Pretty Girls Lie

• Dedicated to Trey Songz

Chapter I :

I can't believe it. I can actually fly. I can fly, like a bird. The sky is prettier here than seeing it from below. Plus, the clouds are bigger and I can touch them for real. They are so soft. I'm flying in the sky like Mister Superman. But what is it ? Why is the ocean rising like that ? I have to avoid it or else I'll drown. Oh no ! Oh no ! I can't change my direction. Oh no ! Trey what are you doing boy ?

**SPLASH** 

"NOOOOOO ! " I screamed, waking up and at the same time falling of the couch where I was taking a good nap. Wait. Why am I wet ? It was just a dream, right ?

"Get up Trey ! Now ! "

I opened my eyes, looked up and saw my manager. I soon noticed that he had a bucket in his right hand, but there wasn't any water inside. 

Then I understood.

"Did you throw water on me ? " I asked a little angry. I was having a good dream. I had better ones before, but this one was not like the others. I was flying ! What had always been one of my dreams since I was a little boy. I do know that it isn't possible for us human beings, but that's why we dream for.

"Yes." He said with a smile. I didn't see what was funny in this story as I looked at him with a straight face on. 

"That was not necessary." I said getting up. I rubbed my eyes and then stretched.

"Yes it was. You're one heavy sleeper ! I'm sure you could sleep at one of your wild parties, with the loud music and all. Your house could burn, but you'll sleep through it. Damn, it can actually be dangerous to be an heavy sleeper like you." I slightly laughed.

"Whatever. Why did you wake me ? I thought it was day off today."

"Yes it is. But you areTrey Songz."

I looked at him like he was speaking another language, "And ? "

"Trey Songz doesn't sleep."

"Why ? I'm an human being, right ? "

"Yes. But you're THE human being. The Super Star. The magical voice of America." I shook my head at his exaggerating old ass.

Where those things were coming from ? The magical voice of America ? He couldn't be serious. 

"So ? I can't sleep today ? " I asked as my eyebrow arched.

"No you can't. We have to work."

I groaned, "Urg ! " Sleeping was the only things I wanted to do for the day. This world tour will be the death of me. No that I wasn't happy to do this, but a nigga needed to rest after those many months of travel. 

I felt so blessed that it was hard for me sometimes to believe that the new life I was living for a couple of years now, was my reality. I was a simple boy with a beautiful voice, born and raised in Petersburg, Virginia. 

My mom, grandma and aunts raised me. I met my father only once in my all life. I didn't know what he became or simply if he was still alive, but I didn't really care. He was just the sperm donor and nothing else. I couldn't call him and he didn't deserve to be called a father. That title was definitely not made for him. 

Well, enough about this man. 

My mom on the other hand, had always been there for me. Her, my grandma and my two aunts had always been my number one fans. I will always remember the little shows that I was doing just for them, in the living room. My grandma was the first one to ever tell me that I had a talent and that one day everybody will listen to my amazing voice because I'll be on all the radios of the world.