Pretty Girls Lie

Hey Angels !

Thank you for you comments. Here the chapter I finally decided to add, so the story is a lil bit longer :D 

Thanks for reading and enjoy ! 

__________________________

Chapter XXXI: (Part.2)

[A Couple Of Hours Earlier ]

TREY'S POV

Naïma and I left the BBQ and I drove her to Miss Tiana. She had to talk with Tati and I had to talk with Devonte. With the conversation on the phone Nana had with her and the messages D had sent me, we both knew how devastated they were. We kissed and she got out the car. I watched her go until the door and when Miss Tiana opened her, I drove to D's house. It took me one hour and thirty minutes due to the traffic, but I finally arrived in front of his house. I cut the engine, got out the car and locked the doors. Then I walked to the door and rang the bell several times, but I didn't get any answer. I was wondering if Devonte was fine.

Suddenly I started panicking because D's last message was saying that he wanted to kill himself for everything that happened. I called the phone's house but he also didn't answer. I was scared now. I thought for a moment then I remembered having a key that he gave me in case they need my help or something. I smacked my forehead with the palm of my hand. Damn ! I'm so stupid ! Why did I not think about it ?

I unlocked the door and entered. It was dark and quiet. Too quiet if you want my opinion. I turned the light in the kitchen on. Nobody was there. Then I walked in the living room helping myself with the light on my phone to see where I was going. I opened the curtains to see that two couches had knives in them. The TV screen was broken. The coffee table too. I didn't notice immediately, but one of the window was also broken. So, he stabbed the couches and broke practically everything. Where is he at now ?

I went upstairs, then in his room. There he was laying on his back on the floor staring at the ceiling. His legs and arms folded. The nasty smell instantly attacked my poor nose. It smelt like weed and I really didn't like it. I was right because D brought a blunt to his mouth and smoked like he did that all his life. Where did he get that ? And why is he doing that ? Everything was destroyed except the bed that was made. I sighed sadly and walked towards him. Then I sat next to him and took the blunt out his hand and threw it in the dustbin next to the nightstand. He didn't react. He stayed on the floor. He looked like a zombie. Even a zombie has more energy than him.

His eyes were very red and swollen. Tears were falling. His lips were bleeding a bit. He was shirtless. He only was wearing a grey sweatpants that was dirty on his left leg. It seemed like he dropped ketchup on it. I looked more carefully at it and realized that it was not ketchup, but blood. Then I noticed the knife next to his feet. I took this and there was actually blood on it. I frowned and got up. I went downstairs and put the knife in the sink. Then I went back upstairs. I searched the first AID kit in the bathroom and brought this with me in his bedroom. I sat back down next to him and shook him a little. Only his eyes moved to look at me for a second then moved back to the ceiling. Where is my best friend ?

"D ? How are you feeling ? " I asked looking at him concerned.

He said nothing.

"What did you do to yourself ? Why have you blood running out your leg ? " I continued to ask.

He still stayed quiet.

"D ! C'mon bro, say something. It's me ! " I said raising my voice. It hurt me to see him like that. And it made me mad to see him in this state and to know that I couldn't do something to help him. He had to accept my help at first.