What the aqua? Chapter 40

Luna's POV
The tornados got closer. We jumped into Marinas car and we drove to mayor square to find a way to get to the systems talking station. We have to tell everyone to get in doors so that we can put up a barrier around everyone's homes so no one gets hurt. There was so much traffic. "Aren't you people supposed to be home!" I yelled out the window. The wind was making my brown curly hair whip me in the face. There was so much traffic. I turned around and people began screaming in the distance I saw black shards flying everywhere and houses being ripped off the ground. We need to get on foot. I opened the car door and me and Marina got out and ran. We dashed in between cars. They were honking at us and it was hard to get our balance. Every time I fell I froze a part of a car and Marina burned a piece of the car. Everyone was looking at us with wide eyes and others were taking pictures. We kept running when we reached mayor square we went up the elevator to the top. Everyone was to distracted that they didn't even stop us. When we reached the top which was the roof we looked out. Marina let out a cry of shock. The tornados were everywhere it was a replay of déjà vu. I gasped. Everywhere, the town was dark. There were spikes everywhere cars were tossed everywhere and was being flipped over. I held my hands up to my mouth. "No no no no" I said. The town looks haunted. It was all dark the color was gone. There was movement which caught my eye. It was near the houses. I let out a yelp and pointed to it. Marina snapped her head to the direction and her jaw dropped. There were people not just one probably everyone they were possessed with the dark magic. Their flesh was torn and it looked like the stinkin zombie apocalypse. Than someone called our name from below. "Marina, Luna!" We heard chains rattle. We jumped off the roof and I made thick snow which caught us. We looked around.

Marinas POV
There in the corner was Alyssa all wrapped up in chains. We ran over fear and sweat on her face. There was a hand mark on her arms as if someone grabbed her arms hard. There was a black tie around her neck as if someone tried to put that on her mouth to keep her quiet. Luna froze the chains and I stomped on the chains with my heels. Alyssa scrambled up and hugged us. I began to ask "where is..."
"Aqua??"said a deep chilling voice that sent chills up my spine and created goosebumps up my arm. Even Luna had goosebumps and she has the power of ice! We turned around and there was Lilly holding a rope that was wrapped around aqua's hand. I gasped and yelled "let her go, let everyone go! This is between you and us!" Lilly smirked "oh I am about to blow your mind! Want me to tell them Aqua?" Aqua looked at Lilly with wide eyes and shook her head no. What was happening?? Lilly stuck out her lower lip. "Aww to bad" Lilly said pinching Aquas cheek. "Well girls you will have to see for yourself, you know Aqua or so you call her, more than you think!" I tilted my head and looked at Lilly. Is she trying to mess with us? Lilly held her hand up to aqua's head and than moved it away and snapped her fingers. Aqua was lifted off the ground in a heap of black smoke. "Let her go!" I cried. I heard Aquas high pitch voice sing a note. But than her pitch got a little lower. What the? I thought. I saw her hair lift up in the smoke and than she started to run in the air. But than the running slowed down and her legs stuck together. The black smoke disappeared and Aqua fell to the ground. I gasped and took a step back. Luna was frozen and was staring at her with wide eyes. And Alyssa screamed. "Pop?!" Me and Luna both said. There was our green haired, green tail friend. "It was you this whole time? But we thought you were evil, the reason why you were talking on the phone about us, how you tried to follow us and how you always appeared where we were!" Luna said. Pop looked at us and moved her green hair out of her face. "Lilly was telling me to repeat what she said one phone that day and I realized what she was making me say and I stomped downstairs, I was real curious and thought we were messing around, and I had to wear black to make Lilly keep making me human but like I mean it was a coincidence that you were there." I couldn't believe it. We thought Pop, sweet Pop was our cousin! We need to return her to the sea or she will die because she has her tail. She can't be up here to long especially with all the bad in the air. We were ready to attack when she said "'Marina darling in have a surprise for you!" She said with a smirk. She snapped her fingers and a puff of black smoke popped up. I wanted to break her fingers off because of her annoying snapping. In the midst of the black smoke I heard a scream and Lilly picked up a chain. When the smoke disappeared I screamed. There in the chains was Roxy. Her hair was all black and she had ripped flesh and torn clothes she had shards sticking out of her hair and arms. She is now the evil slave.

Authors note: check out my Facebook!

Question of the day: are you surprised about Aqua??