and she looks beautiful doing that.
I opened the car door for her, slightly touching her back , I needed to touch her feel that she's real. The drive to the restaurant was silent, I was having a hard time concentrating on the road while she's this close to me.
Her dress covers my mark on her neck so does my shirt hers. I feel her eyes on me , she's affected by me as much as I'm affected by her.
The restaurant is dark and warm. I intentionally picked a human restaurant irrespective of the extra distance I had to drive , tonight I want to forget that I'm an alpha.
She doesn't wait until I open her door, she just lets her self out not wanting someone else's hand.
I walk to her my brown eyes meeting her black ones. I take her hand guiding her at my own pace, to where I want her to go.
We sit across the table, hands not holding anymore.
"Hello I'm Veronica, what can I get for you? Something to drink first?"
" Roast Chicken with potatoes "
She says surprising me a little.
"Same and a bottle of red wine please "
I say dismissing the waitress.
" I really like this place, it's quite;peaceful "
She says tilting her head examining the surrounding.
"Yeah I like it here too, we used to come here , my family "
" You were close with him?"
For a moment I thought not to answer but then why lie to her.
"Yes I am his first born, I made them parents, before me they were just husband and wife "
"I made my parents parents too , look where I ended up though "
She just shrugs it off, pouring a glass to her self from the bottle the waitress got us.
"Well had it not been for that we might not have met, moon has her way of balancing things Arla"
She just drinks the wine without saying anything, her lips so head and kissable, it does things to me.
"You're staring at me, Didn't Grace told you it's rude to stare?"
I smile to myself, I can say that she's drunk from her voice. Not a heavy drinker my female.
"I know , but I find you fascinating though "
I just tell her drunken self how I feel.
"I find you fascinating too" she giggles, even with the stunning dressing she looks like a girl than a woman. How old is she? I don't even no that.
"How about a game of truth?"
I ask with a playful squeeze to her right hand.
"Okaay, I'll go first "
Even in her drunken state she wants to be the first, not second never second.
"I'm claustrophobic "
She says giggling like a school girl.
"I see ,I'm allergic to Salmon "
"Salmon is just a fish" she says laughing like a lunatic.
She doesn't even notice the waitress leaving our food. Somehow I like this side of her, carefree young and wild.
"I'm 25 Arla , how old are you?"
"I'm 22 , you're old"
"Am I now?, I love your eyes, they are beautiful "
"I love your arms ,they're so strong "
Who is this girl, I can't hide my smile as I watch this beautiful girl who has no care for the world, if she were sorber she would have never said that.
"Let's eat before the chicken gets cold"
She pout, shaking the now empty wine bottle.
Her red lips does things to me, she is my mate yet I can't even kiss her whenever I want.
"Get me Wine "
Her command surges my wolf forward not liking the tone she used . I suppress him.
" You are drunk and food is getting colder "
I use a small voice with her, surprisingly calm and soothing. She pouts again, I badly want to suck that bottom lip of hers.
"But it helps to forget "she says quietly trying to balance the fork and the knife in her hands.
So that's why she drinks , to forget? , forget what? Me?
She's trying her best to stab the chicken  but fails miserably as she's too drunk for anything as such.
I just walk over to her pulling her on to my lap, she giggles again, her body naturally melting into mine.
As I put small pieces of roasted chicken into her mouth she ate from my hand as it is the most usual thing on the planet. On the other hand my body way burning with desire my wolf over the moon as our female is on our lap and as we're feeding her at a time when she can't feed her self.
"Klaaay don't stay away from me"
She says out of nowhere, when I looked down her eyes are closed, settling comfortably in the crook of my neck.
"Do you want to go back Arla"
Her eyes pop up, " No let's stay longer "
I don't think she has ever been this open pointing this so bluntly.
"Let's go dance" She stood up on her unsteady legs pulling me to the dance floor.
"I did ballet when I was a kid" she is full of enthusiasm and energy even in this drunken state I find her adorable.
No one is in vicinity, and I'm relieved that we have the privacy we need.
My female who fought me for her stubbornness who refused to bend to me is now acting like a juvenile who's clubbing on a Sunday night.
She jumps up and down tossing her beautiful hair around hands around my neck, holding to me for support. Her giggles make me want to stay drunk forever, her beautiful eyes shining with happiness.
After couple of songs she gets bored just leaning to me, I naturally put my arms around her holding her body to me. She relaxes as I get excited in the warmth of our bodies.
"Let's go home, my feet hurts "
She whispers to my shoulders, home she said home , I was afraid she might not consider my home a home. But she admits it as home even if she's drunk. This makes me content.

I quickly pay the bill thanking the waitress, dragging my drunken mate to my truck.
She falls a asleep as soon as she settle on the seat, I can't focus my eyes on the road, the black beauty next to me is like a magnet which continuously demands my attention.
At the pack house I carry her bridal style to our room, she eyes opening with the movements, mid night black regards chocolate brown .
Desire
Reaching out she presses her lips to mine as I lay her on our bed. I pour hours and hours of accumulated desire to this one kiss, biting down her lip asking for access to explore her mouth. Hot tongues meet each other, I take the control instantly, pinning her down on the bed, arms above her head. I use my body weight to press in to her, keeping her in one place.
She let out a moan when I kissed my mark on her neck, that sound could be my new addiction.
She looks at me with those seductive eyes and as usual those eyes keep me in one place, bring some sense to my unreasonable existence.
I can't do this, if I am to do this , it has to be when she's in her sound mind. I want her to want me entirely not just some primitive feeling her body craves.
I slowly pull away from her, she looks at me with lust million feeling flashing her usually masked face.
It took all my control to pull away , not to bury myself in the warmth of her body in the satisfaction only she can provide.
I might be an alpha but for moon's sake I'm also a man.
"Don't leave me again "
"If I do this you'll hate me tomorrow Arla"
The hurt in her eyes tells me how much she needs me, at least her body needs me. I slowly take her shoes off. Even though I want to remove her dress which definitely will be uncomfortable to sleep in, I cannot trust myself with her,specially if her skin is exposed.
I sit on the floor by the bed looking at her sleeping self , she looks troubled.

I can't trust myself to climb on to the bed, I just keep on looking at the moon's gift to me running my fingers through her silky hair, recalling our night.
From inside she's just a little girl who loves to do all the things any random girl would love to have.
I plant a gentle kiss on her forehead. Her subconscious mind recognizes me as her mate, slightly moving towards me.
We fall asleep holding hands and I sleep a peaceful sleep for a long time.
And in my dreams I have all I had ever wished for, with her by my side.