Chapter 32: Will You...

---Desiray's POV--

It's been 2 weeks since we found out we are having a girl!! Hunter is excited. Jesse. Oh my god. He is already talking about everything, and I mean everything, that he is going to do with his baby sister. Every time he sees one of the wrestlers or tech guys or anyone who works for WWE, he constantly tells them "I'm going to have a baby sister!" or "Mommy's having a baby girl!" And each time I smile and chuckle.

Hunter on the other hand, has been way more protective of me. Like before hand it was little things he would be cautious about, like leaving me alone without any male supervision. He doesn't want a repeat of what happened with Trish and Lita. Now he has to make sure that if I'm not by his side, then I'm either with John, Randy, Vince, Shane, Jason, Stephanie, Cam, Jeff, Dad, Mark, Glenn, Jerry, Matt, Batista, Rey, well pretty much anyone that can protect me.

Every time I ask him about it he's always like "I don't want anything to happen to you or our baby girl. I want, no I need my girls safe." and when I ask about Jesse his response "I got that covered. He's always with Jeff and Cam or your dad or me or Jason or John and Randy. He's easier to watch." And then he has to talk his way out of sleeping on the couch for that comment.

The past couple days Hunter and everyone has been acting a little strange. I know their all hiding something from me. I also know it's nothing like what Adam and Amy hid from me and Matt.

"Mommy, daddy said get up." Jesse said coming into our bedroom

I looked at him "And why should I get up?" I asked

He smiled at me "Cause daddy made breakfast!! And he said because he said so." He said

I chuckled "Well go tell daddy to 'Suck it' I'm comfy in this bed and I'm not going anywhere." I said smirking

Jesse laughed and ran out of the room. I faintly heard him tell Hunter what I said. Next thing I know I hear a clank noise. Like silverware hitting the counter or floor. Then I hear Jesse laughing.

Totally going against what I had said, I wrapped the comfy blanket around me and walked out of the room. I headed towards the kitchen and stood in the door way. I started laughing at what I saw.

Jesse was laying on the floor holding his sides and stomach while laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. Hunter was standing there in front of the stove looking shocked and dumbfounded with the spatula on the floor at his feet.

Hunter snapped his gaze to me and narrowed his eyes.

"What?" I asked still chuckling

"Jesse go to the living room. I need to speak with your mother. Privately." Hunter said

Jesse slowly got to his feet still laughing and walked out. I ruffled his hair as he passed and chuckled at him. Still laughing he went back to watching TV.

I looked back at Hunter "Once again, what?" I asked

He looked at me and shook his head while throwing the spatula into the sink.

"I... you......... ugh." He said not being able to complete a sentence

I chuckled "Did I make The Game speechless?" I asked smirking

He looked at me "No." He said

I smirked "I think I did." I said walking closer to him

He shook his head "No you didn't. I just can't wrap my mind around what you said." He said

I looked at him and tilted my head to the side "Which part?" I asked "The part were I said I was comfy and not leaving the bed?" I said stepping right in front of him and placing my hands on his chest then leaned up to his ear "Or the part where I said 'Suck it'." I said in his ear