Rules

Ar pov

My wolf prided herself through the crowd, no one crosses paths with her. Beach , the only place she found absolute peace, where she was accompanied by the soothing sound of the deep blue ocean. She knew the consequences of her actions. But she will never compromise on self respect. Human side of me wanted logic , use of brain but she has always wanted the neck of anyone that is of a threat to her.
Licking her blood soaked teeth she walked in to the deep water feeling the pleasure the hot salty water brings.
"Aria. Shift. Now"
The wolf in me wanted to fight ; to resist the command of a lesser wolf. My father might be the alpha but my wolf knows she can bring him down.
"Shift" His voice is full of alpha male power which doesn't affect me, at least the way it should. I shift knowing the sooner the better.
"You worthless whore. I should have killed you the moment you were born. How dare you defy your future alpha like that. Go stand by the pole" He barked his command so loud my ears started to hurt.
"Can I first get some clothes alpha?" I adress him formally. I do not want to stand naked in front of my entire pack.
He drag me by hand to the pole and tied me.
I scanned the crowd , faces that are not willing to help me ;cowards.
"Let this be a lesson to anyone who think they can break the rules. Who think they are more than me or my son"
"Adrian 30"
I look at my brother who is only younger to me by couple of seconds. His eyes examine me , the hand that he's holding the whip shakes with the realisation what this might bring. Death.
Mid night black eyes hold mine, his eyes always calm me ; the only feature that we share as twins.
He starts my punishment.
My body is giving away yet I make no sound as the silver whip kisses my bare body. Even a grown up male would be crying by now. My wolf is trying her best to support me through this torture. She is in no state of health with the amount of silver cuts in our body. 30 is a big number. I lean on to the pole that is saturated with my blood.
Adrian unties me. Carrying me to the infirmary.His eyes giving no feeling away, strong.
I tried to look at him to tell him that it's ok. But my eyes are covered in blood. How ? He only whipped my back.
Doctor guides us to the bed directing Adrian to lay me on my stomach so that he can tender my wounds.
I want to cry to scream at the pain I'm going through. But if I am to open my mouth I won't be able to stop. Insted I cry from the inside -like a winner.
I have no idea how long it has been , weeks may be, months. I stay quite when they change my dressing. People come and talk to me but I pay no attention. I'm too focused on the pain.
"I never meant to hurt you Ar"
I pay him no mind, but I understand what he's saying.He looks at me with the eyes full of pain. He had to show the pack that he's strong, that no one can disrespect him and he will punish anyone that break the rules. Even if that someone is your own sister.
I looked at him trying to hide my weakness. Alpha blood in my system not willing to show any flows.
"How are you feeling Ar?"
I don't answer.Honestly I don't feel anything , just numb from the amount of pain I was suffering. He kisses my forehead. Trying to make it right but he can't. It will always be like this between us, fight for dominance, until the day one of us dies.
Alphas are more nature than human. They seek submission. Only the strongest can lead. Twins are not even heard from alphas. Nature trying to avoid the confusion it brings between siblings. Female first born alpha is never heard of in the history of werewolves. I started a legacy from the day I took my first breath.
My brother was couple of seconds behind me. That made me blessed with the right genes, first born alpha strength and the wisdom of being the luna's first female. Yes I am the living legend to the power of the moon perfect in many ways that they can ever think of. But this truth is hidden from everyone. To everyone else I'm the second born child of alpha and luna. The one who caused her mother so much pain that she died after giving birth. A shame to the pack, a murderer , a stubborn wolf that doesn't know her place. Adrian loves me , we share a special kind of bond that cannot be spoilt by the venom my father puts. Blood is thicker than water.

Olympic pack is the 3rd in the hierarchy of packs.The land my wolf knows ,the land I was born on, the land that I was born to lead.
"I won't let you go, do you hear me " He's shaking me now " I was with you before we even born" He presses his cheek to my face. Wet, tears. "I did this to you" His soul's cry only to my ears , brother's love for his sister. Outside he's the soon to be alpha that is fierce, inside he's an insecure male, who knows the position is not his to take.
His wolf knows I'm more than him yet the alpha blood pushes him to try hard to achieve more to become more. Every battle he loses against me I have a punishment waiting from our father. Trying to break the spirit of my wolf. But she will gladly take the path of death than the path of submission. It has been our life. Infirmary is like my second home. But 30 is a big number. It has always been less than 10.

"We spoke to the Amazon alpha, he agreed to take you in. They have the herbs, they know the old ways. You will be better."
My chest started to ache with the amount of pressure of his words. They hurt me , break me ,then ship me to a land that is oceans away. First tear leaves my eyes as I realise the situation I have put myself in to. Amazon pack, the only pack that has ancient practices and rituals , the only pack that is more wolf than human in the list of 7 pack. The strongest of all.
"We will ask for you back when you get better"
I can sense the lie also the hope in his words.
"When ? "
My first word in months . My throat hurts.
He stares at me with those sad dull eyes "tonight"
I don't know what to think. The moment I step in to another pack I loose my birth right to be the alpha. Born alphas will visit other packs but never join another pack. The only way left when the time comes would be to claim what's mine through a challenge. Then I'd have to kill Adrian ,the only wolf who loved me , the only wolf I have always been with , the only wolf that my wolf considered as family. My father is a cunning wolf. I will have no choice at the end.

I cannot walk or stand on my own. Silver cutting deep has caused my body weak. I dress nothing to cover my upper part of the body. Wounds are too sensitive to cloths. I was washed and put some new cloths on for the long journey.
As they carry me to the front door. I take everything in. My father's face . Is that relief I see? My brother's emotion less face. He will be a great leader to the Olympic pack, just not the greatest.
I give my brother one last glance. I was put in to a car that would take me to the harbour. Three omegas with me to help me. I held my head high as I waited for the driver to drive us away. My back hurts but I don't show it to the pack that has gathered to witnesses this. No good byes , no one to tell me that they would miss me.
As we pull away from the Olympic land I panick knowing that my wolf will be desperate to find us gone from the land she knows. I sill don't feel her, silver has weakened her deeply.
The moment we cross the Olympic boader I could tell the difference. The familiar smell of salty mud is no more.Insted just the salty wind welcome me as if like a reminder of my long journey to amazon in a ship that is meant to transport cargo. I wonder will I ever be able to come back to my land??

I was carried and placed in a cabin. It's comfortable specially with the medication they give me to make my suffering easier. I miss home. Even though it was difficult Olympic will always be home. Always