Pretty Girls Lie

Enjoy your reading !

____________________________________________

Chapter XV:

NAÏMA'S POV

"Are you fucking kidding me ?! Girl, you were in an elevator with Trey Songz ? Nah, you're lying. And you're the worst liar in the world. It can't be possible." Francis screamed while jumping on my couch. 

This boy !

Tina and him called me twenty minutes after I finally went home, complaining because they were bored, so I told them to come here to chill and plus I had to tell them about my day. Ten minutes later, they arrived. These two could kill for gossip. I told them what happened in the elevator with Trey and at first they were saying nothing, but then they started yelling, jumping and clapping theirs hands happily. But now, they were calling me a liar. I could only shake my head at them and laughing to be honest.

"I'm not a liar. It's true. And he asked me to go on a date with him." I continued.

Theirs eyes grew wide, as well as their mouths. It was quickly replaced with a big smile and they looked like the Cheshire cat, "Really ? " Tina managed to get one word out of her mouth, still with the gigantic smile on her face.

She looked so funny.

"Bitch, I hope you said yes. Please tell me you said yes." Francis shoot me a glare. I bit on my bottom lip as I put my hands in my short back pockets.

"I said that I need to think about it."

"WHAT ?!" They yelled at the same time, shocked.

"Why ? Tell me why Nana. A sexy man asked you to go on a date with him and you want to think about it. Why Nana ?! " Tina questioned, pacing back and forth in my living room with her right hand on her forehead. Wow ! What a reaction. I wasn't expecting it. Why was she so angry for ?

"Because I don't know him. I don't want to throw myself in the lion's mouth, you know." I explained, but it seemed like it wasn't enough for them.

Francis sighed heavily, "No. The real reason is that you are a pussy. You're always so...you. You need to have fun sometimes Nana." He placed his hands on my shoulders, looking at me with sad eyes. Why were they always telling me to have fun ? I knew how to have fun, when the time was right. I didn't need to be act crazy all the time. There was this period when I was a complete wreck and was making a lot of mistakes, but it was in the past now. I trusted people who I shouldn't have. I let this boy control my mind and I promised myself that it was the very first and the very last time that I would let something like that happen. I was a grown woman now. What meant more responsible.