Pretty Girls Lie

Hello my friends ! 👋

Thank you so much for reading my story, enjoy !

________________________________________

Chapter XXV:

NAIMA'S POV

I still couldn't believe what I agreed with. Three dates with Trey, plus three entire days to spend with him. I knew what he wanted to do with all of this. He wanted us to be together often, like that I'll finally accept to date him. Did he even listen when I told him that he deserves a better person in his life ? No ! How am I gonna do for him to leave me alone and move on before something bad happen ? I'm damned since my birth. I don't want to ruin his life with my bad luck.

As I was thinking my phone vibrated next to me. I had received a message and it was from Trey. 

Trigga: Good morning beautiful ! Be ready at 5 pm, I'll pick you up at 5:30 pm. Oh ! And no need to do extra with the outfit. A jeans and a t-shirt will be okay 😀 See you later 😉”

I shook my head with a smile reading it. He was clearly determined to spend some time with me. But maybe if I act rude towards him during the full deal, he'll not want to be with me anymore and he'll go find a better girlfriend. I didn't even reply to his message.

As it was only 10 a.m, I decided to stay in my bed until 1 p.m. I just went in the living room to take my computer and went back in my room. I searched some locals for the new shop. Tina and I wanted to take our time and build a new shop with which we'll start a sort of new life, with new projects and new objectives. We wanted to do bigger and better. The new shop will be more spacious with two floors and we'll have more employees, more clothes, more customers and of course more money. We know what we want, but the most difficult part in all of this is the beginning. We have to find a place at first, but we didn't find the perfect one yet.

I was too into my searches that I didn't realized that it was already 2 p.m. I closed my Mac-Book and went in the bathroom to do my hygiene routine. I washed my face carefully and brushed my teeth, then I took a good and long shower, I also washed my hair. I dried my body and put some lotion on it, then I wrapped the towel around me and went in my closet to find an outfit. It took me twenty minutes, but I finally found it. (In external link).

After having got ready. I went in the kitchen to cook myself the breakfast/lunch. I wanted to eat eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausages and macaronis, so that's what I did. Then I sat down on my couch and watched TV while devouring my food. At the same time Francis called me. I paused the movie and answered.

-----Phone's Convo-----

Me: Hola boo !

F: Hey booboo ! How are you ? And what are you doing ? I'm bored.

 Me: I'm fine.

I looked the time and I read that it was 4:45 p.m.

Me: For the moment nothing interesting, but Trey is going to pick me up in less than one hour.

I pulled the phone away from my ear while he was screaming at the end of the line.

F: Oh my God ! Oh my God ! So, you guys are back together ? I'm so happy for you !

I rolled my eyes.

Me: No. And we were never together. We...kinda made a deal, so now I have to go on three dates with him and plus spent three days with him.