Deep

Klaus Pov

My wolf wants submission, he is the first in the chain and that's what his nature understands.
We felt the difference the moment her mind went blank. It has only been few hours since the marking yet I felt the moment her mind withdrew from it's usual status.
Peace , that's what she is feeling . An unusual sensation of absolute oblivion.
I took over the moment she closed her eyes ,shifting back to my human self. Her wolf's coat is saturated with our blood.
She was bleeding against me as my soul was bleeding against her.
She was still breathing, my strong lioness, even though her wolf is almost as big as mine, I carried her in my arms to the infirmary ignoring the expression of the pack which I'm leading. Pain!

My heart refuses to give up, the deep bleeding wound of her neck cannot convince me to give up the faith I have in her; in moon.
Mazikeen enters to the infirmary, Autumn following close by, they start the healing without a word.
I silently sat there wearing my stone faced usual expression.But inside I was dying , crying, regretting what I did to my mate.
I chose to force her and she chose to defend, and our choices have consequences. I just hope things were deferent.
I don't know how long I have waited. Mazikeen finally left the room closing the door behind her. Arla didn't wake up or even move a mussel. Her naked body is soaked in oil, all her body is covered in wounds, bites , I feel sick watching her knowing that I did this. My human side will never hurt her but my beast is born to dominate.
"Brother"
"You should sleep, I'll look after her , I promise "
"No I'm fine" why can't he understand that I can't leave her.
"It has been 3days Brother "
It has? I don't remember staying that long.
"Leave Beta"
I don't want to be this way towards him but she is important.

I don't understand why she fought me. She's a born Luna. She has to be happy to be a mate to a strong wolf. Why?
I don't want to think about what ifs. I refuse to believe that she won't wake up.
I spend most of my day watching her, kissing her cheeks,talking to her when we're left alone. The tube which gives her fluids irritates me, it restricts me from kissing her lips.
Even though I am angry that she didn't submit to me I'm also happy that she stood up for what she believe is correct. She will be a great Luna, my wolf agrees with me wholeheartedly.

They say it has been a week. I don't want to do this anymore, I don't want to pretend like she doesn't matter.
I would do anything this moment to hear her say my name the way she said it when I marked her.
Pressing my lips on her mark I cried my days of pain.
"What did I do to you Arla? "
"Alpha"
I don't want to listen to Mazikeen.I just want to be alone with my mate hiding from the reality.
"She will wake up Alpha"
This caught my attention as if my head was on fire.
"How can you say for sure?"
"Any other wolf would have been dead long time ago, She is special Alpha,very special "
"Why didn't she submit to me?"
"Because she was not born to follow, she was born to lead"
"She is a born Luna "
How can she not understand this basic truth.
"I don't think so Alpha , I felt her power the moment I touched her , She is a first born, a true alpha that was born to lead packs"
I can't even comprehend what she's telling.
"I think Olympic kept it a secret , may be that's why she was punished "
My heart hurt with the thought of someone hurting what's mine.
If Mazikeen is right I will never think twice to declare war with them.
"First born pups are always males"
"Yeah but have you ever seen a she wolf as strong as hers?as big as hers ,as confident as hers even?"
I have to think about this . But for now my concern is nothing but her life.
"I can't hear her mind"
"I think it's her wolf Alpha , she's healing her , she will fight for her pride alpha, until the day she dies"
This sends a chill over my body. It pull a deep vein in my heart, we will always end up like this.
***
I had to focus on my alpha duties, but all my rest time passes in the infirmary looking at the woman who can bring me to my knees.
I sleep on the chair by her bed, resting my head on the bed of the infirmary. When I close my eyes and smell her berry and honey smell I can rest for a while knowing that she's still alive.
19 days she sleeps ,floating her carefree mind . Her sudden movement wakes me up.
"Arla " Her eyes find mine , this is what coming home feels like , yet gone the shine in those beautiful black eyes, she seems distant.
"Arla baby can you hear me"
She just nods her head, even I am surprised with my choice of words. Before I could say anything else she falls back to sleep leaving my mind in chaos.
I mind link Mazikeen asking her to come to the infirmary .
As we both patiently wait until my mate wakes up Mazikeen tells me stories about her mate. I wouldn't care at this moment but I would do anything to have that with a woman.
With her
It was around noon when she finally wakes up, she looks tired and abused with all the bruises of wounds.
"Arla"
I didn't know I had a voice this soft and soothing.
She try's to say something but the sound doesn't come out.
I bring my lips to hers as I wet her dry lips with my salvia, she closes her eyes making my heart ache out of worry that she might not wake up again. It's impossible for her to not respond to me, even if I almost killed her .
Autumn takes Arla to the bathroom Even though my wolf is irritated by this he's afraid he would do further harm to her. He hurt his mate, the most important thing in his life.

When Autumn finally leaves us saying that no medication is needed but nursing I exhale a breath of relief knowing that she will be there no matter what.
I slowly get in to the bed, pulling her to my chest as I finally utter the words that I wanted to say for all this time.
"Forgive me Arla"
She doesn't respond.
"How long has it been since the ceremony?" Her first sentence.
"20 days"
"What happened?"
I choose not to say anything this time. The silence is surprisingly comfortable. I feel relieved having her in my arms , smelling her breathtaking smell  and listening to her beating heart.
"I can't " The truthfulness in her words make my soul cry. She doesn't need to elaborate, I can see she's referring to the bonding ceremony.
"I know " I give her my honest answer,even though it hurts.
We just lay there on the bed cuddled as true lovers not saying anything .
"Why can't I see your mind?"
"My wolf blocked you"
Only alphas can block others, no one can block their mate when they are marked by each other, she won't be able to block me after she marks me.It's an act of the Moon ,not wanting mates to keep secrets between them.
"Why didn't you tell me you were a born alpha Arla?"
Her deep black eyes bore into mine.
"Because it won't make a difference "
What can I say about this bluntness. She's correct,I would have tried to get her submission and her acceptance of me as her alpha, no matter what.

"I never wanted to hurt you Arla,I will never forget this"
She just nods, tired of me.
"How's the wolf ?"
"Recovering "
"You fought well Arla, she's a strong beautiful wolf"
"Thank you "
She keeps it simple, looking tired. It hurts me to see her like this, knowing that she is ruined by me ;the person who is suppose to look after her.

"Arla I almost killed you , do you know how this feels?" My voice is emotional .I need some kind of a conversation, I need her to tell me.
She doesn't respond ignoring me not giving the attention I seek.
"Are you hungry?" I ask form her , the need to take care of my female is overwhelming.
I make her a sandwich and a glass of orange juice without even listening to her reply. Balancing the tray in one hand I guide her to the Piano.
Making her sit on the couch I place the tray on the table. I hardly play the Piano but when words fail music speaks.
She grabs the sandwich and take a bite as I run my fingers on the keys talking to the deep layers of her heart.
This piece of music blends ecstasy, pain and love together, perfect combination to our situation.
She slowly finishes her glass of juice holding my gaze .I wish I were that glass that she's holding between her lips.
As I conclude the song she gets up from the couch and walks to me sitting on my lap. She doesn't even pose a moment, coming to get what she wants what ever the norm is.
We both fight for dominance fighting a battle of tongue. She bites my lower lip rocking her body in to mine. I feel the desire running through my body, she starts to kiss my eye lids , face neck sucking on my special spot where I need to be marked.
Taking me to a different sort of divinity she firmly punctures my neck, marking me as hers forever.
My body is trembling with the sensation she's giving me. As I try to get a hold myself I feel her tongue sealing the mark making me as hers forever. Her mind opens up for me , all her past her secrets her desires in front of my eyes.
This woman is so deep that I might fall for her forever and ever!