Pretty Girls Lie

Thanks for reading ! Enjoy.
________________________

Epilogue: (Part.1)

[ One Year Later ]

TREY'S POV

''ABC
Easy as
123
Or simple as
Do Re Mi
ABC, 123, baby, you and me girl !
ABC
Easy as
123
Or simply as
Do Re Mi
ABC, 123, baby, you and me !

Come on, let me love you just a little bit !
Come one, let me love you just a little bit !
I'm going to teach you to sing it out !
Come on, come on, come on
Let's me show you what it's all about !

Reading, writing, arithmetic,
Are the branches of the learning tree (...) ''

I sing along with Raïma while doing the breakfast for Naïma. Sey, him is dancing and jumping a little bit everywhere. These kids are my heart. My happiness. My loves. They're my everything. Them and their mother are enough for me to feel as the luckiest man of all the world. They're crazy, but I didn't lose my mind yet. I'm becoming to be too old to run all around the house with them though. Haha !

"Daddy, where is mummy at ? " Ray asks looking at me with her big intense and beautiful eyes. I had never understood why people are always so fascinated by my eyes, but now that my baby girl is looking at me with them, I think that I got the idea. Her eyes can hypnotize you in a such incredible and weird way. It's....wow ! 

"She's upstairs giving bath to the twins." Yes, we had twins in January. Aldon Alex Neverson and Ameera Benatta Neverson. Never thought that I was going to have four kids at the age of twenty-nine. But I don't know what I would do without all of them. They are my diamonds. My little angels. I love them so much. We can say that I'm in love with my children.

"Ah okay. Uh...daddy, I have something to tell you." She says sounding a bit worried. I'm scared now. What is she going to tell me ?

"Uh...Okay. I'm all ears, speak." I say turning all my attention on her. 

"I...I have a boyfriend." HELL TO THE NO ! She's going to be six, she's too young for that. 

As I'm about to say something, Naïma and the twins enter.

"What's wrong ? " She asks looking at me with concern in her eyes. Oh, my pretty ! I still can't believe that the most extraordinary woman of all the galaxy is my wife. I'm glad to have met her. I'm glad to have not gave up on her. I'm glad she finally gave me my chance. I'm glad to have succeeded and seduced her. I'm glad to have asked her to be my girl. I'm glad to have waited to have sex with her and not have cheated as I would've done if she was another female. I'm glad to have proposed. I'm glad she said yes. I'm glad we said " I do” and became wife and husband. And I'm grateful for the four beautiful gifts that she gave me. I'm amazingly happy.

"I told him." Rays answers turning her head towards her mother.

"And I'm not agree with all of this. What did I tell you about boys ? You said you were listening. How did you dare to lie to me." I says with my hand on my chest. 

"Aw.." She pouts, "I'm sorry, daddy."

"I thought I was the only man in your life." I continued with fake tears.

"Aw, no daddy, don't cry. You are. I will break up with him, okay ? " I can't help, but laugh. Raïma is an entertainment by herself. Everyday she comes with a all new story.

"You two are two much." Naïma says shaking her head and smiling. 

I walk towards her and kiss her lips then take Aldon in my arms and kiss his cheek. And I kiss Ameera's little and cute nose as she giggles.

"Ew ! You kissed on the lips. Ew ! " Ray and Sey yell hiding their eyes. 

"Princess, go get ready for school and Sey, there is Spongebob now." They nod their head and run out the kitchen. Then we place the twins in their chairs and give them their bottle.

I wrap my arms around her waist, "I love you my pretty." I tell her staring into her beautiful eyes.

"And I love you Mr.Songz. You're the best husband of the galaxy." Raïma never say you're the best something of the world, but of the galaxy and now we're saying it too.And by we, I mean everybody. Children have effect on your life in everything.

"And you're the most amazing mother and wife of aaaaaaall the galaxy." I kiss her nose, her cheek, her forehead, her other cheek and end with her delicious lips. They always taste good. 

I enter my tongue in her hot mouth and soon we are making out. She let out a little moan while I move my hands to her ass that is more big since the three pregnancy. Won't complain though ! 

"Trey, stop, there are kids here." She says motioning the presence of the twins.

"Oh, yes, I forgot for a moment." 

"Trey ! Really ?! " She hit my arm playfully.

I laugh, "Not really, but we do need some time for ourselves." It's been a long time since our last vacation just with us two. And a long time since I didn't hear her scream my damn name. 

"Yes, but we are too busy for the moment. And our children have school and you're going to start your new album. When do you exactly want to place free time in the already full schedule? " She questions me raising her eyebrow.

I stay quiet to think for a moment and then the idea came, "After Christmas break. We can ask grandma to take care of our babies, she will be happy and I can start the album a bit later and since you're the boss of your own business, I'm sure nobody will be against the fact that you want to have a break to be a wild with your sexy husband."

"Umm...Sounds good. I can't wait."

"Me neither. I looove you my woman." I kiss her.

"I love you handsome." She places a soft kiss on my neck.

"Forever ? "

"Yes."

"And ever more ? "

"Of course."

 I feel good and free. 

________________________

Let me know what you think about part.2

A/N: Before to be completely done with the book read the note =) 

DON'T BE A GHOST READER

VOTE

COMMENT

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES