Pretty Girls Lie

• Dedicated to Samuel L. Jackson

Chapter II :

"Do you remember the first day we met ? " I asked laughing.

"Oh yeah. You were a bad ass kid back then. I didn't really know you, but with three simple minutes of observation, I know you was gonna be a problem if I didn't show you who was the boss."

"Yeah, that's why you slapped me." I said replaying this day in my head. That slap did make my brain work correctly.

"Yes. And you was calling me big hand for one year." He reminded me, shaking his head and smiling.

"That was an awful nickname. Why did you let me call you like that ? "

"I don't know." He answered shrugging.

If he had not appeared this day, I don't know what I would've been today. Maybe in jail or dead. I stopped smoking and robbing. I had even re-payed back for everything I took. Though I didn't rob big things. The biggest thing that I robbed was a refrigerator that I then resold twice the price. I've always been a smart boy, but didn't do what I should do. I never robbed a bank or did an hold-up. I sold drugs only one time, but I stopped before to have real problems. And I had never been in a gang.

And I wasn't a player. 

I wasn't fucking a different girl every day. My mom raised me goodly and never learned me how to break hearts. And my grandma always told me to treat people like I want to be treated. So if I don't want girls to play with my feelings, why would I do that to them ? 

But of course I'm not a virgin. 

Though I don't think it's a shame to be still a virgin at my age, whether you are a girl or a boy. Yes, because things go in both ways. Why would it be normal that a girl decides to wait until marriage and not for a boy who takes the same decision ? A man can choose to offer himself only to his wife. He can choose that he doesn't want to fuck a bunch of girls until he gets married. Everybody is free to make their own choices.

I had sex for the first time when I was fifteen with a twenty years old girl. She was one of my cousins' friends. She didn't know I was fifteen though. I told her that I was twenty-one years old too, although I knew that my baby face could easily betray me, unfortunately. But, she really did believe me. I guess since she just wanted to fuck, she didn't care about my age at all. 

After that experience, I slept with a few girls as a way to discover more the woman's body. I had to, kind of. It came that time where it was hard to say no to ALL the girls who wanted me in their panties. These hoes ! That's why I never had a girlfriend. All these girls were hoes and nothing else to me. I could trust none of them.

You can say that I'm exaggerating or even generalizing and tell me that all girls are not hoes, but in my high school, they were. The wifey materiel type of girls didn't exist. Anyways, it's not like I really cared. I wasn't looking for a wife back then. 

I'm not saying that love doesn't exist, because it does, but not when you're a teenager. Of course there are the exceptions, but I think that when you're a teenager, it's better for you to enjoy your youth and make your mistakes; then once you are an adult, you will be even more ready for love and all the seriousness that comes with it. 

Well, that's how I see life, but everybody has their own opinion.

"I want to go to the strip club tonight." I told Sam, who was typing something on his computer. This man was always working. Ask him what is a holiday and he won't be able to answer the question.

"You're not going to a strip club. You have rehearsal tonight." He looked at me smiling. I didn't like that smile. It was the smile he was doing whenever he wanted to laugh at me. He was always finding a way to laugh at me. What was frustrating. I was a twenty-four years old, but it seemed like he was still considering me a teenage boy.

"C'mon, man." I said frowning.

"I'm not one of you friends, Trey." He said getting his attention back to his computer screen, "And plus, we have job interviews in two hours." He added.

"For what ? " I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"We need an assistant." He answered.

I sighed and sat down on the couch where I was sleeping before he woke me up. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it. Then I went on Twitter to talk with my fans since I had nothing else to do. 

"What a fucking day off." I mumbled, clearly annoyed.

"I heard you." I looked up at him and gave him my "I don't care." face expression.

___________________________________________________________

VOTE 

COMMENT

THANKS FOR HAVING READ

This is the song that inspired me this story (also in the M/M)  

Pretty Girls Lie By Trey Songz 

⟐EDITED: Friday, February 12th 2016