Merville trip trouble Chapter 7

Luna's POV
It was after school and we ran straight to the beach. We arrived and ran to our bags hiding spot. Sand got in my sneakers but I don't care! We dropped our bags and ran straight into the ocean Marina got in first and I ran in when I felt a hand on my arm. I turned and saw Aqua. I took a deep breath. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, she had a red striped tank top on and black shorts. But what scared me most was that around her neck was camera that glistened in the sunlight. She smiled and looked at my face. I probably was sweating. I am going to transform into a mermaid in 6 seconds and Aqua will be here for the whole thing, with a camera! I had to think of something fast. "Are you okay" Aqua asked. She than had a smirk on her face and a hint of mysterious evil. She was up to something.
"I need to go" I said. I tugged but her grip got tighter. She tilted her head "why" she asked. I got angry. "I just need to"I said, fed up with all her divaness. I need to get my ice powers under control, she doesn't know how bad I want to freeze her. I kept tugging and tugging. I would start glowing soon. I looked around for Marina. No where I could see no red tail. This is it I though. She will take a picture of me. I started to tug and tug but her grip got harder. But than I heard a blub. Aqua shrieked and looked down I began to glow and I dove in. She didn't look at me she was looking around her feet. Marina swam up to me like a torpedo and grabbed my hand while I was transforming. Marina torpedoed us out of there. I looked back and saw Aqua looking around the beach if she looked down in the water right now she would expose us. But she never looked in the water. When my tail fully grew I began to swim instead of Marina dragging me. I had a sigh I relief and soon we were in our way.

Marinas POV
I told Luna what happened. I blended swam a safe distance and turned back to see Luna and Aqua talking. I saw Luna struggling to leave. I swam back right when Aqua looked away. As I got closer I saw a camera glistening around her neck. I gasped and made the water hot right by her feet. It even began to boil which caused her to look down. Luna was still breathing heavy as I dragged her. We soon arrived in Merville. Everyone greeted us and was crowding us a little but we had to go. We swam up to the castle and knocked on the doors. A guard saw us and opened it. We looked around and spotted mom in the living room reading a book. I felt like this was very important and that we needed her opinion on it. "Mom mom mom mom!!" We said in unison. She looked up and smiled.
Mom: oh hello girls what a surprise to see you here and wait why are you here. Not that I don't mind at all.
Luna: ok remember our cousin that recently had turned all evil and went away can you tell us more about her?
Mom took a deep breath and than nodded her head slowly.
Mom: ok. Remember evil queen that you fought last year?

I though of the evil queen. How she was so powerful, how she turned me evil, how we finally killed her. But also how we found out she was our moms sister which makes us our auntie! I shuddered at the thought and slowly nodded my head.
Mom: well the girl, your cousin who is out to destroy you by exposing your secret is Audrey's I mean the evil queens daughter.
Me: what?! But where was she when her mom was evil where was she during the whole battle?
Mom: well when she was born she never go powers which was another thing she was intensely jealous of. But what made her happy was she was going to be princess. You have more authority over her because evil queen turned evil. But soon we found out the dark magic transferred to her.
Luna: can you give us any details, hair color, what she looks like.
Me: yeah because mommy we suspect this girl at school like all clues lead to her!
Mom: oh really? Well I know that the name has to be an ocean like name.
Me: you don't remember what your niece looks like?
Mom: sweetie as soon as she was born Audrey was protective over her. As soon as her mom died she did something bad and was in jail. She did something bad because she found out you guys were found. So she used dark magic to get her free and than she went to land for you guys. Who do you suspect.
Me: a girl named Aqua
Mom: see Aqua is an ocean name.
Luna: so when she first saw us she kind of like smiled but there was something mysterious about it
Mom: ohh
Me: yeah but the real reason was because today while walking we saw someone in an all black attire, dark black hoodie, pants. And we both felt dark magic. We followed the figure but lost it. Soon we ran into Aqua on the phone.
Luna: oh my goodness yeah and she was talking about......

We told mom about everything from what she said on the phone to what happened just earlier with holding onto Luna right before transformation. Mom had a straight face and than a frown. "Girls you need to be really careful of this girl. I want you to watch her for a couple of days and see if she has magic. That is the big clue. But I also want you to always be careful. Luna you girls just ran into the ocean what if someone else was there. Think hard was anyone else there" mom asked. That was odd that she would ask us but no one else. I thought hard but no. Mom was dead serious. " you need to be careful. If you expose your selfs your lives would be ruined. And all those experiments will kill you." We nodded our heads. We need to be extra careful. We should observe more. We stayed for a little while more. Hung out with Pop. Soon we swam up to the surface. As we reached the surface we slowed down and looked around. No one was in the water. We slowly let our heads above the surface.

Luna's POV
We looked along the sand and than I saw someone and dunked my head and marinas head down. We swam a little closer and looked. It was Aqua with a pair of binoculars. Why would she still be here. She looked around and held up her camera, she started shooting pictures, snap snap snap.
In every direction she took a picture. We swam out of there soon she will take a picture of us. We need to get up, get on home. But how will we leave with her right there.?! We stayed on the side, far side for a long time. What was she waiting for? Than the sun began to set. She snapped pictures, looked at her iPhone and walked away. We waited for a short time just to make sure she won't come back but she didn't. We swam up the shallow water continuously looking around. Marina held up her hands and dried us off in a few minutes. We walked away quickly to our bags. We got to the bushes and saw only Marina's bag. Where is my bag?! My heart sank I remember after school I read the paper where we wrote everything Aqua said on the phone, and how that connects to how she could possibly be talking to someone about discovering we are mermaids! It said all that! Me and Marina stood there panicking when we heard twigs snapping. We shot our heads up and out from the bushes and trees emerged........