This declares war Chapter 43

Marinas POV
I looked at the ocean. Fishes were floating up. The water was black. The beautiful blue waves turned into muddy waves flopping along. Every time the waves crashed on the shore black shards would be on the sand. I was almost to afraid to go in. Luna put her hand on my shoulder gently. "It looks like the ocean needs some light" she said with a small but sad smile. We let the ocean crash against our feet. I took a sharp inhale as I felt black shards scrape gently against my feet. I ran in and dives face first with Luna as our transformation took place. It is even worse underneath the water. You can't see around you. I was too afraid to talk. I was to afraid to even breath this water. Every breath I took with my mouth it felt like mud was sliding down my throat. I started to create a ball of light with my hands. It was very small at first. I focused more energy and soon the ball grew brighter and brighter. I saw Luna right in front of the ball and she gave a small smile. I made the ball grow bigger so I can see around us. I made almost like a tornado of light circle around me and Luna so we could see around. I let in a gasp and than coughed at all the muck. Surrounding us was some swimming fish but also dead fish wish black shards stuck in them. "Princess of the sea." Luna said. Than I gasped. "Wait a minute a princess can't do all of this! Mom wouldn't let her and the queen of the sea can only affect something above Merville!" I said. "Than where's mom?" We began to swim down we don't really know exactly where we are but we do know that we need to get to Merville. We soon reached the spot of the elevator and looked around. "Oh no! Remember the elevator broke!" Cried out Luna. A shiver ran up my spine. "Than how do we reach Merville?" I said. We floated there for a few minutes looking around trying to find a healthy fish, shark, whale, dolphin that would take us to Merville. "Wait what's the town here?" Luna asked. "Oceania" I said. Luna punched in the code and the gates opened to Oceania. I gasped it was gorgeous. We swam in quickly not letting to much gross water get in. Everyone instantly greeted us asking us questions, someone was even trying to clean us off with their towel. I held my hand up and let very small fireworks explode in my hand. They all snapped their attention to me. "We need to get to Merville fast the whole ocean, the whole world is in trouble! Everyone let out a horrified gasp and whispers broke out amongst everyone. "Use the elevator" some people were telling us. "The elevator broke!" Luna explained to the crowd. "Did you try the krabar?" Someone asked. They led us to a large crab shell thing and put us inside. They tapped a few numbers and password into the center and bowed down to us. The krabar started slow but than bolted to like 100 miles. My tail flinging off the side. Soon we reached Merville faster than the elevator took us. I jumped off I was woozy. Luna punched in the codes and the Merville gates opened.

Luna's POV
Merville wasn't completely destroyed. However I took a deep breath when I saw the Lilly turned some people into evils and began to make the rest of the mer people slaves! We swam in fast and hid behind a tree. People had black magic whips which really hurts and leaves a mark. I did my research. I tossed my hair out of my face unsure of what to do. "Ok ok ok so we need to grab her necklace and than our crowns no we need to get our crowns first and than." "No just focus on the necklace to destroy her than we will worry about our crowns." Marina said calmly. I looked around the corner to see an evil snap her head in our direction. Her white frizzy hair flying all over the place and her red eyes glistened. I leaned on the wall and took a deep breath. "Snap we were just spotted" I said. Marina looked at me and than fired at something next to me. Her fire ball blazing my chin. I turned to see an evil right next to my face. I let out a small scream. It's mouth was wide open and it's eyes were glistening red. It fell on me, Marina shot it dead. Soon a whole crowd of them swam up to us and we began fighting. Ice clinked and flew as fire burned and bruised. We shot at all evils until a tornado of black fell on top of me and Marina. I yelled for Marina as I was flying in the tornado. I couldn't flick my tail to swim. I kept spinning and screaming. I soon saw Marinas blazing red hair as she too was stuck in this tornado. A few black shards scraped my chin and I groaned out in pain. I felt as if the tornado was getting smaller. And the smaller the tornado the more I spun. I spun forward and kept doing that until it felt like I was smushed. It was pitch black and there was a roar of smoke around me. Than as if snapping back to reality I grew again until I was in a whole new place. I was standing in front of Lilly who was sitting on moms throne! I just transported....
Anyway I snapped out of my thoughts as I noticed Lilly was talking. "I have decided to spare your lives because this is your crown! But if you choose to disobey or kill me I will be forced to execute you" she spoke with a chilling voice. It almost sent shivers up my spine. She flicked her wrist to make the guards send us away but we stood our ground. "We will never follow you" Marina said. Lilly looked up and held on to her necklace. Lilly gripped her necklace tightly and her eyes rolled back and when she opened her eyes again they were pitch black. "Well your mom complied and it was very easy to persuade her" she said smiling. She held up a necklace, it was moms! "Hey!" I yelled taking a small swim forward only to be pulled back by guards. I looked at the necklace there was red on it. Was it blood? No! "And it was quite easy to persuade her, after a few things were done" she had a smirk on her face and glared at me and Marina. I grew angry. Marina burned her guards hand and he yelled out in pain. I took that as a start. I made sharp ice come spearing out of my hand and drive right into the guards hand who was standing behind me. He screamed out in pain as I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over to face me. I used my tail and kicked him sending him to land on his back. I even heard a bone crack. I turned around and blew out of my mouth. It created wind that's freezes anything it comes in contact with. The guards shivered and soon I froze their faces and kicked them in the gut. Marina swam over and punched them square in the stumach. We than turned to evil queen and held out hands up. She smirked at us.
"This declares war" she said calmly.
She flicked her hands and a bunch of black shards formed around her, the pointy and facing us.

Authors note: sorry it's so short I am supposed to be doing homework but than I realized I didn't update so here ya go!

Question of the day: what do you think happened to Alyssa and Roxy and Pop?

Mermaids in hiding (a mermaid story #2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara