I am now Free Chapter 55

Marina's POV

Me and Luna were sitting down in the limo. I had a ballgown on and so did Luna. We wanted to wear something more elegant and beautiful other than our fighting outfit. Me and Luna were just laughing at random things. We soon rolled to a stop and the fancy limo driver opened our door for us. I stepped out, we were on a sidewalk a red carpet rolled out to the dock, over the beach sand. My dress was long, it was red and was sparkling like the seven seas. I had small heels so that its not uncomfortable. I put my red Ariel hair, as I now call my hair in a half up and pinned it with a sparkly red bow.  Luna stepped out her hair spiraled down in brown curls. She had a light blue dress that draped down all flowy, and she had like a darker blue cape that clipped onto her blue dress, it was so elegant. We walked down the red carpet and everyone was snapping pictures and surrounding the red velvet ropes. I smiled my bright smile and Luna was blowing snowflakes at people. I hugged a few girls and shook hands with men. Soon we reached the dock and stepped on. They had that blocked off for only family members and close friends. We stepped on and breathed in the fresh air. Dad walked up to us and wrapped us in a hug. "The boat will be moved when the coronation actually begins so we have this for like 2 hours." Dad said. Me and Luna walked onto the boat and was greeted by a Roxy wearing a pretty dress. We spent hours talking and having fun. We were drinking juice and eating hotdogs on a stick. The ballroom on the boat was gorgeaus. It literally glowed with light, classical music played, it was just awesome. Soon enough 2 hours passed by. They were taking us off of the boat and it began to float away. There were chairs set up everywhere. Camera's on tripods facing us. Tv cameras and even helecopters were swarming around us like flys. They led us to a beautiful seat that was covered with seashells and flowers. We sat down, sitting up straight, and smiled. A person walked up to the front of the dock, he was wearing a ridicoulous hat and held two crowns. He set it down on a table and began to talk. He than extended his arm towards us and smiled "May I call up Princess Luna and Princess Marina" we gracefully walked up and face the crowd. We have been taking a few lessons from someone calle a mistro. I dont even know, but we know how to be all princess-ey like. The man and said a few words. "Let the crowning begin. He turned to face us and took a few steps back. "Princess Luna!" He called. Luna tooked a few steps forward and smiled. She began to slowly bow down while the man spoke "Princess Luna, Princess of-" He stopped. Gasps came from the crowd as Luna stood straight up. We faced the ocean, it was bubbling all over the place. "Marina stop using your powers!" Luna whispered. I shook my head "that is not me!". Water began to shoot up in beautiful pillars, the sunlight bounced on it causing it to sparkle beautifully. Heads began to pop out of the water. I rubbed my eyes first and people literally leaned forward in their seats. I giggled as the whole Merville population appeared. Than a huge wave formed and it was carrying a beatiful mermaid. She had a huge crown and it was Mom! "Mom!" Me and Luna said at the same time. She made her wave bring her closer to the reception. She smiled and waved. 

~~~No One's POV~~~

"Now to take her true form, Princess Luna" Mom said. Luna smiled and Marina hugged her tight. Everyone in the crowd clapped their hands.  Luna walked close to the edge nearly falling into the water. She held her arms out and lifted her head high. Marina's Dad snapped a few pictures while Luna's adoptive parents hugged, watching their daughter. Mom took lifted a block of water and did magic on it creating it into a staff. She pointed it at Luna and tapped her with it. Snowflakes formed around Luna as she was being lifted up into the air. She smiled and shook her head. Her brown curly, hair bounced with volume and shine. Snowflakes fell on her hair and like a wave her hair bounced up and paled. It turned into a blue so white it was almost white. But it was a super light blue. Her hair bounced around and became soft curls. It looked like she used a curly iron but it was her natural hair. Her skin became paler. She turned around to face us, she was gorgeaus. Her hair matched her perfectly. The light blue complemented her skin. Small very light freckles appeared. She opened her eyes and the brown fadded into the bluest of all blues. She flipped her hair and came down with a bow. Everyone was clapping. Luna looked down at her hair and picked up a few strands. She smiled wildly as Marina ran up to give her a hug. 

They continued on with the ceremony. Luna stepped up to the man and bowed down. "Princess Luna, Princess of Snow and the Oceans" He placed a sparkling silver crown on her head. She stood up straight and faced the crowd. Faith aand Excitment rased through Luna. Marina than walked up and bowed down. "Princess Marina, Princess of the Sun and the Oceans" he placed a silver sparkling crown in her fiery red hair. She stood up straight and everyone clapped. Marina and Luna stood side by side on the harbor smiling. They were now Princesses of the ocean. Everyone on both land and sea is connected, their job is done. Mermaids and Merman sung songs in the sea while people on land were clapping and smiling. Marina and Luna faced each other "Now?" Marina asked excited. "Now" Luna said with a smirk. They lifted their right arm up and flashed it open. A ray of snow and light side by side arched up at the sky and curved down hitting the ocean like a rainbow. Everyone stared at it with wonder, and excitement. Than both Marina and Luna clapped making the Snow explode into falling droplets of snow and the light coming down like light balls. People on land and sea began to connect, everything was absolutely swell. Mom hugged the girls, causing them to pop a tail. Everyone giggled and they rolled into the ocean. Marina and Luna both enjoying their new lives, where they dont need to hide their secret anymore! There are no more Mermaids in hiding!

They can be who they are. They are now free.