Pretty Girls Lie

Hello Angels ! I hope you all feel good today. Here one of the last chapters. A lot is happening. I hope you won't be too shocked lol 

Thanks again for your comments on the last chapter. Put a big smile on my face, so thank you :) 

And thank you so much for reading, enjoy !

___________________________________

Chapter XXXI:

UNKNOWN'S POV

Did she remember me ? Did she dare to forget everything about me ? And how can she be with another man ? Why is she smiling to him like she was smiling to me erstwhile ? How can he put his dirty hands on her ? How can she be happy with him ? I thought she was happy with me. Well, until I did what I did. But it was justified. She had to respect me. She had to do whatever I wanted. I was the boss. Everybody in the streets listened to me. And she dared to say no to me. I didn't like it and that's what she got. Then she dared to run away from me. How could she leave me ? I loved her so much. Now, I don't. I think. I don't even love my own wife. The only person I know I love it's my child. Nobody else. Naïma is just another person I wanted to take my revenge on. She walked away from me, so she had to be unhappy and desperate. She must regret to have gone far away. And now she's with him. Trey Songz. How had she done to be with him ? Why is he with her ? He can have any woman he wants though, but he's dating Naïma. The little and nice girl who had never done nothing bad in her own life. But, she's not going to be with him anymore. I'll make sure of it.

Actually I'll sure make to spend some time with her and....GET HER BACK. She's mine. She had always been mine. Urg ! All this situation is irritating me. Yes, I still love her ! Shame on me though ! How can I love this girl ? After she broke my heart. I know what I did was wrong, but she should've stayed with me. Now, I would be married with her. We would have our children. We would have our own and happy family. But she broke all of it. I know what I did was so wrong, but she's belong to me and only me. She's mine.

First I have to get the brother out of the picture, then her friends and finally the famous boyfriend. Sounds like a good plan. Haha !

DEVONTE'S POV

What did I do ? Why did I do that ? I should've kept my big mouth closed. I should've never told her. Or later. I knew she couldn't take this. I knew she couldn't take the fact that our baby, our innocent child, had to pay for his dad's mistakes. If only I'd been more smart and chosen to do better with my life earlier. She won't forgive me. Never. That's it. I lost my wife. The love of my life. My best friend. My woman. My everything. So stupid. I am so stupid. And now what can I do ? What can I do for the situation not to be as it is right now. What can I do ? Oh Lord ! Help me please, please, please.

I sat on my bed looking around the room that was destroyed now. I threw everything a little bit everywhere in the room. The bed was the only thing intact. I couldn't break it. The place where we were sleeping together. Her in my arms, without worry. Just her and I. In peace. In our own world. I let go all this. In a snap. She went away from me in a snap. I didn't have the time to realize it that she was already gone. Gone forever ? Maybe. No ! I can't let that happen.  I have -no- I want her back. I want her in my life. But how am I gonna do this ? How am I gonna get her back in my life ? How can I go back in her heart ? Though...I hope I'm still in her heart.

She didn't take my calls. I called her like thousand time and...nothing. I wanted to hear her voice, even if it was to yell at me. Even if it was to tell me that she hates me. I just wanted to hear her voice. I tried to text her, but she didn't reply neither. I sent her everything. ”I love you”, ”I need you”, ”I'm sorry”, ”I am so sorry , please forgive me.”, ”Please bae, forgive me.”, ”I love you so much.”, ”I can't live without you.”, ”Please come back.”