The Chase Chapter 13

Marinas POV
I sat on Luba bed. Staring at the note re-reading it over and over. it doesn't make sense if we hand over our crowns Aqua can still turn us in, and merville will have an evil princess ruler. On the other hand if we don't hand in our crowns she will turn us in, we will die she will retrieve the crowns and merville will have a terrible ruler!! So basically it is a win win situation... for Aqua. I can see our future ending up in a laboratory and ending up as tuna in a tuna can!!
Luna read over the note to dozens if times. She was thinking the exact same things as me. we exchanged looks. We need a plan, fast.
Me: okay well we both know we need to keep our crowns and not get caught
Luna: I think what we need to do is to use our powers to drive a Aqua in the ocean.
As soon as Luna said that a shard,landed right in front of us causing me to scream and duck a Luna froze her bed. I sighed as I melted the ice. I did a double take and yelled for Luna to get off her bed but it was to late. you see I forgot that if your frozen bed is melted it turns into a wet bed which. Sans we pop a tail. However we can't be popping tails at this instant because well you know Aqua is right outside throwing shards at us and probably has that stupid silver camera around her neck! I looked at the shard. Nothing. Was she just trying to scare us? I got a non wet pillow and rubbed it against her tail. Instantly she got her legs back.

Luna's POV
As soon as I got my legs back I instantly jumped up and grabbed my phone and ran out of the room. Marina right behind me. I ran out back and to where my now broken window was. I groaned and used my ice powers to fix the holes. My mind was blank right now rushing. I turned to Marina who was real shocked that I just used my powers in public. but I couldn't handle it! Aqua was right here behind my house! We need to get her and throw her ( and I mean literally throw) her in the water and swim her back to Merville. We looked around. Across from my house is bunch of trees and amongst the trees I saw a black hooded figure looking around. it froze as if looking with the back if it's head and ran. I looked around to see if my cheery neighbor was out or if anyone was out. We made a run for it chasing after the figure amongst the trees. Surprisingly no one was around. we got angry and I threw large ice balls at her while Marina three fire balls. I froze a few spots of the trees and she burned a few leaves and trees. Hopefully no one will notice! I just can't think straight my mind is focused on one goal. Aqua. I ran and ran and when I got closer I tripped over a large rock and Marina looked at me and ran into tree. We looked at each other shared a few laughs and looked around. No black hooded figure, no Aqua. I began to run and look around so did Marina. Me and Marina were running looking back when we ran right into a freaked out..