Acceptance Chapter 53

Marinas POV
I flipped my hair back and took in the beach view. The dirty beach water is now a shining shimmering view. I breathed the salty ocean air. Me and Luna rolled onto the beach, getting sand all over our skin. I used my power to quickly evaporate the droplets of water on our bodies. Within a matter of minutes my red dress, and legs were on and the sand was off. I stood up and skipped around happy. Me and Luna waltzed up to the Main Street where the traffic was and everyone's car, and life or lifeless body is. I took in the scary view of it all, and imagined it all getting better soon. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath when I thought of something, or should I say someone. Images of Roxy laying down on the cold bench flashed through my mind. And the thought of her waking up with no one three would be scary. "Wait!" I said causing Luna's eyes to open up fast. She bent her knees slightly and looked around as if Lilly was going to attack or something. "Be right back!" I said quickly before zooming. I am so used to this super speed now. It's fun. The fastness is incredible, the world around me zooms and yet I can still see clearly, I can just process what I see faster. I zoomed up to the school and looked around I spotted the bench where Roxy was and I quickly melted the freezing ice barrier surrounding it. When it was melted I took a moment to just look at Roxy. I shuddered and picked her up, I held her and just carried her like a baby. She was almost like a statue. Before I zoomed I looked around for Nick. "Nick?!" I called out, dying to hear his voice. I felt like we connected during all of this, or I just had an active imaginations because of my huge crush on him. I waited for a bit no voice nothing. I began to zoom out and head to the street. I laid Roxy down on a car and I had good thoughts. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, along with Luna. We held hands, and let the magic take place. I opened my eyes because I knew I couldn't miss a second of this incredible moment. From our necklaces a red and blue light danced around each other like best friends, or perhaps sisters. The lights became bigger and bigger and the mushed together to form a big hot and cold light. It spun around and than went around the town. It first heeled the buildings. All the fallen bricks, broken windows, horrid paint jobs were immediately fixed. I smiled bigger and bigger. The plants which were burned or had intense black magic focused in them were immediately grown back to life. Next came the streets, all of the cars were flipped back around and fixed, the roads where there were burn marks got painted over. Even the potholes and stuff that were there that wasn't caused by Lilly was fixed. The most exciting part was when the light split into millions and circled around all the people lying down on the streets, injured badly, or the people who were under the evil dark magic spell. I smiled as it went all around town heeling everybody. The people on the street were first they got up slowly and walked cautiously. Than they began to look at us. They'd looked scared at first. Than someone who I didn't even notice, the mayor walked on the street with a few cops and looked at us. The healing light than circled around us, sweeping us off of our feet. I felt all the good energy come back, and the bad magic energy leave, probably one of the best feelings in the world. I smiled my widest smile. And our light set us down. The red light returned to my necklace while the blue returned to Luna's. I heard a small faint groaning next to me. I gasped loudly. Roxy's original skin color was coming back, her brown hair, pinky purple outfit. When she was back she looked up at me and smiled. "Marina!" She yelled. "Roxy!" I yelled. I ran over to to her and picked her up high above my head. Her feet were dangling and her little hands reached out to my face. She squeezed and giggled as I spun her around. Than I placed her in my arms, and she jumped onto me hugging my neck like there was no tomorrow. "I love you sissy!" She cried out. "I love you too" I said. I put her down and Luna pulled me into a hug. We were squealing. People began to crowd around us. Some were driving up. Soon everyone was gasping and pointing at us. I smiled because I couldn't help it. Murmurs broke out and everyone was looking "oh my gosh" and "wow" etc. A pair of hands from behind wrapped it's way around my belly. I turned around to be face to face with Nick! My heart melted. "Nick!" I said while jumping into his arms. He caught me and lifted me up to spin me around. I was laughing and he had his heart melting smile. He set me down and we were face to face. "Marina! Luna! Roxy!" Someone yelled in the crowd. I jolted my head to the voice and saw step mom and dad and Luna's adoptive parents. Roxy yelled and ran over to our parents and we all were in enveloped in a huge hug. The crowd murmurs grew louder. All of a sudden the mayor and a group of a police officers stood up next to us. They were yelling and the voices stopped. Everyone looked at the mayor and us. He turned to us and me and Marina took a few steps away from our families. "We thought wrong of these girls. We thought they were a big science experiment, we treated them like that. But truth is they are girls with special abilities." The mayor said, I smiled wide as everyone was looking at us with a whole new perspective. "I think we should accept them into the world!" The mayor said. Everyone whooped, and cheered. People were clapping and before we knew it they were chanting our names. "Marina! Luna! Marina! Luna!". Cameras were rolling. Today is the day that people accept the mermaids a great day to remember.

A/N: it's not over yet! I am going to make the last few chapters about like their interviews, and finally a coronation like day where they get crowned princess of.... Oops! I spoiled to much already! But be sure to check out the last few chapters! And sorry this wasn't very long.

Question of the day: what do you think the land people are going to make them princess of?