Pretty Girls Lie

• Dedicated to Every Readers

Sorry for not having updated earlier. I was sick. Well, now I feel better and I couldn't make you wait any longer. 

Thanks for reading and I'm dedicating this chapter to every readers. Enjoy !
_______________________________________

Chapter XXVIII: (Part.1)

[ Later That Day ]

TREY'S POV

*BOOM*

I sighed and shook my head. I couldn't believe what Devonte has just told me. It's...It's...It can't be possible. It's too cruel to be true. How people can do things like that ? Killing a baby ?! Yes, a baby ! Take an innocent life away because of...money. Okay, I can understand that some people can't accept that someone plays with their money, but there is not need to kill a child to make understand that person not to play with your cash. That's f*cked up ! Walson was dead serious when he said he was going to find D and make him regret what he did.

I sighed again. If only he knew. Walson is attacking the wrong guy. And Devonte should've never done what he did. I'm not talking about a bad action, but a good one. When he was still in the game, Devonte helped another boy by not telling Walson that someone -this boy- had planned to steal his money and plus when Walson discovered that money was missing, Devonte had been the one to have the courage to take the responsibilities. But he, fortunately, left the ghetto at the same time Walson wanted to...kill him. I helped D to hide and one day he received a letter from Walson telling that he will regret what he did soon or later. After one year without any news of Walson, we thought D was safe, but we were so wrong. Now the past is coming in the present ready to beat our asses real bad. Both of us are in the shit.

I was a good worker and Walson was always saying that I will be the King of the ghetto, one day. I was his favorite. He saw a successful future in me, but he didn't know that this future was my singer career. Walson was pissed off when I decided to quit. He said I will come back, but I had never been back in the game and it was hard for him to accept that. He didn't want to lose a boy as promising as me, but I went away from him and his bullshit.

Devonte was one of his favourite too, until he found out about the stealing money. From that day, Devonte became Walson's black beast. And Walson really doesn't play with his money. He had never stopped searching D and he is more pissed than ever. Proof one and only one...He killed my nephew. Now he's back in our life and only God knows what is going to happen.

"D, calm down. Break chairs won't solve the problem." I said taking the third chair it was about to throw on the wall. Tatiana will want explanation when she'll realize that some of her chairs will be missing around her round glass table. This problem will be his and only his. I already have a woman to handle at home.

"I CAN'T TREY ! I JUST CAN'T ! " He screamed plopping on the couch.

"And you can't yell at me, boy. Seriously, what are we gonna do with that shit ? " I asked sitting next to him.

"We ? No, trey, I'm gonna deal with it by my own. Walson wants to mess with me, you're good." He answered shaking his head.

"Are you sure about this ? Because he promised me to bring me back in these streets, that I want it or not." I asked looking at him.

He sighed rubbing the back of his head with his two hands, "F*ck ! Man, we are in a real shit ! We were so stupid.." He said with despair in his voice.