Pretty Girls Lie

Hello !

Thanks for the comments on the last chapter. 

Thank you for reading, enjoy !

_____________________________________

Chapter XXV: (Part.3)

NAIMA'S POV

I still couldn't believe that I told him this. Did I really tell him that I like him ? Was it the reality ? Yes. I couldn't lie to him...and mostly to myself. I have to be real with the both of us. Trey is amazing and I can't, I don't want to let him go. It's like I need him in my life. And it's...weird, what I'm feeling when he's around me. Every time he touches, kisses, smiles or whatever he does, I can't help myself but feel my heart warm up. He has this effect on me that I can't really understand. It's indescribable. I just can't put words on it.

"So, you don't know what he planned for ya'll this weekend ? " Tina asked for the third time. She was starting to annoy me.

"How many times does she have to tell you ?! No, she doesn't know ! " Tati responded for me. I didn't know what was going on with her, but she was acting funny lately. 

"Tati, are you okay ? " I asked worried.

"Yes, good question ! " Francis said taking a chip in the bowl on the table. His new apartment was just beautiful and I loved the déco he did in every rooms. Now, we were in his living room around the dining table. We were playing cards and talking about everything. Well, I had to tell them what happened with Trey and it took me two hours since they were questioning me like every two seconds.

"I'm fine, guys. Everything is okay." She answered with sad eyes.

"No, something is wrong with you T. You look depressive since we are here and you're not acting as usual. And I know I'm right, because proof number one, you talk to me in a way that I did not appreciate. At all. Proof number two, you didn't touch any of the food there is on this table and that's not you. Proof number three, you're quiet and all the people here know that after me, you're the second craziest of the team. So, what is going on with you, God damn ?! " Tina said with her loud mouth.

"Titi, calm down please. Tati talk to us." Tif said looking at her with concern in her eyes and voice.

Tati sighed then took a deep breath, "Okay....I'm....I'm....Maybe..." She started.

"Say it damn ! " Titi screamed getting irritated.

"Okay ! I'm...Maybe I'm pre-pregnant." She said nervously playing with her hair.

Wow ! I didn't see it coming. At all. Tati, pregnant ? No, it can't be possible ! What did she do ? Don't tell me that her and this Devonte already had sex ?! They're dating -I think- for a little time. 

"Tati, what are you talking about ?! " I asked raising my voice. Why did she do that ?

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Me and Devonte went on a date and after we went to his house and things after things...we..you know." She said innocently.

"No, you tell me !" Titi said looking at her like she was crazy.

"We made love." Tati finally confessed.

"Love ? Tati, how long do you know this guy ? We didn't even meet him yet and now you're telling us that you might be pregnant !? That's bullshit ! " Francis said then took a sip of his white wine.

Tati stood from her chair, "I thought you were my friends and you'll be the last persons to judge me, but it seems like I was wrong." She said starting to walk away, "I'm out, bye." She said showing us the deuces.