Unharmed school Chapter 45

Marina's POV

I watched in horror as Alyssa was swimming beside us. Her eyes were red from the accelaration. Her feet were paddling behind her as she knew her oxygen would run out. Me and Luna was swimming as fast as we could to the surface. We have atleast 5 more minutes. I started to recognize the area. I saw as Alyssa's face became purple. "Hurry!" I yelled over to Luna. We kicked our tails and we soared to the sea. I began to see the shoreline when Alyssa let her mouth go and sucked in air. "No!" I yelled. "Hold on please, hold on!" Luna cried. We continued to swim reaching the shoreline. Alyssas eyes were still open but I know her lungs were hurting her. We soon reached the top. Alyssa did one of those disney hair flips and sucked in all the air. The beautiful wonderful air. She was breathing heavily and I laughed with joy. Luna hugged her and spinned her around. She lazily began to crawl her way up to shore. We crawled with her. We all layed at there sand. We watched, the ocean was all mucky from the dark magic. I sighed and layed down, ran my fingers through the hot sand. Little did we know we fell asleep. I woke up with my tail off and my legs there. My dress all spread out. My red hair a tangled mess. I stood up slowly, everyone was still sleeping I decided to not wake them up. We need a short rest, right? I looked around. I walked off the beach to look at the town. A couple of the charmed humans/evils tried to attack me and I immediately blasted them. Tears fell out of my eyes as I looked at the destruction. I kneeled down and began crying to myself. I heard footsteps behind me and clumsily stood up tripping over my heels. I fell back and somebody caught me. I gasped and stood up. I looked at Alyssa. She looked at me with concerned eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked. I tried to put on a smile but it quickly turned into tears. She wrapped me into a warm hug and we sat down. "I'm sorry for leaving you for a year" I whispered. She just hugged me tighter.
~~later~~
Luna was now awake and was pacing on the sidewalk. "Ugh what do we do?" She whispered. She cracked her knuckles loudly and turned to do washing machines, which cracked her back. We decided to walk around town to see if there were survivors which probably there weren't. Absolutely no one was walking. The wind blew silently blowing our hair back. No birds were singing in the trees, no dogs were barking, no people bustling around yelling at the newspaper boy to stop throwing the newspaper at their faces. "It's like a ghost town" I said out loud cracking the silence. Alyssa and Luna looked at me and smirked.

Luna's POV
We continued walking down looking for any people who hasn't been affected by the spell. We came across our school. We tried to open the door. "It's locked" I muttered. I was walking away when Marina grabbed my hand. "Wait! If principal Oaxford saw a tornado coming and had everyone leave do you think he would have time to lock the doors?" She said. I thought for a moment. "Um yeah that's safety precautions" I said. She rolled her eyes and thumped me in the head. "I mean if everyone turned evil don't you think they can open up the door, I mean their not stupid!" She said. I thought for a moment and than told everyone to stand back. I tried to open the door. The knob jiggled in a ringing fit. Than I stood back and shot a large block of ice at the knob breaking the knob off. The ice shattered onto the ground. "Careful my ice is just like glass" I told them. I kicked the door open. It opened fast and banged against the door echoing off the hall walls. We walked through and listened closely. Marina shot a dazzling ball of light down the hall. We listened closely. She shot another one and than we heard it, a faint gasp and heels. We ran after. "Hello?!" I yelled. I shot down a flurry of light snow. We heard a scream and than a door shut. We ran down the hall the girl was and looked through the doors. We heard hushed whispers on the second door and went up to it. We knocked on it and we heard the whispers abruptly stop. We knocked again politely. "Hello?" I spoke. We heard soft whispers but no one said anything. Marina came up. She knocked lightly "hello? Anybody it's me Marina!" Marina said nicely. "Please open this door or we will be forced to go inside" I said. No one answered. I looked at the door. It looks easily to break down with a few ice."Stay clear of the door" I said. I heard feet walking fast and hushed tones, we heard desks scraping. "Their gonna try to block the door!" Marina said. I made a snow rope. I got the idea from the rapunzel hair thing, snow rope is a rope made of snow but can compact to make a rope consistency. I attached it to the door and made sure Marina and Alyssa was out of the way in case I have to pull the door back. I shot ice at the door and it fell forward. I hears screams on the inside and immediately yanked the door back. The wood door collapsed onto the marble floor with an echoing thud. There I saw a girl crouched down on the floor next to a desk. She probably thought she would be smushed by the door. Alyssa walked inside and everyone slowly stood up. Me and Marina walked inside. I saw mixed emotions on their face. Some were confused others were relieved. I held my hands up as a sign for we mean no harm. From somewhere in the crowd we heard someone say "what?" From the middle of the crowd came Nick. He looked at me with wide eyes and when his eyes laid on Marina his eyes grew wider. I smiled they are so in love.