Supernatural car crash effects Chapter 24

Marinas POV
Everything was black. I heard sirens and people talking in the distance. I hear the crash of waves below. My eyes start to open and everything is blurry. I wake up and Luna lays there next to me. She slowly wakes up. I hold my head. My arm was bleeding and my side was sore. I saw a whole crowd of cars and people next to our car they didn't come closer. I heard sirens in the distance. I looked around and tried to stand up. My side hurts. Luna asked me if I was okay and I asked her the same. I could hear the peoples sigh of relief. It's a little rude that no one came to help us up. The cop car siren was getting closer. I looked around and gasped. Coming from our car was water. And it was coming to us! I tapped Luna and pointed to the water. Luna seemed sore too. Than I felt it touch my leg and gasped. Than Luna gasped. We looked at each other. We looked around no where to go. The people seemed confused of what we were making a big deal of. Than an idea came in my mind. Jump. People had their phones out and everything but we have no choice. We started scooting to the edge. Than the cop cars came and inspected the car first. The people were still looking at us. I gulped. A few came edging over to us. Than when we were almost there the transformation came. People gasped and the cops looked over as the light formed at our feet. We can't really move that much. The light came over us and I could hear the gasps. I tried to scoot over to the edge. How could we let this happen. Than the light came off as our tail was visible. Everyone screamed. I covered my face so that they can't identify me. Than the tiara shimmered on our head as everyone gasped. The cops came over to us but we don't want to have a confrontation. My side wasn't hurting so I can crawl faster. The cops were walking and we were crawling. Than we reached the edge. I looked back to see my dad next to the car wide eyed with a towel on him. We jumped in and everyone screamed. I even screamed.

Luna's POV
I wanted to punch myself. I wanted to cry. How can we let this happen? How? We were jumping off the cliff and it was at least a long way down. We landed in the water and looked up. Everyone was looking over the edge. We were about to swim away when a little g irk caught my eye. She was leaning way to much over the edge. I tapped Marina. "Oh no she's gonna fall!"yelled Marina. "When we do this good deed they might not test on us!" Marina nodded. Saving a persons life is worth the risk. We hid behind some real large rocks. But people were still there with their cameras. The little girl was there and she edged closer to the ledge. Than she slipped. She was screaming and reaching up for her mom. Her mom was yelling and crying and screaming. She watched helplessly. We came out of hiding and the mom screamed more. She must think were killers. Because were mermaids the impact didn't hurt. But it might hurt a little girl. We worked fast and bobbed our head up. Marina formed a lot of fire and shot me out of the water. My tail flicked. I created a bunch of snow, thick snow as thick as a bed. She landed on it than I came up and grabbed her in mid air. Marina stopped bubbling the water below. The little girl had blonde hair and a pretty hello kitty outfit. She smiled a little but was still scared. I told her to hold her breath and we landed in the water. Than Marina held her up and she kept talking to us but also yelling for her mom. I created an ice platform and Marina out her on there she was reaching for us but told her to stay still. We floated her up fast I used the thick snow to bring it up. As soon as she was off Marina melted the ice from above and we torpedoed out of there. There was one thing in the back of my mind, what now? We swam all the way to our beach. There was like triple the people. We came toward the tree part of the beach where not a lot of people were. Marina took our tails off real quick and we got up and ran home.

Marinas POV
I ran to our house and Luna went to hers. I walked in and dad was there. He gave me a big hug. "I'm so sorry sweetie" he kept hugging me and I let a few tears fall. I am so scared of what's gonna happen next. "But I'm also proud of you" he said. "W-why?" I asked. "You saved a life!" He said. We hugged and than stepmom and Roxy ran through the front door. Mom was all hyped. She hugged us asking if we were ok. She turned on the tv and it was the news. Well me and dad wasn't hurt. On the tv was our car. The news people were there talking. "Now we will replay some shocking footage that is related to supernatural segment. It showed the black car banging into our car and then our car being flipped over. Stepmom gasped and hugged me. Than is showed me and Luna flying out of the car. But something I didn't notice. When we flew out fire came out and ice came out. It replayed that image and froze it. Roxy looked at the tv "sissy what is that?". I gulped and stepmom looked at me. Than it continued the footage. When I landed on the pavement light exploded and when Luna landed on the pavement a huge ice snowflake formed under her. Than the news reporter was talking bla bla bla. Than came the footage I dread. I clutched my necklace. It showed us glowing and than our tails. Stepmom let go of me and started to pace. Roxy looked at me with brown eyes. Stepmom pulled her brown hair back. Dad hugged me. Than the part that made me cheer up. The news reporter began with this sentence. "However the mermaids aren't bad they had saved a little girls life with their magical powers. But we still want to see them and see the difference on how they got their tales." I gulped. And one way or another we will find these princess mermaids. In the meantime watch their transformation once more". Roxy stared at me her mouth was open. Everyone was looking at me. Over the past two weeks I have gotten closer to stepmom and Roxy. But since they already know and are part of the family I thought I would tell them.
"Okay family meeting everyone sit down on the couch" I said.