Pretty Girls Lie

Thanks for reading, enjoy !

Sorry for the mistakes...
______________________________

Chapter XVIII:

NAÏMA'S POV

"Tif, what happened ? " I asked coming towards my friends with Trey trailing behind me. Tina was crying while Francis was trying to comfort her. Tati was talking with a policeman. I sighed desperately.

"I don't really know. Titi, Francis and I went to the restaurant and on our way back at Tina's crib, you know, we always pass by here, and then we saw the shop that was already completely ruined. I'm so sorry for your date." She answered with apologizes clear in her eyes. She felt bad for what happened, but it wasn't her fault. Tif was so sweet. She had always been.

"Don't worry about this." I said and we hugged each other.

"Oh Nana, that's why you are a good friend. You bring Trey Songz to console us, thank you." Francis exclaimed, then wrapped Trey in his skinny arms. Trey was surprised and didn't really know what to do, but I could tell that he was uncomfortable, so I grabbed Francis and pulled him off Trey.

"Thanks." Trey eyed Francis.

"Girl, you could share." Francis whined hitting me slightly on my left arm.

I smacked my lips, "He doesn't want you." I told him, what caused Tina and Tiff to laugh. I was glad to have stopped Titi's cries.

"Whatever." He crossed his arms over his chest.

The policeman who was talking with Tati came towards us and asked some questions. After twenty minutes, he told us to come to the police station tomorrow for more questions, so we could determinate if the fire was an accident or the result of someone's work. They were going to investigate a bit more and if they find something, they'll let us know. For now, it was a little complicated to discover what exactly started the fire. 

We nodded our heads and thanked him. Then Tiffany and Tati left, following by Francis and Tina who went at the same time. Of course they had to say some shit to Trey before to really leave. They were a real trip. I told Tina that I'll call her in the morning, so we could discuss about the whole situation together, but now it was too late for that and we were still in choc that this fire even happened.

I stayed for a moment in front of the shop. Why ? Why did this happen to us ? What were we going to do now ? We didn't have a plan B honestly. We never expected this to occur one day. But you just never know. Anything can happen. 

Building everything again will take a long time though. A time that I felt like we wasted the first time since it had all burnt today. Should we even invest money a second time ? Decisions, decisions. That was hurting my head. I couldn't stay here any longer.