Same

Arla Pov
The moon is bright in the sky. It's my bonding ceremony with Klaus. But I am not me, I am Thamethebella, Klaus is Vivian. Still I am also me and Klaus also Klaus.
I don't know it was us or them , it felt like a combination.
We shift and we fight, the vision is the same as the reality. We fight.
The vision blurs, it's Thamethebella in a room , pressed to the mattress. Vivian on top of her banging her hard, she's is pain, his drunken state is too much for her. I know it is Thamethebella but it is me too.
In seconds it's my wolf and Klaus's wolf fighting, the moment I think it's all over, that I can finally go to moon.
I could feel something pouring to my soul, it's her Thamethebella!
Her soul is with me, sacrificing in order to save me from the biggest betrayal in the history of werewolves. Mate killing mate!
I come back to reality moon shining bright up in the sky, my brown skin is slightly gold from the power that I'm feeling inside. My legs are wobbly I sink myself in the sand my eyes not leaving the moon for a long time.
Slowly I regain my consciousness, closing my eyes I let the familiar sound of the waves calm me. This is why I belong here. Even the land is a part of me , my nature.
The vision weighs me down. Somehow I feel as if she was sacrificed to protect me, as if it's my fault!
My walk back to the pack house is slow , I know Vivan must be waiting for me even though I didn't tell him about my plan to ask the moon's assistance today. He has his ways of just knowing things.
Couple of minutes after I got comfortable in the front porch only he appears with two coffee mugs.
I don't know what to tell him, I still don't know how to wake her up from the coma. I don't know telling soul sharing thing is a good idea or not.
I wait for his questions for good twenty thirty minutes.
None came.
I think he just knows that I won't be having answers to his questions.
Finally he gets up, stopping by the door frame he bends down and kisses my head. Tiny sparks reminding me who he is to me.
Mates are connected by souls. If Thamethebella's soul is somehow connected to mine , that explains the little sparks I feel towards Vivan.
I would be lying if I am to say I didn't want him to stay, but more rational part liked that he stopped by just giving me a kiss in the head.
"Hello"
I say without the formalities after reading the number displayed on my phone screen.
"Ar, Is everything Ok?"
"Why do you ask?"
He doesn't say anything, sighing at my unwillingness to fully spill all the secrets.
"Are you in trouble?"
He trys again.His voice is deeper, huskier, it turns me on. His wolf is in control.
"No Klay, I'm not in trouble "
I coo a little wanting to calm his beast and satisfy my beast a little at the same time by flirting with him a little.
"You're up to something "
His voice is playful,I can tell he's smiling. Just a few words can send him over the edge.
"Yes and it's strange, I wish you were here"
My voice is soft, I miss him more than I care to admit.
"I'm have somethings to take care of Arla"
The pack comes first, I know that. If I'm not willing to put him first, how can I expect the same from him.
"Why did you call this late?"
I ask trying to ease the slight pain his words caused with the comfort the words them self can indeed bring if chosen wisely.
"I had a dream about you, a smaller version of you actually. She was sleeping with another man while us two fought "
A chill ran through my body, my vision! Can he see them ? Has he misunderstood a vision for a dream? Or is it the moon's willingness to show him what I decided to not tell?
"It was us fighting at the bonding ceremony "
He adds again after a little while.
"Klay"
"Tell me Arla please "
His voice is not authoritative, not demanding. We have passed the time where we tried to get what we want from being dominant.
"It's a lot to say"
"I have time"
"Then come to me"
He doesn't reply for a good minute. Then he says what I thought he would say.
"I can't "
"I know "
I respond, I don't ask what needs his attention more than my situation. If he wanted to tell he could have , yet he didn't.
Our obligations are bounded to two different packs.
"Be careful "
Finally he says , I don't need to be hinted twice.
"Be careful "
I say back, ending the call with a smooth touch.
My eyes refuses to stay open , too exhausted from all the visions and disappointing phone call . There is no way that I'm going to make it to my room upstairs. I make myself comfortable in the bean bag on the porch ignoring the little mosquito bites and the midnight cold wind.

We are in the middle of the sea, me Klaus ,Vivan and Thamethebella,not really far from land, we're standing on a coral that is big enough to fit more than thousand wolves. In the middle of the coral is a natural pool, fairly visible with the increasing water limit. Thamethebella's body is carried by Vivan ,she's not conscious. Together we jump to the pool, the struggle to beat the pull towards the deep water is unbearable. My senses high trying to stay focused. We hold hands no matter what, I'm suffocating the salty water I'm too familiar about is too much for me. We struggle our way to the corner of the natural pool of a hole, our hands not holding anymore. We come out back to the coral and Thamethebella is awake!
I wake up from an unfamiliar movement. The little sparks speaks to every nerve of my body, his warmth is comfortable to my loneliness. He presses me to him carrying me up the stairs to my room with a care. He cannot open the door to my room. I am no ordinary wolf that he can simply balance in one hand. Pulling myself up slightly , I open the door offering him a smile in the process.
His breath is hot on my face , I can tell that he's affected by this close proximity. But I don't act on my feelings to pull him on to the bed with me, that's a line I can't afford to cross.
"Thank you Vivan"
I murmur burying my face in the soft pillow my hand automatically going to his shirt I brought from Amazon. Using the smell of my mate to calm the excitement that is building inside of me because of another male.
Vivan leaves the room closing the door slowly behind him. His bare arms stiff with the tension in my room. For a moment I try to relive the few minutes his strong arms carried me.
Dismissing my train of thoughts I try to focus on the dream, what it means.
I was the one who led them to the pool, but I can say that part is not anywhere close to my territory. I know this land like the lines on my own palm. The place from the vision is not in Olympics.
When we get out of the pool it's Vivan who leads us. Guiding us through the rough tides. Then may be it's in his lands. Knuckles!
I don't know what we're suppose to do after we get there or how it will help Thamethebella to wake up from her coma. I'm also relieved that I have some thing to say when Vivan asks me next time.
His happiness to hear the news, warms my heart a little too ,but bigger part of my heart is too happy to hear that she's going to be fine. I somehow have a strange connection to this girl that I have yet to meet. May be she could help me understand what is really happening inside my mind.
My eyes refuse to stay open, before few hours to dawn, I fall a sleep not dreaming about anything at all. It would be a lie to say I didn't miss my wet dreams about my mate but the peace and silence is good too.
The sleep takes me away from all the worries, insecurities and troubles as if to say only thing that matters is just  me.
But I know nothing will be different when I wake up.
It will be the same questions ,Same answers !