Pretty Girls Lie

• Dedicated to Vanessa Williams

Your comments motivate me to update more, so thanks 😃

Fortunately I had a little bit of free time to write you a new chapter this week. Maybe I will post again this weekend, but I'm not sure about it. (And plus I have five other stories to write lol)

Whatever. Enjoy your reading !
_____________________________________________________

Chapter VII:

NAÏMA'S POV

We were in front of the Sugarfish by Sushi Nozawa restaurant downtown, still waiting for Trey. It's been one entire hour since we arrived. My God, what was this boy doing to be this late ?! Because he's a celebrity, doesn't mean that he can treat people like that, mainly his devoted fans. His fans, that had always shown him nothing else but unconditional support and love. Was it not enough for him, already ? What did he want in addition ? The fucking moon ? As you surely already noticed it, I'm not the most patient person. I don't like to wait. For NOBODY ! But people keep testing me like they're crazy. 

"What is he doing ?! " I asked Francisco, who was standing next to me. The girls went shopping. We all needed it, but Tiana was scared that if we all went shopping and Trey arrived in meantime, we would miss the best day of our lives. So we did the Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe and Francisco, Tiana and myself lost. 

"Patience baby girl, he's coming." Tiana answered instead of Francis. He was so annoyed. His face has even turned light red. I was giving him twenty more minutes before to completely turn tomato red.

"And how do you know it ? " I continued to interrogate them, folding my arms. I was growing very frustrated by now.

"I can feel it." She responded trying to smile, but her face was fixed on that angry expression. I shoot her my "Are you serious ?" look, raising my eyebrow. She can't feel it ! There was absolutely nothing to feel, because apparently and according to my opinion, he was not going to show up. And I was sure that he wasn't even on his way. He must be watching TV and eating snacks. I was wondering now if he really cared about his fans. That sweetheart act that he was often putting on, was surely nothing else but a lie. He was a jackass to me now. 

Where was he at ?

"What the fuck this young boy is doing ?! He must be fucking kidding me right now ! Who does he think he is ? The Lord ?! Damn it ! I can't wait on him for the rest of my life ! Mostly that I don't have a lot of time left ! I can't die here ! Urg ! " She suddenly exploded, after five minutes of silence. 

Francis and me, and everybody around us, startled. A man walked by and ran as soon as she started her yelling. I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda funny to see that.

A girl, I think a fan, came towards us and shoot a dirty look to Tiana. She shouldn't have done that, if you want my opinion. Her eyes travelled Tiana's body up and down, with disgust may I add. Could see some jealousy and anger also. I didn't know where the disgust was coming from, but she surely was jealous and angry because Tiana looked so much better than her. 

The girl was wearing blue and tight pants with a white T-shirt that was saying "I'm a boss ass bitch". At her feet, she had ugly and flashy pink heels. Her blond hair or whatever this weird shit was, was pulled into a messy bun. Why was she out dressed like that ? I mean, we're free to dress as we please, but damn !

 Tiana her, was wearing a cute green crepe seam flippy dress with TIBI Carine heels and her light brown hair ,as usual, was looking good. Compared to the other girl, she was a goddess. She was killing it.