Broadcast Chapter 14

Marinas POV
Lilly stared at us with wide eyes. Her hair was in a messy bun. It was weird she normally makes sure she is always neat,fixes her pencils to face the same way, I thought she was like OCD or something. She was all sweaty and she was trying to hide her panting. Her face was a little red. I think we just disrupted her excerqsize. "Are you guys okay??" She finally said at last. We were able to let out a small nod as she slowly walked away. She than turned and began to run on her jog. She was wearing a dark dark blue tank top I thing and black pants and boots, there was a black shirt or something tied around her waist. I shrugged, she might of had nothing in her wardrobe. I soon decided it was time to head back home. On my way home I saw Lilly running again. I waved to her, her eyes widened and she ran faster. She must still be real shy. I came home to my dad sitting down all alone. How I missed the time we used to spend together, before I found out I was a mermaid. We would go to the beach, movies, shopping, oh so much fun! I want that, but it can't. Not with Roxy around. I still can start making a small effort. I slowly walked up to him. He sat there staring at the fireplace shivering. There was no fire. I held my hands up and created fire, I threw the fire into the fire place and it lit up. Dads eyes widened and looked up at me. His eyes softened as he whispered "thanks princess" princess now that's a name I haven't heard in a while. It melted my fire heart. I sat down next to him. Still panting from the chase we had earlier.
Dad: listen princess,
Me: Daddy you promised me something
Dad: oh? What was that sweetheart
Me: that nothing would change.
Dad: honey everything has changed. Look at you! You have a beautiful tail like your mothers. Why can't you share it to stepmom and your sister Roxy?
Me: dad you know stepmom will taste on the information I am a mermaid. She will tell people, they will send me to a lab, turn me into tuna and stepmom could taste her mermaid finding victory off a golden platter!
Dad: are you hungry?
Me: daddy that's not the poin-
Dad smiled real big
Me: what?
Dad: it's been so long since I heard you say that.
Me: Daddy. Anyway there is a major situation going on and I can't tell anybody. Even if I want to
Dad: what's the situation?
Me: ummm well you will figure it out in time. Let's watch the Binge! We sat in front of the fireplace and watched the Binge.

Luna's POV
I woke up and stttrrreeetcccchhheeeedddd. Ugh school. Everyone gets that feeling right? When you realize, hey! You have school today. I groaned and got up. I brushed my naturally curly hair and put on some short pants and a high low shirt. I put on some earrings,picked up my bag and walked to school. I met Marina in front of her locker. She was staring at Nick. Is wooed my fingers in front of her face. Nothing. I looked around to see if anyone was watching us. I put ice in my hand using my powers and out the ice on her neck. She screamed and jumped up. "What are you doing, your gonna get us caught" she said I shrugged and that was the cue for people to walk by. "Get caught doing what?" Said Aqua as she walked up to us tossing her auburn hair behind her shoulders. Her bright red lips curled up into a "dazzling" Aqua smile. Lilly than showed up behind her. Her blonde hair in a beautiful bun, and her long sleeved shirt and long pants. Her face full of acne and some braces. She gave a small smile showing her braces and said "did you get caught not finishing your homework?" Said Lily than she made a loud gasp saying "that's really bad, I mean really really bad" she walked away shaking her head. Me and Marina exchanged looks. Aqua walked up to us and stared at us. She gave a small smile. "Can't we be friends? I mean seriously I didn't do anything to you guys! You are all accusing me of something!" Said Aqua. I wanted to freeze her lips so bad but than someone will notice. If the boy who digs his nose, and the girl who eats her dandruff weren't down the hall I would so freeze her lips but I couldn't. I walked away and so did Marina. Aqua hasn't even finished speaking. Me and Marina had science next. There is a substitute today so we get to watch tv. We were watching the reality snow Ze Restarant Family. When all of a sudden the news flipped on. We all looked at the substitute seeing that he had the remote no where near him. A young lady probably in her twenties appeared on the screen.

Marinas POV
"An anonymous person today has told us to go to Camilia street's tree areA earlier today". I sat up and so did Luna we looked at each other. The reporter continued. "We investigated and found these weird well things on the trees." You could tell the reporter was new, this was probably her first case! But she continued. "This tree looks burned real badly. It is shaped in a perfect sphere. Our field workers say that this would of taken months to achieve by how burned it looks and how perfect the sphere is. You could almost say it's like someone threw a fireball at the tree" I gulped and my heart was pounding out of my chest. I felt dizzy. I looked around the room. Everyone now was interested in what this report had to say. I spotted Aqua she was looking right at me, smiling. I tapped Luna she looked over at Aqua. We turned back our attention. The reporter was now in front of a tree with someone holding a blowtorch to the tree. The reporter knocked a part of the tree and I saw Luna's eyes widen. "Here is ice stuck in the tree. This ice is not ordinary. This ice has taken 2 hours to get off. And it still is stuck to the tree. Normal ice would have taken at least 15 minutes to melt. " I gulped and the world was spinning. What's happening? Wait a minute, Anonymous tipper? Aqua turned some evidence in! When we missed her and hit the trees! The reporter finished off her probably very interesting report by saying "people we need to open our eyes. Something happened here. If anyone heard or saw anything contact us at...... We need to open our eyes something supernatural has happened. These creatures could be walking among us right now. " I gulped the last words echoing in my head. Me and Luna looked at each other wide eyed. We need to get out of here and do something.
Right now!