Pretty Girls Lie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Enjoy your reading !

________________________

Chapter XVII:

TREY'S POV

HIS OUTFIT: 

I'm not gonna lie, I was a little bit nervous about this date because I wanted everything to go well. I wanted Naïma to spend a nice night with me. She was so beautiful and tonight she looked amazing. Her black dress complimented her curves perfectly and I liked that she wasn't wearing a lot of make-up for her face to be pretty. She wasn't like any women I had ever met before. She was so different and in a so good way. I couldn't wait to know her more.

We walked out the building, holding hands. I opened my car door and helped her to get in, then I ran to my side and got in the car also. I started the engine and we were on our way to the restaurant that was a new French restaurant, which opened about a week ago. It was not too far from where she lived so we were there in twenty minutes. The car ride was silent, but it was not an awkward silence like we didn't know what to say to each other. We were just appreciating the presence of the other. Arrived in front of the restaurant, I got out and went to open her door to help her to get out of the car, then I gave my keys to the valet and he went to park my BMW.

I took her hand and led her in the restaurant. It was so beautiful. The decoration was a mix of blue and white, with a little bit of red, remembering the colors of the French flag. The table-clothes were white and the chair-clothes were blue. There was a white carpet on the floor that was comfortable to walk on. A big crystal chandelier was hanging on the ceiling, dominating the middle of the restaurant. The waiters and waitresses were dressed in red and white, and all the girls had their hair pulled into a ponytail or a bun and all the boys had fresh hair cut. Everything looked expensive, but Naïma deserved it and plus money wasn't a problem for me. 

After someone settled us down at our table, a waitress called Natasha came and asked us our orders. We decided to start with the drinks first. I asked Naïma if she liked champagne and she said yes, so I ordered a bottle. The waitress came back with two crystal champagne glasses and our bottle. She served us, gave us the menu and then left to let us decide on what we wanted to eat.

"It's really pretty here. You didn't have to do all of this, Burger King would've be fine with me." She said smiling. I couldn't help but laugh. That's another thing that I liked about this woman. She was as simple as me. We didn't need a lot to be happy, but tonight I wanted it to be special.

"Okay, now I know where we're going for our next date." I smirked.

"Oh...So, we're going on a second date ? We only started this one." She took a sip of her drink.