Pretty Girls Lie

Hi ! How are you today ?

Well...Firstly, I want to thank everybody that commented on the last chapter. I loved all the comments ! THANK YOU ! 

Secondly, I want to dedicate this chapter to @Tai143 because you're my second favourite reader ^_^ Every one of your comments make me smile very hard.

Thanks for reading the book and enjoy !

______________________________________

Chapter XXI:

TREY'S POV

Why was I thinking about her ? 

Again 

Why couldn't I get her out of my mind ? Why did she do to me ? Why did she have this effect on me ? Why was I acting like that ? What was it ?

All these unanswered questions that were running in my head since a week now were slowly but surely giving me a headache. I had never felt like this about a female before. A woman never had before an impact as strong as Naïma had on me right now. I had never got that close and that fast to nobody before in my all life.

She must be special.

She must be in my life now for a reason, but what was God's plan exactly ? Was she a bad or a good lesson ? I wanted to know if Naïma was meant to be somebody really important  to me or if she was just an episode in my journey. I wanted to know if I should fight to be with her or no. I wanted to know if she was a future mistake or no. If she was a waste of time. 

It's crazy and incredible though ! I met her last month, she wasn't my girl officially and I was already feeling this way towards her. I wanted to touch her soft skin, to kiss her lips, to spend some time with her, to make her laugh, to see her beautiful smile and her pretty face, I wanted to be drowned in her brown eyes again.

Things were going too fast though ! 

That's surely why it was all messed up now. This situation sucked, but what could I do about it ? I wanted to call her, but I was also stubborn. Anyways, it was her fault if we were not on speaking terms right now.

What she said at the beach hurt my feelings, I'm not even going to lie about this. She didn't even give me a chance to show her that my lifestyle wasn't as scary as it may seem like. Okay, females were getting crazy whenever I was around. Okay, the paparazzi could be extremely annoying. Okay, I travelled all around the world and a lot. Plus I was often in the studio, and it seemed like I won't be able to give her my full attention most of the time; but all those things couldn't stop us from being together.

Actually, I was two persons, two totally different men. One being Trey Songz, so the singer with the ''celebrity life'' and then we have the other one, the true me, Tremaine. Tremaine was the kid from Virginia who wanted to succeed in life and be someone. He finally did it, but it didn't completely changed for all that. Tremaine was a grown man now, and who could perfectly handle his career on one side and a girlfriend on the other --in the middle there is the family and friends.