Pretty Girls Lie

I love all of your comments guys. Thanks for reading my story 😃

Enjoy your reading !
____________________________________________________

Chapter XIV:

SAM'S POV (New Pov :D)

Wow !

What just has happened was wow !

One minute we were starting a conversation with the new assistant and his sister, and two minutes later she was storming out of the restaurant, right after she told us to fire her brother. They were funny siblings. Also weird and mysterious.

I hummed.

Something was telling me that I HAD to beware of Nathan. Just his face was enough to inform me to not trust this young boy. He doesn't look like someone who wanted to be an assistant because he needed a job and wanted to do something with his life, but like someone who needed this job because he was in big trouble. Trouble like debts. But who was the person waiting on this money ?

NATHAN'S POV

I.HATE.HER.

She will feel my pain. She will pay me back for what she just did. I will punish her for ruining my plans. She will regret it. She will cry because I was going to hurt her. I was going make her understand to not interfere in my plans. I will teach her how to be a good little sister. She woke up the beast. She made a BIG mistake. She didn't know what she put herself into. She didn't know that she officially put her little perfect life in danger. She will regret it so badly. I was going to kill her little by little and to put her life in jeopardy pieces by pieces. She didn't know it yet, but she had a new enemy.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

TREY'S POV

Naïma finally calmed down, thanks God. I thought that she was going to go crazy or have a heart attack or worse, die. I thought that she was going to die of fear. It was the first time that I locked somewhere with a claustrophobic, so I didn''t know how to act, but fortunately I helped her to relax.

Now that she regained her composure, I had to ask her some serious questions. First off, what exactly happened in the restaurant ? Why did she tell Sam and I to fire her OWN brother ? It was her brother, so I couldn't understand why she said that. I would've never done that to my own brother, even if he had fucked up a lot in his past. Family over everything. But then again, some things can't be forgiven, even when it comes from family. So something serious must have happened between the two for her to treat her blood like that.