Sea

Klaus POV
Every thing feels warm and vibrant. Knuckles holds such a beautiful secret of true beauty. This beauty is indeed a wonder and a miracle that I couldn't even think was real.
Knuckles pack is based in an island water as clear as crystal, air , a mix of salty and the smell of wild flowers.
I don't think I would love any other land than Amazon, but this pack right here has its own magic.
The pack house is on a top of a mountain surrounded by a thick forest.
I entered the room that was shown to us by a pack member , thankful that I can finally close my eyes for a while.
My wolf purrs a little, contended that our mate is close . We fall a sleep as if we're are oblivion to the duties that brought us here.
I wake up after good 10 hours of sleep . Arla still sleeping soundlessly. Her beautiful face is calm , little frown on her face. She looks like a juvenile in her sleep, calm , beautiful and full of youth. I lick her cheek not being able to take the temptation to taste her anymore. She presses in to me , her subconscious mind knows who I am, she recognizes me even in her sleep. May be I don't have to worry about Vivan.
This brings a smile to my face.
Kissing her forehead I get down to go find something to eat, climbing two stairs at a time.
The scent hits me hard, the scent that I will never forget,the scent that is mine. I open the door with a hesitation eyes focusing on the sleeping girl in this strange room. It's Aria! A younger version, a smaller frame of my mate. The pull towards her is natural, right but it's not as strong as the pull I feel towards Aria!
"Meet my mate Thamethebella "
Vivan' s voice breaks the spell that I was in. I didn't even realize he was here, too caught up with the woman before my eyes.
"We have to start going to the pool of deaths soon, she's getting colder day by day"
I just nod at Vivan following my way up to wake Arla. Coming in she's not on the bed , the sound of the water running calms my worried heart.
My eyes can't look at anywhere else, she's like gravity that is holding me in one place. With her calm controlled pace she walks out of the bathroom naked as the day she was born!
Seductive smile plastered on her full lips, she is a wolf who's coming to claim what's hers.
She just pulls my boxer , taking my member out, sitting on it comfortably controlling the pace. I miss this so much, the raw passion that we share. Words are not needed to deliver the message that I want to tell her. Licking, kissing, sucking!
"When we meet Thamethebella, remember what I am to you "
Her voice is sexy and authoritative.
I bite her bottom lip down hard.
"I already met her"
Pure jealousy is pouring from her soul, may be she knows what Thamethebella does to me. May be she feels the same towards Vivan.
I don't comment anything else on the subject, leaving to get ready closing the bathroom door behind me.
My showers are always quick unless I'm not accompanied by my Arla. So I quickly change in to a swimming trunk, wearing a short and a t so that I don't have to travel all the way to the sea half naked.
We meet Vivan downstairs who was carrying Thamethebella in his hands, the bridal style. Arla stops dead eyes looking at the small version of her self.
" She's more real than I thought"
I don't know what she really meant by that , may be she never thought they would be this alike.
The ride to the shore was silent, Arla's attention is fully on Thamethebella, while mine is on her.
Full moon is beautiful in the eyes of any wolf, but it is more beautiful for me because it makes Arla prettier. There's this radiant vibe that's coming out of her soul on full moon days that is so pure and elegant.
"We'll go by a boat to the pool, it's easy and fast"
I nod at Vivan understanding his logic.
I'm also thankful for him choice of words, pool is million times better than pool of deaths.
The boat ride takes almost an hour , the land is not vicinity even to my wolf eyes.
"Is this the place ?"
I ask Vivan tired from this endless journey.
"Yes"
Answers Arla instead. Her eyes shining in the moon light, head tilted towards the sky, as if she's having a vision.
"We have to get closer, let's swim from here, only us"
Her voice is not of a request, it's more than a command of an Alpha , it's a voice of divinity; the moon herself, a command of a true Luna.
The pool is in the middle of a massive coral. Water level dropping and rising within seconds. Nature is a beast and a wonder that no one can ever create. I didn't even think that it's possible to find a natural pool this far from the shore.
The swimming is not easy the waves are too powerful, nature's way of letting us know about the death that might grace us if we decide to advance further.
Surprisingly my wolf is determined to reach the pool , somehow he understands that it's important.
Vivan is struggling to swim with Thamethebella on his back.
"Give her to me"
I shout at Vivan trying to speak through the wind.
He gives her to me with a hesitation, the cords that were used to secure her on Vivan's back , now around me.
Arla swims with an ease as if this is not that difficult for her. She waits for us to get close to where she is.
" It all started here, and it will end here"
Her eyes have a unnatural shine.
"Vivan it's your life for hers, are you ready for that?"
Both of us shocked from her declaration.
"The moon told you that?"
Arla nods .
"Why? What did I do to deserve such a punishment ?"
"It's his punishment "
She says after a long pause. My punishment? For doing the bonding ceremony? For almost killing her? If it's my punishment why give it to someone else?
His eyes meet mine accusation filled in them .
"He can save you if he chooses to , only he can"
Her words go to the bottom of my heart. Only I can make it right.
Untying Thamethebella from my back, all four of us jump in to the water that might seal our right to live .
The water is warm and thicker than the water we were in, a second ago.
The pressure is too high it feels like my insides are about to explode. I reach out for Arla's hand wanting at least to feel her touch to know this is real.
Water level drops dragging us down at least a hundred meters, my ears are about to blast with the change of pressure limits, lungs burning for oxygen, stomach too sick of salty water. I notice the shadows of them in the dark, his body lump on her now conscious shoulder. I try to swim towards them, but instantly get pulled by the grip I had on Arla.
Only I can
I swim towards them dropping my mates hand to correct the mistake that I made .
"Luna Thamethebella, I can get him out of water but you have to swim, I can't take you out"
Her eyes focuse on me, I can't see it but I feel it.
"You have to make it out alive , for him"
I add the last part because that is the most powerful motivator for a mate.
With the increasing water I pull him with me hoping the water will rise enough for us to climb out of this hell hole. I see from the corner of the eye Arma pulling Thamethebella with her. Vivan is a fully grown male, I can't fight the current with him pulling me down.
Only I can
I can feel the end , I can't make it out with him, and the moon doesn't give me any extra time.
I fall to the peace of oblivion with the drop of water level.
In all this darkness I could tell the moment she touched me and for once I really don't mind dying.
If the moon wants me dead I'm happy that it is while I'm taking my punishment with my mate just close to my finger tips.
I don't dare let the hand of my punishment go. I let Vivan drag me down to the darkness, leaving my mate who's waiting me in light!