Pretty Girls Lie

Be attentive when you're reading 😁

Enjoy your reading 😀
_____________________________________________

Chapter XI:

TREY'S POV

"This woman was craaaaaazyyyy ! " Davon exclaimed shaking his head. This day was unbelievable. I didn't know how to really describe it. We saw a lot today and I was hoping to not re-live a day like this one ever again. 

"I agree with you, she was special." Sam said, getting in the limousine next to me. "And she made us spend more money than what was originally planned. " He sighed wiping his face with his hands. 

We paid the owner five times more than the actual bill because of the mess that woman did in his restaurant. He wanted to call the police and was about to do this, but the moment Sam showed him the check, he calmed down and asked us politely to never come back after we paid for the damages. Yes, we were now banished from the Sugarfish by Sushi Nqzawa. And it wasn't just for awhile, but forever. Thanks to Tiana. 

I didn't know what was going on with her, but something was clearly wrong with this woman. First, we saw her beat on young girl and then she was monopolizing all my attention. I was angry to not be able to spend some time with my fans as I wanted to. She then drank an entire bottle of white wine by herself in less than ten minutes and she ended completely knocked out on the ground, in front of all these customers who were staring at all of us like we were wild people who came to eat in a good restaurant. 

If my mom has behaved the same way, I probably would've done what Tatiana did. Devonte put himself into some crazy shit. He'll need a lot of strength to deal with Tatiana and her mother. He didn't want to deal with a crazy girl, but that's exactly what he was doing. He was going to deal with a crazy family. 

"And where did Mr. Devonte go ? " Kevin asked, frowning his eyebrows.

"I think he left with that girl who threw water at her mom. The fuck is wrong with him though ? Did he not see what happened in this restaurant." Will responded laughing. 

"The hell you're talking about nigga ?! You think that I don't see you looking at this fine ass lady who was sitting across from you ?" So Davon had noticed this too ? I though that I was the only one. I wasn't too surprised though because the both of us were always noticing everything.

"We all saw him." Kev stated, smirking at Will who rolled his eyes.

Will smacked his lips, "And you think that I don't see you standing up for this girl like if you were her dog ? " Davon shoot him the death glare. 

"She just fluttered her long eyelashes and you were hypnotized in less than one second, smiling in her face and ready to jump off the cliff for her. She just asked to tell you how high and you would do it." I added, laughing with Sam.

"Ah the youth ! I'm glad to be old suddenly." We looked at him shaking our heads. Since I met Sam, I had NEVER seen him with a woman. I had seen women trying to seduce him, but they all failed miserably. How to be reject ? Try to flirt with Sam and you'll know how it feels.

"Whatever. We were talking about Devonte at first, so let's keep going with that." Davon came back to the first subject of our conversation. He was getting mad at us laughing at him, "Or we can talk about you and this girl." He added wiggling his eyebrows.

I was confused now. What ?

"A girl ? Who ? " I questioned him, wondering where we were going with that.