The investigators Chapter 15

Marinas POV
Me and Luna stood up and looked around. Everyone was staring at the tv screen. Well all except Aqua who was looking right at us. The bell rang as Aqua had a puzzled look on her face. Everyone walked out. Everyone was talking about supernatural powers. Alyssa my old best friend ran up to me and grabbed my shoulder. I want to be nice to her but I am in a hurry.
Alyssa: what do you think about the supernatural powers on those trees
Me: I am sorry Alyssa but,
Than Aqua ran up. Oh right on time.
Aqua: yeah Marina and lulu
Luna: it's Luna
Aqua: whatever, so what do you think of these powers on the trees?
Luna: why don't you ba-
Me: you know what! We need to go
Alyssa: I will help!
I feel bad but ever since this started Alyssa has been trying her hardest to bring back that bond. I don't know why I didn't tell her I was a mermaid before. But I absolutely can not tell her now! I looked at her, sincerely.
Me: I am sorry but you just can't.
We walked away. I won't forgot Alyssa's look on her face. Sadness, hurt, betrayel It looked like I just ripped her heart out. There, our friendship is shattered broken. And it makes me sad but I need to stick up strong. I need to go I have a job to do.
Alyssa: what did i ever do to you!?
I turned around to see Alyssa looking at me, gripping our friendship bracelet. Aqua grabbed her on the shoulder and walked away with her talking. Oh great now my ex best friend is gonna become best friends with my evil cousin.

Me and Luna turned and ran out. We ran out of school it was only lunch, but we need to do something now. I ran behind the back. Luna right behind me. I pulled out my cellphone and dialed my dads number. It rang a couple times. He picked up, he was angry. He is all about school.
Dad: what are you doing calling me during school?
Me: dad I'm sorry but are you at home
Dad: yes, but why are you calling me
Me: dad this is an emergency turn on the tv and watch the news.
Dad: fine
There was silence and than he gasped.
Dad: girls, what have you done?! I will be over at your school to pick you up.

Luna's POV
Marinas dad picked us up from school. We drove to Marinas house. When we got there we explained how we were trying to use our powers on an evil. Her dads eyes were widened. He was about to say something when my cellphone rang I looked at the caller I.D. It. Was moms. I picked up nervous.
Step Mom: sweetie I assume you are at marinas house? (She said almost in a hushed tone as if someone could be listening)
Me: yea why mom did you see what happened
Stepmom: YES Luna you do NEED to come home there are some INVESTIGATOR people who want to talk to you and Marina.
Me:what?!
Stepmom: okay see you soon my normal daughter!
She hung up. When she is stressed and trying to keep something she goes crazy. I looked up my heart beating fast.
Me: can you take us to my house? Marina there are investigator people who want to talk to us.
We got in the car and drove to my house
Marina: why out of all the houses on your block do they randomly choose your house??
Me: I don't know. But we know one thing
Marina: what?
Me: Aqua has definitely crossed the line this time in showing the reporters the trees.
Marina: I know, and I thought that all of this time she was bluffing.
We soon pulled up to my street, which isn't that far from Marinas street. We both gasped and her dad completely stopped the car. All along the street were reporters. There were reporters at the trees, and they were surrounding my house! I saw news ladies talking into cameras. I spotted like 3 news ladies in the trees! We sat there. Than I noticed that for some reason all the cameras were gathered around my window. My heart beat stopped. Of course. I let out a loud groan.
Me: oh no! Remember how I froze that hole that was in my window so no one could break in.
We started to get out of the car.
Marina: oh no Luna, what have we done? So what's our story?
Me: I don't know your the smart one!
Marina: well we can say that it's not ice, it is a magic trick.
Me: but how is that gonna work
Marina: your right but our excuse has to be different from the trees because they will like say we like do stuff to nature
me: your not making any sence
Marina: well I'm nervous!
Than a news reporter spotted to us and we dashed inside our house. But that's when we saw the head news caster. My favorite Samantha Cameria. She turned to us and told us to tell her everything. Me and Luna exchanged nervous looks.

We have no idea what our story will be.

Authors note: hey guysss!!! Thank you so much for reading! So I finally brought back Alyssa (she was in the earlier chapters) but why do you think I brought her back? Now investigators are at Luna's house do you think that a certain someone will be there to....well I said to much already! I just want to thank everyone who was reading my books. Remember this book reflects a little off the first book if you haven't read the first book go check it out! I love reading your comments so continue to comment! The next chapter will be soon. I just wanted a small cliff hanger to bring y'all back. Did it work? Make sure you comment and like, and tell me who do you think the evil cousin is and if you have time why do you think so comment your answers!!! I love to see who you think it is!
Bye!