Pretty Girls Lie

Hello guys ! 

Thanks for reading and enjoy !

____________________________

Chapter XXVIII: (Part.2)

NAIMA'S POV

My heart started to beat faster. Why ? Why is this happening now ? After everything I'd done to be happy, here comes my brother who is gonna destroy everything in a snap. But I can't let him to that. All my life I had been scared. Scared of him and his wickedness. Now. Now I'm a grown woman and I can't, I won't satisfy him by being a little girl and cry. No ! That time is finished. Someone needs to tell him to get his own life and leave everybody the f*ck alone ! 

I stood from my chair looking at Nathan. We made eye contact and this time my look was an angry one. I was suddenly pissed off. I wanted to punch him right in his face. I wanted to tell all I had on the heart. I wanted to make him understand that I was not scared of him ANYMORE. 

He smirked seeing my face. For him life is ONLY a joke, "So ? Do you want to speak, Nana ? Or I can answer myself." He asked and his smirk grew wider.

I moved towards him without breaking the eye contact, "No, it's okay, Titan." Since he was using nickname, why would I not do the same thing, huh ? I stopped to stare at him to face everybody around the table. All eyes were on us. I cleared my throat and started to speak, "So....Ms.April, this is my..." I hesitated for one long minute. It's was hard to say that word. He didn't deserve that title, "...older brother, Nathan. And I don't know what he is doing here, because I had NE-VER invited him. Aaaand..I'm sorry for the drama he WAS beginning, but NOW he's going to GO." I said emphasizing all the important words. I heard Nathan sighed angrily next to me. A little smile appeared on my face. I was ruining whatever was his plan.

"Well...It was nice to meet you Nathan." Ms.April said with a confused face. 

"Was ? But why rushing when I have a lot of time to kill." Titan said sitting down. The hell ?!

"BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ASSHOLE ?! GET OUT OF HERE ! " Tina yelled making a scene. What I didn't want.

He laughed, took a glass and poured some wine in it, then drank, "Is it your f*cking restaurant b*tch ?! I don't think so. So shut the f*ck up ! " He said raising his voice. He was pissing everybody.

"Uh...I think it's best for all of us and yourself if you go. Please." Ms.April said nicely.

"B*tch I'm going NOW-F*CKING-WHERE ! " He snapped hitting the glass of wine on the table breaking it.

I didn't really understand what did happen next, but Trey who was sitting quietly on his chair and trying to calm his nerves, jumped from it and ran where Nathan was and hit him. In less than three seconds a crowd was around our table. The men were attempting to get Trey off Titan, but he was hard since Trey had a tight grip on Nathan's neck. Ms.April was yelling at Trey to stop, but he wasn't hearing her. I sighed and looked around to find a way to stop all of that. I then saw the fire alarm, so I walked towards it and rang the bell that made water fall from the ceiling. In less than two minutes everybody ran out the restaurant screaming.

I groaned angrily because my dress was sh*t now and I made my way outside, but someone grabbed my arm rudely making me turn around. As soon as I realized who it was, I shook my head at him staring at his now bleeding face with disgust. He was mad also and by the look he had, I could tell that he wanted to beat me up. That had always been the look he does when he wanted to hurt me. When I was still a little girl and couldn't fight to defend myself, this look gave me chills, but now....Now, I was ready to fight and hurt him as much as he hurt me.