Pretty Girls Lie

Well...I will never finish this story if I wait for you to comment every time. 

Anyways....Thanks for reading, enjoy !
__________________________________________

Chapter XXV: (Part.4)

NAIMA'S POV

He wiped my face and kissed my cheek making me smile even harder than before. I was still surprised by what he did for me. He pampered me all day and now we are in Paris. Incredible ! I pinched myself three times to see if it was really the reality. And it was. Trey took my hand and we got out the private jet. I knew we were in a plane. 

As we were going down the stairs, a black jeep parked in front of us. We got in and I saw that Dany was driving. I smiled at him as Trey closed the door. Ten seconds later we were in Paris. I looked out the window all the ride amazed by everything I was seeing. Plus, because it was the night, the city was shining like crazy. I could think that I was in a dream. 

"I don't want to wake up." I said turning around towards Trey.

He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, "Stop, you're not dreaming." He said shaking his head playfully.

"Thanks again." I said hugging him again. I will never forget this gift. He offered me something I will cherish all my life. I was looking everything around me carefully to register all the details in my mind so I will remember this day forever. 

Thirty-five minutes after our ride in Paris we stopped before a big hotel. We got out the car and walked in. The main hall was beautiful. The déco was modern, all white with some touches of gold here and there. It was spacious and the floor was well polish that I could look at it like it was a mirror. We walked towards the reception desk and Trey asked the woman if everything was perfect and she said yes. Me, on the other hand, was wondering what they were talking about. Surely another one of Trey's surprises. This man is positively crazy. 

As the woman was leading us somewhere, Trey put the blindfold back on my eyes. He put his hands on my hips and we started to walk, then we took an elevator and we walked again. We went to the right, to the left and to the right again and suddenly we stopped. He asked me if I was ready to see my surprise and I nodded my head excited. I heard him open a door and he finally got the blindfold off my face. I opened my eyes wide and I froze like a statue instantly. I could tell that I was not breathing anymore. I tried to say something, but the words didn't want to get out my mouth. 

After three minutes, I regained my composure and entered the huge room filled with a lot of boxes. Chanel, Armani, Louboutin, Dior and more. In the room there was a king sized bed with red sheet and purple rose pedals on it. On the floor, there was a white carpet. I walked further in it and saw that a table was on the balcony. It was settled romantically like in the movies and you could see the Eiffel tower better than from the plane.

I turned around to see Trey with a huge smile on his face, "You...all of this just for me ? " I asked getting emotional. He came towards me and wrapped me in his arms and kissed my lips softly. I felt the butterflies coming in my stomach immediately and my heart was on fire. 

"Of course my beautiful." He answered then kissed my hands, "Just before to start the dinner, I have a question for you." He continued looking me into the eyes.

"What is it ? " I asked curiously losing myself in his crazy eyes.

"Would you do me the pleasure to be my girlfriend, pretty ? " He asked not breaking our eye contact.