Aqua Chapter 3

Luna's POV
Monday after school I walked into the girl who dropped her books. And you know what she did?... She dropped her books. Everyone turned around to look and her cheeks turned a dark red. I helped her.
Girl: I'm so so sorry I didn't see you there and you were walking and I didn't know you were walking and
Luna: hey it's okay I always um walk into people. What's your name?
Girl: my name is Lily
Luna: my name is Luna

There was something odd about her. I just couldn't get my finger on it.  I arrived in Science and took my usual seat next to Marina. As the teacher was talking a girl walked in. She was real pretty, but I have never seen her around campus before. She had auburn hair, she had gorgeaus green eyes, and she had a miny dress on with heels. The dress was all black and her small bag/purse on her arm was all black. She scanned the room. When she looked at me and Marina her eyes grew wide alittle and she had a small smirk on her face. She sat in the seat in front of us. " Class, this is our new student Aqua." spoke the teacher. All the boys were staring at her. And a few were not even bothering. They were rolling their eyes and I agree. This school does not need a girl being as loud as a horse when she walks down the hall and we dont need a girl who thinks she is better than everybody. However I had this weird feeling when she looked at us and smiled. 

Marina's POV

The new girl Aqua was real strange. I had this weird feeling when she first saw us. It was as if she wanted something from us, or she just ugh I dont know. Soon the bell rang for science and we walked out. Aqua was walking right behind us the whole time. I went to the locker and turned around to see that blonde girl talking to Luna. She must of made a new friend! I began to look around and spotted Alyssa. My best friend. She was always by my side, we still hang out but she is very cautious of Luna. I told her Luna was a family friend that my dad told me to hang out with at school. Alyssa has black hair and always has her hair up in a ponytail. She turned and smiled. I still never told her my secret but I mean that can wait right? We began talking and laughing having a good time. Not once have we ever had any awkward silences. As we were walking I spotted a flash of auburn hair. I shuddered. Soon right behind us was Aqua with a cup of cold water. She was drinking and......