Photo shooting Chapter: 54

~~ One week later~~

Marinas POV
I woke up with the sun on my skin. I breathed in the fresh morning air. The birds chirped their beautiful songs. I waltzed over to my window and looked out at our backyard. The colorful red, yellow, and white flowers were blossoming beautifully. I heard the squeals of Roxy downstairs. I smiled to myself. I looked in the mirror. I smiled I know exactly who I am now, no more disguises. No more hiding who I am from my family, or friends and the whole world. I nearly died but look at me now. I am now as strong as ever! I walk downstairs to my dad watching the news and my step mom reading a book about mermaids? I shrugged it off. Roxy looked up and ran to me. She tackled me in a hug. "So what's the plan today guppie?" Stepmom says. You see even though she ratted us out, we almost got killed but now everyone is fine and enjoying me and Luna being here. I have made up with her and she already is having nicknames for me! For example she has called me guppie, my most un favorite one is crabby. "Okay sweetheart we have a very busy day" dad said while sipping his coffee. I began jumping up and down in the living room, and began talking between breaths. "Yes yes yes! We got to get our pictures taken and were going to be interviewed for the Hit tv show!" I said. Dad giggled, mom reached for her camera and Roxy was laughing and rolling on the floor. The door opened and Luna came running in. We held hands and jumped up and down. We giggled and laughed or heads off."okay we have one more hour!" Luna squealed. "Okay girls get ready!" Dad said. He was already wearing his simple blue t-shirt and jeans. Stepmom was wearing her elegant purple blouse. Roxy was wearing a beautiful red shirt with a pink tutu and tights. "I want to be a mermaid!" She said. She ran around the room and holding hands out while making fighting noises. I held my hands up in the air and snapped my fingers a light spun around me as my favorite red dress appeared. The one I wore during the fight and everything. Luna had ice crystals shower on her which was gorgeous her hair fell out of her pony tail. A blue dress appeared. It was a simple blue dress but the bottom part fluffed out a bit to have a bit of volume. It was gorgeous. She looked at me and smiled. "No more skirts?" I asked. "Nope!" She said. We went in the car and Luna was staring at me. "What?" I asked. She touched my hair lightly. "Why haven't I changed to my regular appearance? If I want to take these pictures I want to look like me!" She said. I frowned a bit. I mean it does make sence. "Don't worry! as soon as you get your appearance it will be everywhere! It will be the hit news! We will retake these pictures and it will be awesome!" We went to the beach and met up with the hit tv/photographer person. We walked up, they blocked up a whole section. The guy turned around and smiled when he saw us. "Girls! How is the prettiest girls here!" He said in a thick British accent which was super cool.

Luna's POV
"So girls we are getting some beach shots where if you don't mind you use your powers for us?" He said. "Definitely!" I said excitedly. "Fabulous and than we go to my studio, have different backgrounds. And lastly I have a large clear water tank with a new high definition camera, it will be amazing for underwater shots!" He said. "Perfect!" Marina said. He stood us in front of the ocean. We were facing the camera. He made us smile and pose. We had no wind so I did my part when he muttered "we need a fan!" "No problem!" I said. I called the wind and it was just enough to blow our hair back. He smiled amazed and snap pictures. He made me out my arms on her shoulders. He made us smile, smirk, not smile, hold our hair. Than he backed the camera for full body shots. He said "can you make like a ray of ice?" I nodded. "And can you do that with fire?' Marina nodded. "Do it!" Marina spun and made fire I did the same with ice. The photographer snapped a few photos looked at it and said "hmm we need something else with Luna's power.." "I can make snow!" I said. "Perfect!" He yelled. I made snow and spun around he snapped a few pictures while muttering "perfect" he than made Marina hold her hands up and wave them to make little sparkles, it held both hands out and made a snowflake. He took a few pictures, and lastly he made us hold our hands above the air I made snow, Marina made fire. Than he told us to lay down in the water. He brought his cameras and stuff over. We got wet and the light turned around us. We sat on the shore the waves crashing on us. We smiled and he took a bunch of pictures.
We went to his studio and took a few more pictures. We were sitting on a couch, acting like sisters. He told us to change our outfit. I flashed on a blue shirt and flowy skirt. Marina had a dark red shirt and wore jeans from her car with boots. I look more girly I shuddered. They put my curly brown hair into a high pony tail, and tied it off with a blue bow. They made Marina have her hair in a half up half down which really compliments her hair. They took casual photos which I think focuses on our sisterhood. We had me giving her a piggy back ride, sitting. On the couch Marina laying down and putting her feet on me. Hugging on the couch. Than the tank part came. It was a huge tank that had like Crystal clear water. We jumped in and he took close ups of us in the water. The whole process was two hours.

~~~Later at the Interview~~~
They asked us questions like what is it like? Or tell us your adventures? We told them general things like the evil queen we are princesses etc.

Marinas POV
The interview ended and I was estatic. I enjoyed every minute of today. In two days is the day of our mermaid celebration. Everyone is going to be there. They will crown us. I just wished that Merville could see this. We will be on the beach and harbor. Me and our closest family members will be on an open ship where it is basically on dock and doesn't have that much side walls so we can see the ocean. It is like a private place for us. But there will be cameras and stuff. At 12 o clock I was sitting on my bed on youtube watching channels when I heard something on my window. I muted the video as my heart began to pound. I listened again. "Click click" there it is again! I walked over to my window and opened it. I looked outside, Nick! I said. "I wanted to see you!" He whispered. I smiled and felt all giddy inside. I jumped out the window and floated down. We hugged for a long time. "Hi!" I whispered. "Hi!" He whispered back. "I just wanted to thank you for saving my life and everyone else's!" He said. "Of course" I whispered back, the street light making his eyes glistened. We stared at each other's eyes. After what seems like forever he leaned in a bit closer and said "listen-I" he was cut off by rain pouring down. I gasped, the rain poured hard. I turned into a mermaid causing me to loose my balance and fall in his arms. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's okay, I have an umbrella." He said. He reached into his back pocket and lost his balance. He fell back and landed into the soft grass me right next to him. We giggled. He opened the umbrella. He moved the hair out of my face "you look real pretty" he said whispering. "Thanks" I said blushing like crazy. He began to lean in and so did I. I became fully dry and my transformation took place right when our faces were about to touch. The light came up in front of us and I felt Nick jump back. In my head I groaned. My legs came back and Nick was just looking at me. "Listen it is a bit late, but thank you so much for visiting i enjoy spending time with you!" I said. Kissed him on the cheek and he kissed me on the cheek as well. We stood up and hugged real quick. I turned around and flew up to my room the rain hitting my back. I got inside my room and fell on the floor, turning into a mermaid. I crawled my way over to the window to wave goodbye. Nick smiled and waved back before walking out. I sighed and excitement built up inside me. Me and Luna texted about what just happened for the rest of the 2 hours.

A/N: aaawwwssss Marina and Nick just had a moment! A lot of you had requested a Marina/Nick moment so here ya go! How did you like it? Did your heart just melt?! Lol just kidding. How did you think of this chapter? Comment comment comment!

Question of the day: what do you think of the girls photo shoot?