Pretty Girls Lie

• Dedicated to DBJ

Heeeeellooo !!!

Thanks for the comments on the last chapter.

Thank you for reading, enjoy 😀

___________________________

Chapter XXVI:

[ TEN MONTHS LATER ]

TREY'S POV

These last months were perfect for me. I'm healthy. I'm happy. And people that I love are fine. My career is good also. The Chapter V World Tour is ending this week. Finally ! I love what I'm doing, but I do need a break to enjoy my life for a moment as simply Tremaine. I appreciated all the support that my fans showed me. Hear them sing with me during an entire concert is just an amazing feeling. I'm glad to bring joy in their life. 

I'm being a more important man in the business now. I'm playing in a film and maybe I'm gonna be in another one. My family is proud of me and I'm so excited for them to see it. Naïma is even begging me to tell her what happens in the movie, but I want her to see it at the same time as the others. I didn't even tell her what is my name in it. Ahah ! Well, Chainsaw Massacre's premiere is tomorrow night.

I'm kind of nervous, because I hope people will love it and that I did a good job. And I'm also anxious, because Naïma will finally meet my mom and the others members of my family to whom I close. I know my mom, my grandma, my aunties, my brother and everybody will like her. Naïma is an exceptional woman that brought more happiness in my life. Every day I fall for her a little bit more. I could even say that our relationship is ”perfect”, not because it is perfect, but because we treat each other so well and make each other so happy. Even when we have a little arguments, it's not like we argue because we don't like to be mad at the other. I have a big smile on my face all the time, it's crazy. Everything is right.

''Wake up ! Wake up ! '' My alarm clock started to ring with its parrot's voice. Urg Sam ! Why did he put the alarm on my phone for ? Today was Thursday and that I know, I didn't have nothing planned for the day. I wanted to spend some time with Na since I was out of town last week. I came back yesterday and promised her to do whatever she wants today. I cut the alarm groaning, then I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see one of the most beautiful thing this Earth has. My wonderful girlfriend ! My girlfriend....She's simply amazing. I don't know what I would do without her. 

I took the remote on the nightstand to opened the curtains so the sun could illuminate our room. Two months ago, I asked her if she wanted to live with me and she accepted. Anyways, she's always here so I thought it was a good idea. And it was ! I love to wake up and to go to bed with her by my side.

I put the remote back on the nightstand and turned around towards my beautiful girl. I stared at her during ten minutes then kissed her nose making her move a little. Then I kissed her cheek making her move a bit more. Then I kissed her neck and her lips making her giggle in her sleep. I continued to do this until she finally decided to open her hypnotizing  brown eyes.

"Stop being creepy, Trey." She whispered smiling.

"What ? I missed you, so I'm gonna kiss and stare at you over, over aaaaand ooooover agaaaaain." I said ending my sentence by singing.

"I missed you too, but it's 8 a.m and I don't want to wake up so leave me alone." She told me turning around and pulling the blanket on her head. I laughed and started to tickle her knowing that I can do anything with her by doing that. She began to laugh crazily and begged me to move my hands away from her.